Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,622 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

God Help Us - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Help Us (209 Views)

How being "too religious" made me miss God's help / A Big Chapter Of My Life Just Opened And I Really Need God’s Help / Men Of God Help, I'm Dying Slowly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God Help Us by starboy86(m): 12:18pm On Oct 29, 2018
IF LAI MOHAMMED HAD SUCCEDED IN THROWING NIGERIA INTO WAR WITH ISREAL.

HERE IS HOW IT WOULD HAVE BEEN RECORDED IN THE BIBLE

The 3rd Book of Chronicles; Chapter 1

1 And in the days when Mohammadu the son of Buhari from the tribe of Fulani whose city is Daura in the high plains of Katsina was King of Nigeria and in the 3rd year of his reign,

2 Then,did Lai the son of Muhammad who was amongst the King’s counselors,opened his uncircumcised lips and he spake ill unto the nation of Israel and threatened the host of the Army of God saying; “ 3 weeks i give thee, return to us that he may be punished Nnamdi the son of kanu the one who has spoken profanely against our land or we shall smite and utterly destroyed thee”

3 And when the children of Jacob heard this they took counsel and sought the face of the Most High,the God of their forefathers,even the God of Abraham,Isaac and Jacob.

4 And God told Benjamin,the son of Netanyahu of the tribe of Judah who was the chief Ruler of the Children of Israel and told him to pressed a button in the secret war chamber of David.

5 And Benjamin the son Netanyahu did all that the Lord had commanded him and behold,from the midst of the sea a mighty missle carrying a nuclear warhead was launched and it destroyed nigeria killing all the cattle,men,women and even children and turning the whole land into a wilderness.

6 And when the neighbors of Nigeria,the children of Cush and the Ethiopians saw this they cried
“oh nigeria a great country with great people has become a desert and a desolation for radioactivity.
oh nigeria we weep for thee because you have allowed Lai the son of perdition to lead thee unto destruction and your land is now desolate”
Re: God Help Us by falcon01: 1:00pm On Oct 29, 2018
do you think war will ever happen between Israel and naija. it cant happen there are reasons for war not because of some stupid guy over there.

(1) (Reply)

The Fields Are Ripe For Harvest / An Inspirational Events Debuts In Muriokunola Park.. Free Tickets Available ! / These Are The Last Days.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.