Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,389 members, 7,846,638 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

Nigerian Man Brutalised By Bouncer In China After Getting Drunk In A Bar. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Brutalised By Bouncer In China After Getting Drunk In A Bar. Photos (31834 Views)

Sonti Lee, South African Sangoma, Killed Outside Bar (Photos) / See How A Man Brutalised A Lady That Has Gone Viral (Graphic Photos) / Man brutalised a lady after losing N200 bet in Delta. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Brutalised By Bouncer In China After Getting Drunk In A Bar. Photos by BedLam: 4:35pm On Oct 29, 2018
theoldpretender:

The above two people I have quoted are part of the problem Nigeria faces today.

Instead of them to complain about the racisim issue, or even the issue of alcoholisim....they are busy looking for tribe.

You guys should rent and share a house together. Am sure you would enjoy living together. wink
everything for una eyes na racism. Pathetic.
Re: Nigerian Man Brutalised By Bouncer In China After Getting Drunk In A Bar. Photos by omooba969(m): 4:36pm On Oct 29, 2018
Brutalisation.... lol cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Brutalised By Bouncer In China After Getting Drunk In A Bar. Photos by Emmylo14(m): 4:36pm On Oct 29, 2018
theoldpretender:

Instead of them to complain about the racisim issue, or even the issue of alcoholisim....they are busy looking for tribe.

You guys should rent and share a house together. Am sure you would enjoy living together. wink

Thanks Man talk some sense into them
Re: Nigerian Man Brutalised By Bouncer In China After Getting Drunk In A Bar. Photos by Didi2d(m): 4:36pm On Oct 29, 2018
I no fit go drunk for another man county o.

Them go don break him bone, all this Jackie chan brothers
Re: Nigerian Man Brutalised By Bouncer In China After Getting Drunk In A Bar. Photos by Nobody: 4:37pm On Oct 29, 2018
Buharisef:
Am Sure He Is Yoruba Dem No Get Power At All Only Mouth.

Please always allow the NCAN task force to carry out ther work first before you conclude. This is just a warning.

Say No To Crime

Signed: Dr iyke926

Acting National Secretary of NCAN

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Brutalised By Bouncer In China After Getting Drunk In A Bar. Photos by theoldpretender(m): 4:38pm On Oct 29, 2018
BedLam:
everything for una eyes na racism. Pathetic.

I personally beleive that racisim did not play a part in the event...though there is racisim towards black people in China.

What I was commenting on was the tribalism of the two commenters I quoted...instead of them to look at other potential matters arising...including racisim, and for that matter alcoholisim,anger, etc...they were busy shouting tribe.
Re: Nigerian Man Brutalised By Bouncer In China After Getting Drunk In A Bar. Photos by Nobody: 4:39pm On Oct 29, 2018
grin[color=][/color]these China people brutal oo. no mercy self, he used iron rod to break the guys hand. i thought nigerians where made of iron when fighting ;Dthese China people brutal oo. no mercy self, he used iron rod to break the guys hand. i thought nigerians where made of iron when fighting
Re: Nigerian Man Brutalised By Bouncer In China After Getting Drunk In A Bar. Photos by Emmylo14(m): 4:40pm On Oct 29, 2018
Thanks please talk some sense into them
theoldpretender:

Re: Nigerian Man Brutalised By Bouncer In China After Getting Drunk In A Bar. Photos by lordjojo12: 4:42pm On Oct 29, 2018
Hav sense u
Re: Nigerian Man Brutalised By Bouncer In China After Getting Drunk In A Bar. Photos by Jokkarm2: 4:44pm On Oct 29, 2018
this one nobi bouncer, thise man. come to one na benin republi gate man. come to VI come see bouncer.
Re: Nigerian Man Brutalised By Bouncer In China After Getting Drunk In A Bar. Photos by jayesmalling(m): 4:46pm On Oct 29, 2018
check my signature for your professional certification training
Re: Nigerian Man Brutalised By Bouncer In China After Getting Drunk In A Bar. Photos by Buharisef(m): 4:48pm On Oct 29, 2018
post=72510769:

SAY NO TO TRIBALISM .

This is what ALL these old and evil politicians use to brainwash your brains since the beginning of democracy, and it's obvious it's working well for them, up till today.
If these are the kinda youth that we have in this nation, then the future is somehow.
It's a shame being in the same forum with your lots.
Bigoted, tribalistic Miscreants.

Modify: and for everyone supporting them by liking and sharing those 2 comments, you are all the same thing.
Pitiful lots on Nairaland!
Re: Nigerian Man Brutalised By Bouncer In China After Getting Drunk In A Bar. Photos by Hoodbilonia: 4:50pm On Oct 29, 2018
5ft bouncer
krav maga only
Re: Nigerian Man Brutalised By Bouncer In China After Getting Drunk In A Bar. Photos by ceejay80s(m): 5:02pm On Oct 29, 2018
how can the chinko beat the naija, una no see size difference, the naija guy be like giant for the chinko side
Re: Nigerian Man Brutalised By Bouncer In China After Getting Drunk In A Bar. Photos by Nobody: 5:06pm On Oct 29, 2018
12345baba:
ABEG WHO KNOW HOW PERSON GO TAKE JOIN FREE MASON?

Very easy:

Matthew ch 6 vs 33
Initiation Venue : Winners Chapel, Otta.
Dress Code: Any clean Clothing
Time: Any of the 5 services on Sunday
Re: Nigerian Man Brutalised By Bouncer In China After Getting Drunk In A Bar. Photos by 12345baba(m): 5:07pm On Oct 29, 2018
Zionista:

Very easy:

Matthew ch 6 vs 33
Initiation Venue : Winners Chapel, Otta.
Dress Code: Any clean Clothing
Time: Any of the 5 services on Sunday
hush it
Re: Nigerian Man Brutalised By Bouncer In China After Getting Drunk In A Bar. Photos by udemzyudex(m): 5:11pm On Oct 29, 2018
Good for him. Next time, drink what your brain can carry.
Re: Nigerian Man Brutalised By Bouncer In China After Getting Drunk In A Bar. Photos by meobizy(f): 5:15pm On Oct 29, 2018
What was he expecting? Bouncers are legally allowed to inflict bodily harm on patrons. Some of them are sadists who go out of their way to find fights. They always try it with already drunk people and never sober ones. It means they are cowards to begin with.
Re: Nigerian Man Brutalised By Bouncer In China After Getting Drunk In A Bar. Photos by Nobody: 5:16pm On Oct 29, 2018
12345baba:
ABEG WHO KNOW HOW PERSON GO TAKE JOIN FREE MASON?
try Google grin
Re: Nigerian Man Brutalised By Bouncer In China After Getting Drunk In A Bar. Photos by Nobody: 5:22pm On Oct 29, 2018
LuciferYaweh:
Remember we owe them N30k each so please receive your beating without complaints.
Don't increase our debt.

Thank you.
Bru ah ah ah ah ah
Re: Nigerian Man Brutalised By Bouncer In China After Getting Drunk In A Bar. Photos by mikeapollo: 5:35pm On Oct 29, 2018
PrettyCrystal:
A Nigerian man was brutalised and left injured after allegedly getting drunk at a bar in China.

According to reports, the incident happened on Sunday, October 28th (yesterday) at a popular bar known as Fayrouz where Africans most especially Nigerians relax in Guangzhou area. 

It was gathered that the Nigerian man purportedly got drunk and couldn't control himself before a Chinese security man/bouncer at the bar decided to take matters into his hands and brutalised him.

The security man beat the Nigerian man with an iron rod before other Africans at the bar intervened and called the police who arrived the scene as can be seen in the video posted below. 

Report has it that the Nigerian man landed in the hospital with a broken arm after the brutalisation. 

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/10/nigerian-man-brutalised-by-bouncer-in-china-after-getting-drunk-in-a-bar.html

Simple lesson '' behave yourself when you travel out'' but the idiots would not listen!
I witnessed a similar incidence at a club at Labadi, Accra, Ghana where one useless Nigerian guy (an Igbo) was misbehaving after getting drunk. The Ghana bouncers had to carry and throw him away like a piece of stone when he refused to comport himself despite several admonitions and warnings!
Re: Nigerian Man Brutalised By Bouncer In China After Getting Drunk In A Bar. Photos by Lucifer66(m): 5:55pm On Oct 29, 2018
Hezzyluv:
Some of this white guyz can b very brutal sha. dats y I don't welcome nonsence from them wia we use to work @ de seaport.
U do me I fall ur hand straight away. Highest I will b queried, but mission accomplished
Chinese are not white, They are Asians.
This is what happens when you're a dropout.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Brutalised By Bouncer In China After Getting Drunk In A Bar. Photos by themanderon: 6:00pm On Oct 29, 2018
This will soon be the portion of africans if the leaders don't stop the mindless borrowing from China. Na koboko dem go dey use reset una brains when them go come to collect their money and Africans no go fit pay, na recolonization part 2 loading. grin
Re: Nigerian Man Brutalised By Bouncer In China After Getting Drunk In A Bar. Photos by abbeyty(m): 6:18pm On Oct 29, 2018
Yeye man did he go to China to go and get drunk or went there to better his life? Nobody say you shouldn't drink but drink responsibly.
Re: Nigerian Man Brutalised By Bouncer In China After Getting Drunk In A Bar. Photos by winj3: 6:38pm On Oct 29, 2018
IGBO criminals getting called Nigerians!

Only those animals can be beaten up by small chinko monkeys!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ondo Court Remands Kid Robbers, ‘oyenusi, Anini, Osunbor’, Mothers / Man Confronts Policemen Who Attacked Him For Recording Their Encounter In Lagos / Thief Killed At Nkpor Flyover Onitsha (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.