Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,567 members, 7,812,836 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:21 PM

Pls Help A Phone User - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Pls Help A Phone User (279 Views)

Is It Beneficial To Buy And High End Phone As A Medium Phone User / Dear Phone User: 10 Ways You Can Save Your Data / Brand New Phone Theft Strategy Every Phone User Must Know About In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help A Phone User by reekay2000(m): 6:37pm On Oct 29, 2018
MOD pls i dont know where to post this.
i recently flash my phone .since then it hasnt remain the same
the problem is that anytime i on my data the data sign do not pop up .i call the customer care because i use airtel, they told me how to go about it , which i did.still the same issue i remove the sim.and tried on a different phone which i was able to browse.i fix it back to my phone still the same issue.
pls anybody with advice.will be appreciated
Re: Pls Help A Phone User by selfwife(f): 7:12pm On Oct 29, 2018
some of this phone engineers (repairers) can not be underestimated. take your phone there.
Re: Pls Help A Phone User by Nobody: 8:14pm On Oct 29, 2018
Which phone is that
Re: Pls Help A Phone User by Mrval20(m): 6:53am On Oct 30, 2018
What do you mean by 'flash'? Did you just reset the phone or flashed a new ROM to the phone?

If it's just factory reset, then it shouldn't be an issue, try different SIM cards and make sure the APN setting for the network is correct.

However, if you flashed a new ROM to the device, then you have to try another version of the ROM but that's after trying the first solution.

(1) (Reply)

MTN User / ;-; / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.