Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,372 members, 7,853,660 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:08 PM

Rehab Centers That Specialize In Opioid Addiction Treatment In Abuja - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Rehab Centers That Specialize In Opioid Addiction Treatment In Abuja (631 Views)

Norton Health Care Helps People In Opioid Addiction / Find The Best Opioid Addiction Rehab Center / Feel Lonely In Opioid Addiction Treatment? Find A Doctor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rehab Centers That Specialize In Opioid Addiction Treatment In Abuja by Nobody: 7:25pm On Oct 29, 2018
My brother is going to send me this Herbal remedy that helps to treat Opioid withdrawal symptoms and also helps one to taper off opioids as well, this herbal remedy is called kratom, and I want to help him market it here in Nigeria, with rehab centers that specializes in opioid addiction treatment as my main target.
so are there any docters here who have knowledge about such facilities? pls share.
Re: Rehab Centers That Specialize In Opioid Addiction Treatment In Abuja by Nobody: 9:39pm On Oct 30, 2018
mhd5757:
My brother is going to send me this Herbal remedy that helps to treat Opioid withdrawal symptoms and also helps one to taper off opioids as well, this herbal remedy is called krotem, and I want to help him market it here in Nigeria, with rehab centers that specializes in opioid addiction treatment as my main target.
so are there any docters here who have knowledge about such facilities? pls share.
it seems like you guys don't even know jack sh!t about what i'm talking about.
Re: Rehab Centers That Specialize In Opioid Addiction Treatment In Abuja by LadySarah: 10:04pm On Oct 30, 2018
mhd5757:

it seems like you guys don't even know jack sh!t about what i'm talking about.

You are a very rude person and I hope nobody actually knows about it grin grin
He should send them and you drink them alone.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rehab Centers That Specialize In Opioid Addiction Treatment In Abuja by Nobody: 11:37am On Oct 31, 2018
LadySarah:

You are a very rude person and I hope nobody actually knows about it grin grin
He should send them and you drink them alone.
yeah, then it would be more for me and non for others, either way I still win because its not like i'm desperate for money anyway, I have already stocked up and done all my shopping for the month. smiley

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy - Perioperative Nusre @ Solid Rock Hospital / Masquerade Sets Himself On Fire While Trying To Smoke In Anambra State. / Cure To Mouth Odour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.