Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,722 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:05 PM

Benson Okonkwo Releases Nude Photos With A Message - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Benson Okonkwo Releases Nude Photos With A Message (49201 Views)

Nicki Minaj Releases Nude Pictures For Birthday Celebration / Ghanaian Singer And Model Sister Deborah Releases Nude Photos On Instagram / Actress, Chika Lann Declares Her Wish To Go To Hell As She Releases Nude Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Benson Okonkwo Releases Nude Photos With A Message by Newsprex(m): 4:07am On Oct 30, 2018
Nollywood actor, Benson Okonkwo shared these new photos along with a message to Nigerians. Read below:

I humbly feel people should dedicate more time and attention towards bettering their lives before trying to fix others. The sky is quite wide enough for everyone to spread their wings and fly to whatsoever destination they choose to!

Everyone with their cross to carry, so people need learn to mind their business and if ever they mean well for other people they care about, then there is a proper/ constructive way of doing such, not the bitterness and hypocrisies we find around today. The worst thing that can ever happen to any human on earth is to find people that tend to smile at you and pretend they have your interest at heart,and then at the same time be the same ones stabbing you at your back. Woe to all the frenemies out there! Grow some balls and turn a new leaf. You can't be working towards the downfall of your fellow man and expect to be successful in your chosen field or career. Karma will surely catch up with you!

Fake Beings everywhere. You can't take down who God has blessed. We all have our lives to live. People should channel their energy towards becoming a happy and fulfilled individuals. We shall all be fine at the end. Don't be a counterfeit, be original!

See more photos via https://newsprex.com/discussion/1976/nollywood-actor-benson-okonkwo-releases-semi-nude-photos

Re: Benson Okonkwo Releases Nude Photos With A Message by NwaAmaikpe: 4:08am On Oct 30, 2018
shocked

I've been told this dude here is the best product of University of Nigeria Secondary School Enugu Campus after Ekpete, Adaeze Atuegwu, Edward Nwakuche and Osita Asika.

He is as unique as his brothers Joe and Chukwudi.
I love him for his individuality,
I love him for his uninhibition,
I love his LGBT disposition,
I love him mostly for repping my dear 042.
I'd just advice he rejects some of the hideous costumes given to him and stop hiding behind curtains because life is better outside the closet.

I've never completely seen any of his movies though but I learnt he is a good actor with a sizable preek.

042 amaka.
A Nigerian who doesn't love Enugu; is that one a Nigerian?

74 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Benson Okonkwo Releases Nude Photos With A Message by Newsprex(m): 4:08am On Oct 30, 2018
More photos:

Re: Benson Okonkwo Releases Nude Photos With A Message by praizblog: 4:20am On Oct 30, 2018
Haaaha
Re: Benson Okonkwo Releases Nude Photos With A Message by Emperorempower(m): 4:59am On Oct 30, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I've been told this dude here is the best product of University of Nigeria Secondary School Enugu Campus after Ekpete, Adaeze Atuegwu, Edward Nwakuche and Osita Asika.

I'd just advice he rejects some of the hideous costumes given to him.

I've never completely seen any of his movies though but I learnt he is a good actor with a sizable preek.

042 amaka.

So you are from Enugu?

Which part do you reside?

3 Likes

Re: Benson Okonkwo Releases Nude Photos With A Message by Newsprex(m): 11:01am On Oct 30, 2018
Emperorempower:

So you are from Enugu?

Which part do you reside?

Hahaha...oboy the guy really write his biography

2 Likes

Re: Benson Okonkwo Releases Nude Photos With A Message by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 12:50pm On Oct 30, 2018
If is Toyin lawani or tope makinwa or anoda onnown actress DAT show boobi
Lalasticlala n mynd44 go carry am go FP.

Dis picture HV a positive message
Nice message nwoke Ibe m

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benson Okonkwo Releases Nude Photos With A Message by inoki247: 2:12pm On Oct 30, 2018
Boy sef don join to dey share nude
Re: Benson Okonkwo Releases Nude Photos With A Message by N0favors: 2:12pm On Oct 30, 2018
What’s happening to Nigerian men? The rate at which they bleach their skin is really worrisome. Why are men trying to be so feminine? Gosh! So many Batty boys everywhere

BTW, who’s this airhead?

21 Likes

Re: Benson Okonkwo Releases Nude Photos With A Message by itsik(m): 2:13pm On Oct 30, 2018
Guys now going nude too like ladies online?
It is finished.
O.m.g.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Benson Okonkwo Releases Nude Photos With A Message by wolewolsz(m): 2:13pm On Oct 30, 2018
Naija Finn Balor

4 Likes

Re: Benson Okonkwo Releases Nude Photos With A Message by bigkahuna704(m): 2:13pm On Oct 30, 2018
Over To The Name CheckerS

1 Like

Re: Benson Okonkwo Releases Nude Photos With A Message by OhiOfIhima: 2:14pm On Oct 30, 2018
Man n Nude photos, Ori eleyi ti daru...

3 Likes

Re: Benson Okonkwo Releases Nude Photos With A Message by Nobody: 2:14pm On Oct 30, 2018
grin
Re: Benson Okonkwo Releases Nude Photos With A Message by Nobody: 2:14pm On Oct 30, 2018
He knows he is going to get a lot of insults and trolls on d pictures,thus d message,sharp guy dogde bullet even before it was fired...

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Benson Okonkwo Releases Nude Photos With A Message by gurunlocker: 2:14pm On Oct 30, 2018
Shameless.... wetin he con dey cover like person wey him wife dey check him phone while bathing?

1 Like

Re: Benson Okonkwo Releases Nude Photos With A Message by Sholaco: 2:15pm On Oct 30, 2018
Immorality in d art and literature...

2 Likes

Re: Benson Okonkwo Releases Nude Photos With A Message by rosieluv(f): 2:15pm On Oct 30, 2018
It's not sexy angry

9 Likes

Re: Benson Okonkwo Releases Nude Photos With A Message by Upsidedown9ja(m): 2:15pm On Oct 30, 2018
I can tell you vividly that this boy is a gay

17 Likes

Re: Benson Okonkwo Releases Nude Photos With A Message by Gee645(m): 2:15pm On Oct 30, 2018
Karma will jump you and hit ur kids
Re: Benson Okonkwo Releases Nude Photos With A Message by seyigiggle: 2:15pm On Oct 30, 2018
Jigolo personified

3 Likes

Re: Benson Okonkwo Releases Nude Photos With A Message by jaxxy(m): 2:15pm On Oct 30, 2018
This is rather offensive to my eyes. Wtf

6 Likes

Re: Benson Okonkwo Releases Nude Photos With A Message by alphaconde(m): 2:16pm On Oct 30, 2018
Thank God I dont know him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benson Okonkwo Releases Nude Photos With A Message by Prosperchuks1344(m): 2:17pm On Oct 30, 2018
WHO BE THIS ONE..?
Re: Benson Okonkwo Releases Nude Photos With A Message by SEGLIZ: 2:17pm On Oct 30, 2018
Incredible! men too don their female pacesetter in the trade.
Re: Benson Okonkwo Releases Nude Photos With A Message by Egein(m): 2:17pm On Oct 30, 2018
Great to see more and more Nigerians come out.

This one's not only coming out as g.ay, he's also coming out of a curtain.

Congrats! Igbo Amaka!!!

5 Likes

Re: Benson Okonkwo Releases Nude Photos With A Message by Built2last: 2:18pm On Oct 30, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I'd just advice he rejects some of the hideous costumes given to him.

042 amaka.

Enugu Amaka

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benson Okonkwo Releases Nude Photos With A Message by nwaimoroseyaho: 2:18pm On Oct 30, 2018
Not moved
Re: Benson Okonkwo Releases Nude Photos With A Message by Ategberoson(m): 2:18pm On Oct 30, 2018
even imbeciles know he's a gay

4 Likes

Re: Benson Okonkwo Releases Nude Photos With A Message by agboaustine: 2:18pm On Oct 30, 2018
mumu things these days tire me o
Re: Benson Okonkwo Releases Nude Photos With A Message by Sard(m): 2:18pm On Oct 30, 2018
young men are beginning to pay so much attention to petty and frivolous things.
Now you see them using light makeup, going nude, and putting so much thoughts into their looks while neglecting the need to improve intellectually.
It's really a sad reality.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'I Have Not Had Sex For 8 Years Now' - Comedienne Mandy Says (pictured) / Portable Meets Bail Conditions, Released From Prison / Nigerian Lady Advises Chioma To Stop Giving Davido A Good Sex (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.