Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,216 members, 7,849,764 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:15 AM

Blue Water Boys Hack Accounts With Voters' Card, Drivers' Licence, Debit Alerts - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Blue Water Boys Hack Accounts With Voters' Card, Drivers' Licence, Debit Alerts (28006 Views)

Kidnapping: Be Vigilant, Lekki Alerts Residents, Calls For Okada Ban / Actor Olumide Olajide Arrested For Defrauding Traders With Fake Bank Alerts / Two Men Arrested For Generating Fake Bank Alerts [Photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blue Water Boys Hack Accounts With Voters' Card, Drivers' Licence, Debit Alerts by Nobody: 11:14am On Oct 30, 2018
Fabulouz4583:

Born bastard angry

Bloody scammer angry
Re: Blue Water Boys Hack Accounts With Voters' Card, Drivers' Licence, Debit Alerts by bewla(m): 11:15am On Oct 30, 2018
ct2:
all I know is Buhari must vacate the villa so that Nigeria can move forward
waiting concerned Buhari and this shit
Re: Blue Water Boys Hack Accounts With Voters' Card, Drivers' Licence, Debit Alerts by SignatureNG(f): 11:16am On Oct 30, 2018
Fletter hmm yahoo boys don learn another tool today why cant you people hide the name of the app? click my signature below to watch and enjoy
Re: Blue Water Boys Hack Accounts With Voters' Card, Drivers' Licence, Debit Alerts by mabelly: 11:16am On Oct 30, 2018
They just made the application more popular
Re: Blue Water Boys Hack Accounts With Voters' Card, Drivers' Licence, Debit Alerts by LIVEBYTRUTH: 11:20am On Oct 30, 2018
AFONJAS the crime free tribe, saint Afonjanic people, i hail oooo, how market?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blue Water Boys Hack Accounts With Voters' Card, Drivers' Licence, Debit Alerts by mcevans1(m): 11:32am On Oct 30, 2018
mabelly:
They just made the application more popular

It's a Nigerian dating app jare

1 Like

Re: Blue Water Boys Hack Accounts With Voters' Card, Drivers' Licence, Debit Alerts by MeinKampf: 11:36am On Oct 30, 2018
I believe the guys are lying. They probably get access to ones account through collaboration with rogue bank staff
Re: Blue Water Boys Hack Accounts With Voters' Card, Drivers' Licence, Debit Alerts by victor8269: 11:41am On Oct 30, 2018
He has finally made all the youths lazy n fantastically corrupt. The so-called favoured 97% r criminals n d 5% r honest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blue Water Boys Hack Accounts With Voters' Card, Drivers' Licence, Debit Alerts by PedroNascimento: 11:47am On Oct 30, 2018
smiley
Re: Blue Water Boys Hack Accounts With Voters' Card, Drivers' Licence, Debit Alerts by GenFunction: 11:48am On Oct 30, 2018
Timhigher:
C casting
Una won spoil work abi
.....loooooool
Re: Blue Water Boys Hack Accounts With Voters' Card, Drivers' Licence, Debit Alerts by Yoighaman(m): 12:19pm On Oct 30, 2018
Think he's telling lies about the name of the app. There's nothing like an app known as "Fletter" as he claimed.

What exists is "Flutter".

You can read more about it, excerpt below.

"Flutter is an open-source mobile application development SDK created by Google. It is used to develop applications for Android and iOS, as well as being the primary method of creating applications for Google Fuchsia"
Re: Blue Water Boys Hack Accounts With Voters' Card, Drivers' Licence, Debit Alerts by godwon01(m): 12:21pm On Oct 30, 2018
The boys had killed a lot of people in our community called Sibiri and Imude. People there are living in fear every blessed day. They were there last Saturday. Immediately they left the local police surfaced with their useless siren. They didn't catch anybody. Government need to deal with these basterds boys.

1 Like

Re: Blue Water Boys Hack Accounts With Voters' Card, Drivers' Licence, Debit Alerts by AmazingELixir: 12:28pm On Oct 30, 2018
lipsrsealed

Waste Landers and internet fraud.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blue Water Boys Hack Accounts With Voters' Card, Drivers' Licence, Debit Alerts by efighter: 12:39pm On Oct 30, 2018
ct2:
all I know is Buhari must vacate the villa so that Nigeria can move forward

Hello Mr, It's nice meeting you as one of the people that will commit suicide when Buhari wins 2019 presidential elections. Help me greet my grandma when you meet her at the gate of heaven.
Re: Blue Water Boys Hack Accounts With Voters' Card, Drivers' Licence, Debit Alerts by mabelly: 12:47pm On Oct 30, 2018
mcevans1:

It's a Nigerian dating app jare

Thanks jare, you just douse my fear. Because I am beginning to wonder if over 20million Nigerian youth should have to app on their phone with the intent of defrauding... That means my money is no longer safe in the bank.
Well I am glad to know its a dating site
Re: Blue Water Boys Hack Accounts With Voters' Card, Drivers' Licence, Debit Alerts by SkinnyNigga: 12:50pm On Oct 30, 2018
octus2008:
How many of u went to google to check on the app Fletter grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin raise ya hand if u did.Nigeria Criminals
ara gbagbuo gi there!!
Re: Blue Water Boys Hack Accounts With Voters' Card, Drivers' Licence, Debit Alerts by Olatoman(m): 12:50pm On Oct 30, 2018
jumpandpas:
suspects gave their names as Olalekan Ayoola and Sodiq Olalere"

IT IS IN THEM.

A crime is committed in a certain regional bloc, it's only natural the perpetrators come from that axis.
Re: Blue Water Boys Hack Accounts With Voters' Card, Drivers' Licence, Debit Alerts by ebhomien123: 12:51pm On Oct 30, 2018
grin afonja lazy idiots them no wan work.

1 Like

Re: Blue Water Boys Hack Accounts With Voters' Card, Drivers' Licence, Debit Alerts by ct2: 1:11pm On Oct 30, 2018
efighter:

Hello Mr, It's nice meeting you as one of the people that will commit suicide when Buhari wins 2019 presidential elections. Help me greet my grandma when you meet her at the gate of heaven.
I reject that in Jesus name
Re: Blue Water Boys Hack Accounts With Voters' Card, Drivers' Licence, Debit Alerts by mcevans1(m): 1:12pm On Oct 30, 2018
mabelly:

Thanks jare, you just douse my fear. Because I am beginning to wonder if over 20million Nigerian youth should have to app on their phone with the intent of defrauding... That means my money is no longer safe in the bank.
Well I am glad to know its a dating site

Lol. You dey mind Nigeria police? They just fabricate lies to make the public feel they are doing a great job.
Re: Blue Water Boys Hack Accounts With Voters' Card, Drivers' Licence, Debit Alerts by Emmacolinho(m): 1:17pm On Oct 30, 2018
Olatunji1929:
Police will also hack you into kirikiri useless lazy yoots work u no go work na to dey intimidate we real hustlers with their stupid extravagant lifestyle
E pain bros cool
Re: Blue Water Boys Hack Accounts With Voters' Card, Drivers' Licence, Debit Alerts by baddosky1: 1:28pm On Oct 30, 2018
efighter:

Say something about your omoluabeast brothers caught stealing other people's money and stop talking trash

1 Like

Re: Blue Water Boys Hack Accounts With Voters' Card, Drivers' Licence, Debit Alerts by flexs(m): 1:53pm On Oct 30, 2018
Even to do G is not Easy it requires a deep thinker,time,patience. So g is not 4lazy youth.
Re: Blue Water Boys Hack Accounts With Voters' Card, Drivers' Licence, Debit Alerts by Assassin101: 2:30pm On Oct 30, 2018
AWON YORUBA GANG
Re: Blue Water Boys Hack Accounts With Voters' Card, Drivers' Licence, Debit Alerts by mechanics(m): 2:59pm On Oct 30, 2018
Wow, they have really gone far in evil.
Re: Blue Water Boys Hack Accounts With Voters' Card, Drivers' Licence, Debit Alerts by DivineGebike(m): 3:40pm On Oct 30, 2018
MexxIT:
hmmmm. NCAN over to U.. See as d thread looks deserted becos of d names involved.. If say na South Eastern names now d thread for full like fool
I dey tell you
Re: Blue Water Boys Hack Accounts With Voters' Card, Drivers' Licence, Debit Alerts by Komu1048(m): 4:09pm On Oct 30, 2018
okerekeikpo:
Afonjas doing what they know how to do, crime rate in this skull mining republic is very high

Attack the people not the tribe, 99% of Yoruba are into legal biz. So what's your problem

(1) (2) (Reply)

24-Year-Old Bike Man Accused Of Using Jazz To Destroy Lives In Anambra (Video) / Man Hangs Himself In Lagos / Help Guys , A Thief Outsmarted Me And Ran Away With My Tecno Spark 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.