Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,456 members, 7,836,809 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

What Kind Of Smartphone Can I Get For A Budget Of 50 - 60k - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Kind Of Smartphone Can I Get For A Budget Of 50 - 60k (1265 Views)

The Future Of Smartphone Designs. / Average Price Of Smartphone In Nigeria Drops To $95 / Why Your Smartphone Can Make Emergency Calls Without A SIM Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Kind Of Smartphone Can I Get For A Budget Of 50 - 60k by Transparent(m): 9:05am On Oct 30, 2018
Hello guys, please what kind of smartphone can get for a budget of 50 - 60k

I want that smartphone should be able to access the WordPress dashboard well.

Battery capacity should at least 4000MAh

It must include 4G Network

Camera pixel of at least 13MP(both selfie and rear)

Ram must be at least 3GB coupled with at least 32GB internal storage.

Finger print should also be an added advantage..

I think that's what I want in that smartphone.

Pls if you know of any latest phone with such specification, kindly suggest
Re: What Kind Of Smartphone Can I Get For A Budget Of 50 - 60k by flexerking(m): 9:21am On Oct 30, 2018
Transparent:

all what you just said are here.4000mah fingerprint all are there

Re: What Kind Of Smartphone Can I Get For A Budget Of 50 - 60k by IKON360(m): 9:25am On Oct 30, 2018
cc macbeyland come and help this guy

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Smartphone Can I Get For A Budget Of 50 - 60k by Nobody: 9:35am On Oct 30, 2018
Walk up to a store and get the infinix note 5.

Its really worth ur money and has the advantage of afters ales service.
It's a household brand hence the spare parts is quicker to find incase of any mismanagement or hazard.
Price rang is around 55_58k.

Xiaomi is another big option but the brouhahas of shipping, ordering, waiting for days and praying for ur item to be delivered is a big turnoff for me.. Cos as for me, I trust no man.

It's ur choice to make.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Kind Of Smartphone Can I Get For A Budget Of 50 - 60k by guji12(m): 9:44am On Oct 30, 2018
krattoss:

It's a household brand hence the spare parts is quicker to find incase of any mismanagement or hazard.

Xiaomi is another big option but the brouhahas of shipping, ordering, waiting for days and praying for ur item to be delivered is a big turnoff for me.. Cos as for me, I trust no man.

It's ur choice to make.
Boom... All said

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Kind Of Smartphone Can I Get For A Budget Of 50 - 60k by Transparent(m): 4:30pm On Oct 30, 2018
Thanks all for your lovely comments. You guys are the best
Re: What Kind Of Smartphone Can I Get For A Budget Of 50 - 60k by Realboygenius(m): 7:20pm On Oct 31, 2018
Buy a Camon X
Re: What Kind Of Smartphone Can I Get For A Budget Of 50 - 60k by Goldyyy: 1:50am On Nov 01, 2018
Buy tecno pouvoir 2 pro.. It's 50k.. With all the features listed above
Re: What Kind Of Smartphone Can I Get For A Budget Of 50 - 60k by Yyvonne: 2:15am On Nov 01, 2018
Tecno camon x.. You'll love
Re: What Kind Of Smartphone Can I Get For A Budget Of 50 - 60k by investigator007: 8:52am On Nov 01, 2018
go for the povoir 2 pro, its has a 3gb ram, 5000mah battery,4G network and the cameras are good. i bet you will still have some change left.
Transparent:

Re: What Kind Of Smartphone Can I Get For A Budget Of 50 - 60k by Rubiesangel: 10:34am On Nov 01, 2018
camon x is your best bet. great camera plus great battery.
Re: What Kind Of Smartphone Can I Get For A Budget Of 50 - 60k by MirthOsas(m): 11:29am On Nov 01, 2018
krattoss:

It's ur choice to make.
how good is the camera of the infinix note 5? both rear and selfie..
Re: What Kind Of Smartphone Can I Get For A Budget Of 50 - 60k by Optionally(f): 11:45am On Nov 01, 2018
flexerking:
all what you just said are here.4000mah fingerprint all are there
and u can even get it delivered today.
Contact @ Ifedith.
Cc
Transparent

3 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Smartphone Can I Get For A Budget Of 50 - 60k by Optionally(f): 11:46am On Nov 01, 2018
krattoss:

It's ur choice to make.
he can get it by tomorrow on jumia
Cc Ifedith

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Smartphone Can I Get For A Budget Of 50 - 60k by Ifedith(m): 1:14pm On Nov 01, 2018
Optionally:
he can get it by tomorrow on jumia
Cc Ifedith
Thanks for the recommendation...
Yes beautiful ppl... U need anything on jumia... Just chat me on 070three1080two87.
Re: What Kind Of Smartphone Can I Get For A Budget Of 50 - 60k by Ifedith(m): 1:14pm On Nov 01, 2018
Optionally:
and u can even get it delivered today.
Contact @ Ifedith.
Cc
Transparent
I'm at una service.... 070three1080two87
Re: What Kind Of Smartphone Can I Get For A Budget Of 50 - 60k by wheezyoung(m): 1:25pm On Nov 01, 2018
Transparent:

i have a used redmi note 4 fits all you listed,internal memory is 64gb and 4gb ram,50k negotiable going with case and charger
Re: What Kind Of Smartphone Can I Get For A Budget Of 50 - 60k by Nobody: 2:08pm On Nov 01, 2018
Bro, you can get a phone with 5050mAH Battery capacity, 16MP front and Back Camera, 3G/32G, Notch Screen Full View, 15Month Warrant for as low as N57K

Transparent:

Re: What Kind Of Smartphone Can I Get For A Budget Of 50 - 60k by sureinfo: 7:11pm On Nov 01, 2018
nice,or better still you can opt for the new 18karat gold cover edition.
investigator007:
go for the povoir 2 pro, its has a 3gb ram, 5000mah battery,4G network and the cameras are good. i bet you will still have some change left.
Re: What Kind Of Smartphone Can I Get For A Budget Of 50 - 60k by Nobody: 9:05pm On Nov 01, 2018
Go for lenovo k5 pro. 4gig ram, 64gig rom. 4g network, 16mp selfie 4050mar fingerprint and lots more for only 50k.
Re: What Kind Of Smartphone Can I Get For A Budget Of 50 - 60k by Princecanada: 8:01am On Nov 03, 2018
wheezyoung:
i have a used redmi note 4 fits all you listed,internal memory is 64gb and 4gb ram,50k negotiable going with case and charger
I am interested. Are you on WhatsApp?
Re: What Kind Of Smartphone Can I Get For A Budget Of 50 - 60k by Ejadike(m): 8:20am On Nov 03, 2018
Transparent:

TECNO Camon X is thr right device for you bro.
Re: What Kind Of Smartphone Can I Get For A Budget Of 50 - 60k by Ejadike(m): 8:21am On Nov 03, 2018
sureinfo:
nice,or better still you can opt for the new 18karat gold cover edition.
How much is this device?
Re: What Kind Of Smartphone Can I Get For A Budget Of 50 - 60k by Ejadike(m): 8:22am On Nov 03, 2018
MrMan78:
Bro, you can get a phone with 5050mAH Battery capacity, 16MP front and Back Camera, 3G/32G, Notch Screen Full View, 15Month Warrant for as low as N57K

which device is that?
Re: What Kind Of Smartphone Can I Get For A Budget Of 50 - 60k by wheezyoung(m): 7:46pm On Nov 03, 2018
Princecanada:

I am interested. Are you on WhatsApp?
yes,msg me on 08094680146
Re: What Kind Of Smartphone Can I Get For A Budget Of 50 - 60k by Abiodunspectre(m): 8:55am On Nov 05, 2018
Buy Tecno Pouvoir 2 Pro Gold cover.

(1) (Reply)

Tecno Camon C11 Pro Specs And Price / Help, Problem With Sd Card On Tecno Spark 2 / New Video: Mtn 4g+ On The Galaxy Note 10 Plus, Are We Close To 5g? Up to 200Mbps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.