Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,458 members, 7,861,318 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:36 AM

Beautiful Maternity Photos Of 3 Pregnant Sisters - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Beautiful Maternity Photos Of 3 Pregnant Sisters (372 Views)

Nigerian Identical Twins Pregnant With Identical Twins Pose For Maternity Photos / Man Struggles To Carry His Pregnant Wife In Maternity Photos / Woman Shows Off Her Raw Tommy Stretch Mark In Stunnig Shirtless Maternity Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beautiful Maternity Photos Of 3 Pregnant Sisters by made4naijamusic: 9:42am On Oct 30, 2018
The maternity photos of 3 Nigerian biological sisters who are pregnant at same time, has gone viral across different social media platforms.

The sisters, Ogechi, Chika and Onyee, are expecting mothers and decided to document the wonderful journey of them planning to become mothers at the same time.

One of the pregnant sisters, Chika who shared the photos on Instagram wrote;

If you know me, you know I love my sisters to the next universe and back. I’ve literally shared everything with them (clothes, teachers, parents, food etc) I’m now sharing this crazy journey to motherhood. Gods timing is just miraculous. I could not have dreamt it like this.

See more photos

Source

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/10/beautiful-maternity-photos-of-3-pregnant-sisters/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Re: Beautiful Maternity Photos Of 3 Pregnant Sisters by made4naijamusic: 9:43am On Oct 30, 2018
More
Re: Beautiful Maternity Photos Of 3 Pregnant Sisters by ShameOnAPC: 9:45am On Oct 30, 2018
Okay
Re: Beautiful Maternity Photos Of 3 Pregnant Sisters by Olalan(m): 9:47am On Oct 30, 2018
This seems planned not a coincidence
Re: Beautiful Maternity Photos Of 3 Pregnant Sisters by bigkahuna704(m): 10:00am On Oct 30, 2018
I Hope The Daddies Are Different

(1) (Reply)

26 Reasons Why You Should Not Beat Your Wife / Join The Biggest Family Planning & Empowerment Program In Town / 5 Bedroom Duplex For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.