Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,393 members, 7,815,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

Man Kills Himself After Girlfriend Sent Him Sex Video With Another Man. Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills Himself After Girlfriend Sent Him Sex Video With Another Man. Photos (75797 Views)

Man Punches His Girlfriend To Death In Oyo For Denying Him Sex (Photos) / Joseph Mayowa, LASPOTECH Student Commits Suicide After Girlfriend Jilted Him / Man Kills Himself After Wife Gave Birth To New Baby In Delta State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Kills Himself After Girlfriend Sent Him Sex Video With Another Man. Photos by CastedDude: 10:08am On Oct 30, 2018
A man has ended his life after his girlfriend sent him a video of her shaving sex with another man.

It was gathered that the estranged girlfriend decided to mock her boyfriend and probably provoke him by recording a sex video with another man which she sent to him (her boyfriend), not knowing it would end in a tragic way.

According to reports, the man who couldn't bear the heartbreak following the sex video of his girlfriend, reportedly committed suicide by drinking a poisonous substance.

He was rushed to the hospital where he later died.

According to online reports, the shocking incident happened recently in Azua, a municipality in the Dominican Republic.

Pictures of the deceased and his estranged girlfriend have gone viral online with multiple internet users wondering why the lady decided to cause her lover's death.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/10/man-kills-himself-after-girlfriend-sent-him-sex-video-with-another-man.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Kills Himself After Girlfriend Sent Him Sex Video With Another Man. Photos by Drshobz(m): 10:11am On Oct 30, 2018
see madness

24 Likes

Re: Man Kills Himself After Girlfriend Sent Him Sex Video With Another Man. Photos by JudasNaCarrot: 10:13am On Oct 30, 2018
Idiots everywhere you go like MTN.

Just because of Pu$*y!

You can never see any of our members try this nonsense.

Blessed are the Vaseline Crew for they shall live long....

378 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Man Kills Himself After Girlfriend Sent Him Sex Video With Another Man. Photos by Nobody: 10:14am On Oct 30, 2018
Is that the shit that you do? I dunno what the Bleep got into you tell me who love you I bet I love harder!
Bish I'm emotional right now cause I'm in stress, I'm not suppose to be going through this I guess, so in conclusion you say you like rappers who kill her pussy but I'm killing myself right now.

Mona Lisa~

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Kills Himself After Girlfriend Sent Him Sex Video With Another Man. Photos by CreepyBlackpool: 10:14am On Oct 30, 2018
Men been killing themselves over pucci since 1800BC
pucci is overhyped

buy vaseline and live longer grin

143 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Kills Himself After Girlfriend Sent Him Sex Video With Another Man. Photos by Nobody: 10:15am On Oct 30, 2018
CastedDude:
A man has ended his life after his girlfriend sent him a video of her shaving sex with another man.

It was gathered that the estranged girlfriend decided to mock her boyfriend and probably provoke him by recording a sex video with another man which she sent to him (her boyfriend), not knowing it would end in a tragic way.

According to reports, the man who couldn't bear the heartbreak following the sex video of his girlfriend, reportedly committed suicide by drinking a poisonous substance.

He was rushed to the hospital where he later died.

According to online reports, the shocking incident happened in Azua, a municipality in the Dominican Republic.

Pictures of the deceased and his estranged girlfriend have gone viral online with multiple internet users wondering why the lady decided to cause her lover's death.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/10/man-kills-himself-after-girlfriend-sent-him-sex-video-with-another-man.html
how can a whole man kill himself because of a woman?
Is he crazy?

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kills Himself After Girlfriend Sent Him Sex Video With Another Man. Photos by Evablizin(f): 10:16am On Oct 30, 2018
Abeg the man wan die ,his girlfriend saga nah excuse em use kill em'self.

God please don't give me these type of children. Too bad.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kills Himself After Girlfriend Sent Him Sex Video With Another Man. Photos by Nobody: 10:17am On Oct 30, 2018
Worthless man.

3 Likes

Re: Man Kills Himself After Girlfriend Sent Him Sex Video With Another Man. Photos by mrMeen(m): 10:18am On Oct 30, 2018
Ire2:
Is that the shit that you do? I dunno what the Bleep got into you tell me who love you I bet I love harder!
Bish I'm emotional right now cause I'm in stress, I'm not suppose to be going through this I guess, so in conclusion you say you like rappers who kill her pussy but I'm killing myself right now.

Mona Lisa~
bish give me your phone, no!! You fucking with wayne no bish give me your phone.

4 Likes

Re: Man Kills Himself After Girlfriend Sent Him Sex Video With Another Man. Photos by GOFRONT(m): 10:55am On Oct 30, 2018
cheesy

Wow....SOMETHING MUST KILL A MAN. :....
Na woman kill this one

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Kills Himself After Girlfriend Sent Him Sex Video With Another Man. Photos by BubuZombi: 11:32am On Oct 30, 2018
Haba! I Think Say Na Naija Man Sef.

Trust Naija, either he kill his babe's lover or the babe herself

8 Likes

Re: Man Kills Himself After Girlfriend Sent Him Sex Video With Another Man. Photos by Dinho20(m): 11:33am On Oct 30, 2018
STAY AWAY FROM SEX
HIV/AIDS IS REAL
IT DOES NOT SHOW ON THE FACE, BE WARNED.
DON'T FALL A VICTIM.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Kills Himself After Girlfriend Sent Him Sex Video With Another Man. Photos by NwaAmaikpe: 11:33am On Oct 30, 2018
shocked

When life gives you a lemonade turn it to a lime.

If it were NwaAmaikpe, I'd just masturbate to the video and life will go on.
It's sad he handled it this way.

115 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Man Kills Himself After Girlfriend Sent Him Sex Video With Another Man. Photos by izuch(m): 11:33am On Oct 30, 2018
Now that he's dead the new guy will continue smashing the girls punanni. The idiot deserves to die, the world is overpopulated. undecided

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kills Himself After Girlfriend Sent Him Sex Video With Another Man. Photos by modaink333: 11:34am On Oct 30, 2018
Nwamikpe might be the new boyfriend

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills Himself After Girlfriend Sent Him Sex Video With Another Man. Photos by PRINCEVICKEY: 11:34am On Oct 30, 2018
PLS REMOVE THE BELT FOR ME ....AND ALLOW HIM DIE IN PEACE

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kills Himself After Girlfriend Sent Him Sex Video With Another Man. Photos by ionsman: 11:34am On Oct 30, 2018
The babe hot o! He couldn't stand another man bathing in her juice... cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Kills Himself After Girlfriend Sent Him Sex Video With Another Man. Photos by Flexherbal(m): 11:34am On Oct 30, 2018
Too bad.

May his soul rest in peace !
Re: Man Kills Himself After Girlfriend Sent Him Sex Video With Another Man. Photos by Olalan(m): 11:35am On Oct 30, 2018
Stupid man

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Himself After Girlfriend Sent Him Sex Video With Another Man. Photos by lilmax(m): 11:35am On Oct 30, 2018
its a pity
Re: Man Kills Himself After Girlfriend Sent Him Sex Video With Another Man. Photos by imitateMe(m): 11:35am On Oct 30, 2018
That guy is my neighbour. He is from Imo state..we have been telling him to have sense but he refused. You see yourself, Nnamdi

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kills Himself After Girlfriend Sent Him Sex Video With Another Man. Photos by sukar886: 11:35am On Oct 30, 2018
wounder shall never end, wetin go make me kill myself becos of a woman, God forbid, woman wey full everywhere... that's why I don't love

7 Likes

Re: Man Kills Himself After Girlfriend Sent Him Sex Video With Another Man. Photos by MrWondah(m): 11:36am On Oct 30, 2018
mrMeen:
bish give me your phone, no!! You fucking with wayne no bish give me your phone.
grin
No, let me take this call (Lick me like a lollipop) He on your fucking ringtone? Is that the shit that you do?

She say, ooh, daddy, ooh, Mona Lisa, Mona Lisa Ooh, fake smile, Mona Lisa, Mona Lisa

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Himself After Girlfriend Sent Him Sex Video With Another Man. Photos by Mopolchi: 11:36am On Oct 30, 2018
The man na MUMU. Becos of Kpekus wey full everywhere naim he kill himself.

This man is MADT angry

7 Likes

Re: Man Kills Himself After Girlfriend Sent Him Sex Video With Another Man. Photos by zombieTRACKER: 11:36am On Oct 30, 2018
See head like sarrki

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Himself After Girlfriend Sent Him Sex Video With Another Man. Photos by Diso60090(m): 11:37am On Oct 30, 2018
The most annoying part of his stupid ending is that the girl still bleed that night �

11 Likes

Re: Man Kills Himself After Girlfriend Sent Him Sex Video With Another Man. Photos by tosyne2much(m): 11:37am On Oct 30, 2018
Very silly man

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Himself After Girlfriend Sent Him Sex Video With Another Man. Photos by SignatureNG(f): 11:37am On Oct 30, 2018
what a waste
Re: Man Kills Himself After Girlfriend Sent Him Sex Video With Another Man. Photos by Tonimordred(m): 11:37am On Oct 30, 2018
Na her puna dem dey folo go abroad....shm

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Himself After Girlfriend Sent Him Sex Video With Another Man. Photos by arabbunkum: 11:37am On Oct 30, 2018
Soldier go, soldier come, pussy remain. RIP

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Rapes Pregnant Woman In Plateau, Pushes Her Into Stream, As She Drowns / Kidnappers And Killers Of John Iheanacho Arrested (Photos) / Zabarmari Massacre: Rice Farmers Beheaded By Boko Haram In Borno(Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.