Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,878 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

TEMI {MINE} All About True Love And True Betrayal! By Temioluwa Kenny - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / TEMI {MINE} All About True Love And True Betrayal! By Temioluwa Kenny (840 Views)

The Enemy Within - A Tale Of Love, Lust And Betrayal / PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT / Switched (story Of A Fierce Battle Between Desperate Infatuation And True Love) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TEMI {MINE} All About True Love And True Betrayal! By Temioluwa Kenny by Nobody: 12:36pm On Oct 30, 2018
All rights reserved,
no part of this publication may be
reproduced or transmitted in any
form either written or photocopy
without prior written approval of
the author and apprieciation is needed in terms of likes and comments thank u for your time.
Re: TEMI {MINE} All About True Love And True Betrayal! By Temioluwa Kenny by Nobody: 12:47pm On Oct 30, 2018
PROLOGUE!! It was 7pm already in the city of Abeokuta, and though the night was matured enought to alter it darkness, but then someting was just not right. It was 7pm! For christ sake and the whole street of Pansheke was already desolated. Pansheke area of Abeokuta had been one of the of most busy area, especially with the loud turn out of chunk of students who ramble along the road, and the local market women who found the gloomy time as the best time to market their wares. Even that time had always been the normal closing time for some civil servants. One could perceptibly see them, especially those who didnt own a ride hiking along the forever busy street. But now, it was just 7pm and not even a trace of student could be picked or atom of the market women could be seen. Even the trekkers & the commercial vehicles had al gone into extinction. The whole surrounding looked like a place bestowed with curfew. Only the chirm of obviously the birds or the likes could be heard. The skies had given up on the stars & the moon which also born the trace of tiny cloud. Giving little expectation that would rain. It was a kind of total weird occurence at Pansheke that evening. Meanwhile, at the cross section of the street, laid a very beautiful and well decorated magnific building . The building with contemporary deco was surrounded with a massive enclosure big enough to be mistaken for Stamford bridge. From the gate towards the house laid a fully adorned lawn with well cultivated and mowed grass on the right and left flank leaving a small passage but broad enough to contain a moving vehicle. The house was a duplex with 10 rooms on the upper floor and a wide sitting room downstairs to greet any visitor. Also, the sitting room contained 2 toilet situated @ right side of it. With a dinning table and chairs siting corner somewhere in the siting room. LG flat screen stayed glued to d wall facing the entrance with a well arranged set of home theatre laid consiously on the floor below the the flat screen. “Please dont do this,” Dr Banji whimpered as audible his gut could allowed him. He knelt on the floor with his back and shoulder forming a crooked shape, and his head tilted upward revealing hot tears dripping heavily from his eyes while his two palms staying glued to each other like someone praying or pleading vigorously for forgiveness. Notwisthanding, Dr. Banji was doing both to the unknown masked man pointing a black atomatic to Derick. He was oblivious of how the horrendous human got entrance into his sitting room. “It is already done doc!” The unknown masked man groaned with a kind of husky voice sending more waves of shivers to run accross Banji and his son, Dreick’s spine. Derick was his only son and he schooled at one of the prestige universties. He only came home to collect somethings which he was through with and even on the verge of returning to his school. Before *bad fate caught up with him and now he had black atomatic gun pointed at his forehead. “But who are you, & what do you want?” Banji wailed ” You see have got alot of money you can take away, just dont do this plss! Dont kill my son!” Banji again belched out those words hoping the masked man would succumb, but instead the masked man turned to face Banji with the automatic grasping it more tightly with rigor nd positioning it to face Banji’s forehead. “You want to know Meeee”? The masked man brusquely voiced but still stressed each word especially the “me” part. “Fine!” He continued, “I am your doom! I am the doom you caused on urself. I am the curse bestowed on yourself, You’v had enough chance to to re-write your fate but you never did. Your myopic mind was already consumed by vanities. Now it so unfortunate but inevitable you will die as a bereaved, with nobody to hold your hand nd nobody to survive you” the masked man spilled, wavering his head in a gesture that depict the humane part of him. Advancing closely to Banji who has started too pee, but his eyes stay glued to the man. He could see the macho heavily bestowed on the masked man, coupled with his heftiness and tallness, also, the strength he reared. He could easily swop him for a wrestler judging from his athlethic body
Re: TEMI {MINE} All About True Love And True Betrayal! By Temioluwa Kenny by Nobody: 12:50pm On Oct 30, 2018
“So y oou are a dddoom, a cuurse?” Banji stuttered, maintaining eyes contact with his *doom* and indelibrate avoided Derick, that was gagged down also secreting large volume of salty fluid by his sweat gland through the pores in his skin. He couldnt even decipher the whole situation, her mind reminded him in a flash how his friend had warned him not to embark on the journey to his house. His friend explained the dreadful dream he had but instead of Derick to oblige, he narrowed his words as one of the inessentialies. “Yes! I am your doom, i am your curse!” “POOOOWWW” The blare sound from the automatic filtered into the air and immediately Derick dropped Dead! “Deeeeeeerrrickkk!!! Noooooo!!!” Banji shrieked, motioned towards his dead son and grasping him with a ton of pain tracted out from him. He coudnt imagine his the image of his son lying lifelessly on his own pull of blood. “I swear i would qet back to you evil son of a b---h!” He cursed postioning his left index finger towards the masked man However, d masked man only shook his head simultaneously but with a pinch of sympathy obviously on him. He then advanced towards the exit from the sitinq room, when he qot to the openinq of d exit, he stood for 2 secs and altered his last 8 words which dropped like a bombshell “EXPECT THIS, SAME TIME, SAME DATE, NEXT YEAR” —– December 25! “Rinq Riinq Rinnnnq” A nokia lumia blared out the incomimq call totally disruptinq the silence and joltinq up from his niqhtmare. “So it was just a dream” Banji voiced out with perspirations pourinq off his brow. He was concerned with his dream, and that made him totally oblivious of the strident sound of call notification rendered by his lumia. Howevar, his subconscious mind vanished when his phone cried out the fouth time, Banji’s head quickly swayed to the flank side where he placed his lumia. It was an unreqistered number. “And who the hell could could be callinq by the dead of the niqht” he thouqht, before raisinq face to check his wall clock. “12:15” he muttered, “hello” “Yes, hello sir,” the caller responded. “i’m sorry am i up to Derick Olabanji Daniel’s father sir” “Ohh Yes. And who ammm iii i tta talkinq with?” Banji stuttered, joltinq his back up, movinq it away from pillow with eyes furrowed, an action that made him look like he was ready to receive his death penalty. Thouqh the caller’s voice sounded a deep innocent, notwisthandinq he could still sense a kind of qreatly hidden form of despair in the caller’s tone “Okay sir, what happened was that Derick & I were sleepinq sir and all of a sudden i heard a loud cry which actually woke me up, and before i knew it i i i ffound DDdderick……, he paused for like 6secs searchinq for d best euphemism to present d next word he was about to drop. “What happend to Derick” Banji voiced coldly but qentle enouqh to kill his shakky tone, sweat was runninq all over his body and hand already vibratin like when nokia 3310 vibrates when set on vibration, his hand still qlued to his ear thouqh like when exactly a flat screen tv was asked to huq d wall. “Derick is Dead sir!! The caller eventually dropped the fours words like atomic bomb plaintively. TO BE CONTINUED ……

1 Like

Re: TEMI {MINE} All About True Love And True Betrayal! By Temioluwa Kenny by Nobody: 2:08pm On Oct 30, 2018
EPISODE 1. “Happy birthday to you My Temi, I wish you lonq life & prosperity. i know you are not dead, i know you are some where, i know one day i will still meet you” Eliza muttered to herself sub-coherently. She had promised herself she wouldnt not die, not until she touch her son again. The fantansy she had conceived for the past 22yrs. Yes! Exactly 22yrs ago her baby was decapacitate from on her on a false medical assertion that the baby suddenly developed hormonal contraction few hours after his birth. 25th of December was the day, and she had since then kept an illusive feelinq that one day, her Temi would walk up to her make her smile. She however spilled out those sub-coherent words on every 25th of december to boost up her tiny hope. She knew somethinq was not riqht when the nurse announced to her about her baby deceased, but she just coudnt probe it out. “I know you would have grown handsome like your father, tall like him annnnd” he bursted crying. Her husband image had been one of the virus she wished she could just format from her memory, but unfortunately she coudnt as his image had kept on haunting. “hmmmm” Eliza sighed, as her husband image struck her once again, she knew her husband would not feel a dam itch about where she was riqht now. Of course, she knew he never loved her, he only feigned a sort of emotion towards her to succeed in grasping her wealth. He mastered her weak point and he shrewd on it. “You stole me away from mum, you stole me away from people, hmmm, you make me a nobody! Dami” she wailed “You eventually broke my heart into debris? I thought you love me Dami?” Eliza had started to weep this time, she couldnt even control the the tears gushind out from her eyes, make it seems she just lost a close relative to a fresh death, totally unperturbed by the passerby and poured out more of her hot liquid from the eyes. She squinted her eyesbrow, and raised her left hand to hover her face. Something she did to prevent her eyes from the scourging sun. The type of sun thay shone that afternoon could send cecity to the eyes in a jiffy and might as well burn the body like that of hell fire.(though have never been there and i will never be there) She tried to use her feeble right hand to dispel the clump of flies flying restlessly to have a taste of the pesky sore sitted below her kneecap as breakfast or lemme say brunch. She counted the money some of her generous clients had dropped on the bowl she descreetly placed infront of her. “i have made enough for today” she muttered to herself as she tot up 525N. “Some clients could be funny shaa, as they wont feel any remorse dropping 5N, some would even demand for change after dropping 20N. Anyways she is just a street begger! still inhaling the oxygen at the lenity of these her clients” Eliza thought. She stoop up on her once sexy legs that might have sent hundreds of male folks to planet pluto during her prime, of her which was now so wobbly as a result of some excessive hiking and pestiferous sore. She made to leave for for crude shelter that stood not many miles away from her business post or office center leastways. “Happy birthday to you once again My Temi. And curse be to anyone out there who took you away from me” Eliza voiced silently clenching her teeth that depicted anger, hate and pain. Her memory had started up the her reminiscent mind, as her encounter with Dami her long lost husband started buzzinq in. An encounter that undoubtedly changed her life!
Re: TEMI {MINE} All About True Love And True Betrayal! By Temioluwa Kenny by Nobody: 2:17pm On Oct 30, 2018
EPISODE 2 30 YEARS AGO!! “Heyy mum” Eliza shouted, as he paced forward to hug the middle age woman who had also extended her shoulder to reach for daughter’s huq. They both stayed glue momentary in d their warm embrace, swaying each other from left to right with smiles clearly expressed on their faces. It is no argumeny that the two had been away for quite sometimes and were just uniting. The affection imbibed realy frenzied their untion. “You are welcome dear, we missed you” the woman express, still joltin Eliza to & fro “Yeah mum, same here too, 18 months were just way to far and i have been dying hard to be back here mum'” Eliza explained still keeping her mouth grinning. They later disengaged away from the hug, now staring at each other eyes with a pure emotions clearly drawn “So how have u been doing my dauqhter” the woman questioned rhetorically ” Fine mum, you know things would always be cool over there,” she quipped, still tryin to maintain the display of her crystal white set of teeth. They both advanced towards the majestic sittinq room wit their hands holdinq each others back. The look on Eliza face quickly described her suprise. Her eyes had scanned the the room and admitted that the room had seriously undergone some heavy chanqes. The colour of the room which had already been repainted with yellow color tinged with crimson totally rusticated the sky blue that was formely used. She knew that would be her mum’s idea, because she always knew colour blue had been her mum greatest antipathy. Also, the settees and the sofas had been replaced with crisp massive new sets. She realy admired the new interior decoration employed in the house. “You know you still have enough time to admire them” her mum chipped in, who noticed her dauqhter’s eyes quiverin around. “but riqht now you have to qo take a bath then settle for your favourite i prepared for you”. “Aiit mum” she nodded, as she hopped on the stairs up to her long waited room. Her room was of medium size with a cool scenery. The room had the mixture of cream and blue colour. It had blue colour as the background then stripped with cream colour in a parallel and horizontal line giving out a pleasing look of rectangle shape on the wall. A big round bulb illuminated the room giving it a shimmering look. Tapestries layed comfortably on the wall with the wall paper of rihanna staying glued to the wall. Eliza found out that her room was clean to her expectation, she wasnt expeting to meet dust and rubble everywhere. Her bedcover had been changed credibly to her mom. Then her eyes caught a portrait of someone on the wall adjacent to where the wall clock layed tickling peacefully. “Who could have put it back?” She thought, she remembered vividly that before she travelled she had fuddled the portrait some where that could be mistaken to hade in the house. Whatever the case maybe, a disgusting look stood in her eyes facing the portrait. She however waived whatever thing she felt for the picture momentarily, she wouldnt let that thwart her happy mood. ________________________________ After about 30 mins, Eliza was done with freshening up, she swiftly took a look at her reflection staring back at her through mirror, she smiled took notice of her beauty once aqain. Indeed! Eliza was a pretty damsel, a very fair lady in her 24 years but acquisition of a teenage body. Her oval face coupled with a set of crystal white teeth stamped her beauty with a moderate but soft bossom. Her long sexy legs never seemed tired of holding and carrying her big bum shooting out apparently behind. Eliza had a killer body and definately guys would telleport from planet pluto just to have her. She soon found herself on the dining table with her mum. They had a light but warm conversation spiced with excessive emotion, while each of took their time to devour their plate of amala with ewedu soup and meat. It was quite evident they both had missed each other. Eliza attention soon swayed from her food at what next she saw pacing towards them at the dining. “OMG! Is this a guy”? She thought rhetorically as the charminq fiqure alighted towards them. She never remembered she left such a cutie in their house the before she left to USA for her Masters and her mum had never made mention of anybody now staying with them since her arrival few hours ago. She stared at the fiqure as he finally advanced towards her mum, tilted his head down and jumbled some words
Re: TEMI {MINE} All About True Love And True Betrayal! By Temioluwa Kenny by Nobody: 2:19pm On Oct 30, 2018
she coudnt grasp into her mum’s ear. She momentary felt embarrased as the thouqht of being an acquaintance in her very home was sternly visible in the way he approached her mum. Nevertheless, that never stopped the glimpse look she passed at the him seductively. “Probably he doesnt know who i am” she thouqht aqain. This time she could notice him handing her mum a crisp naira notes with a car key and immediately turned to leave. “Wait, Dami” her mum coughed before pointing to Eliza, “This is my daughter, i told you she travelled outside the country for her masters, she just got back this afternoon” “Oh realy?” Dami quizzed with raised eyebrow, “Hello madam” now turninq to face Eliza with his hand muzzled out for an handshake. “Hiii” Eliza qiqqled, returninq the handshake, “And you can call me Eliza” she quickly hinted him innocently. “Alriqht madam Eliza, you can also call me Dami” “hum hum, i said *no madam*, just call me Eliza” Eliza pointed and waved his left index finqer in a qesture pointinq out a correction. “Alriqht E e eliza, i had betta qot used to that” Dami smiled, freed his had and left the room. Eliza eyes trailed him from behind as he paced towards the exit, with seductive grimmance curving out from her face. She was oblivious of her mum eyes staring at her in ire.”I think you should know that he is just our new driver” her mum muttered, placing an emphasis on the words “new driver.” Her mum’s word interuptedly jerked her off her sub-conscious state of mind and reviewed the kind of killer look bestowed on her by her. “oh i see” she blurted, before she stood up from the dining and hopped up to her room upstairs.Tbc
Re: TEMI {MINE} All About True Love And True Betrayal! By Temioluwa Kenny by Nobody: 2:39pm On Oct 30, 2018
EPISODE 3! As soon as entered her room, she pounce on her room, with a great flop, gouge her head between her 2 pillows in other to block her eardrum, an effort she though would save her from her mare. She never intended to fall for any guy at the moment, not to talk of a cypher, an ordinary driver. But, the more she tried to block her thinking faculty, the more she failed woefully! She coudnt just erase the image, the mild smile, the soft cool voice and the well rounded cute face. Even her ex became insipid where Dami was concerned. The whole of Dami’s habitus wholesome kept erupting her mind. She pondered vaguely on her bed for some minute, before siting and soliloquizing. “No it cant be, Eliza wake up! He is just a driver, better guys are out there waiting for you, you know you wouldnt stoop so low to go intimate with just a driver? Just few hours in Naija and you are already head over heel inlove ..hmmm, Damm, what is wrong with me? Am i going crazy! Am i insane!” Eliza sprewed those words like a cark having ignorance of her being audible enough for any outsider to eavesdrop. “Definately this love at first sight, after all, she cant dictate for the heart. As the heart always wants what it wants. But is she really sure this Is not lust? No it cant, its pure love from the bottom of the heart” Eliza mind pondered thoughtfully. But then, she recalled how her mother painted him blight abrasively, the cold stern look registered on her face when she said “I think you should know that he is just our new driver* “hmmmmm” she threw out a sigh. ” if i am not backing out from this then Mom have to support me on It” she prayed. Later that evening, Eliza woke up and checked the time on her phone, it was 6pm, she remembered she was caught up by sleep while she was thinking about Dami,leastwise nobody can cheat on nature. She wondered if her mom had even come around to check on her. She took a long glimpse at the window and found out that the sky had betrayed the time, as the sun still shone broadly and it threw laser beam from the sky reflecting very well in the room through the window blinds. She decided to take an amble walk around the house, more over, she needed to find more about him. She had decided to quizz him and make him relate with her colloquailly. That was what she wanted and she was ready to get. Any informatiom about where he stays, could help her. She was not ready to let her charming prince slip away from her. Damilola. “Ahh oga welcome, i be dey greet you the other pimme, as me and big oga enter u no hear.” Kofi their spooky gate man voiced as he saw Eliza was tramping towards him. He knew Eliza as his *madam daughter* because he had been working with in the compound before Eliza travelled. Kofi was a dark black hausa man, wish i could see any synonmous word to describe his type of blakish. But a risible fellow who always plant smiles on anybody that bump into him. He once had an accident that made his left leg shorter than the right one and which always create a funny senery with the way he wobbled when walking. “i am sorry Kofi, i guess i didnt notice you” Eliza replied with a simper trying to conceal her laughter. “OK oga, so wefin me bring come from U-es-Pa? Kofi asked again throwing Eliza off her balance as she gave a wild derasive laughter. ” You know what kofi ? Its never called U-es-Pa. Itz called U.S.A as in United State of America. Okay? “Okay oga. Unifed State of Amelika? Kofi said again. “okkkk, whatever. I brought some stuffs for you i know you will like, i wil bring them over for you.” “Ah tanku oga” “So how about seeing the driver, do you know where is he? ” Eliza sagely asked. “You mean deripa?” “Yes, where is he ?” “oga he don goo oh, me don ofen gate por am since” He answered waving his hands in monstrance to buttress what he said ” Ar rre you sure ?” Eliza asked with puzzled look hanged on her face. “Yes oga” Kofi afirmed “Okay” Eliza veered towards the house with discontentment. So she would be unable to see her prince charming. She thought she should go back and ask him of his appartment, but she later decided against it. She didnt trust the lousy gate man, and even if she got his appartment, what is she going to do? She can throw herself just like that to a guy who is not even aware of her feelings. Only time will tell. Her thought came to an halt with Kofi voice yelling after her, ” Oga seh make i com polet am for my gift you pring come from U-es-pay ?”
Re: TEMI {MINE} All About True Love And True Betrayal! By Temioluwa Kenny by Nobody: 2:41pm On Oct 30, 2018
Comments are highly apprieciated
Re: TEMI {MINE} All About True Love And True Betrayal! By Temioluwa Kenny by Nobody: 4:12pm On Oct 30, 2018
EPISODE 4 AFTER 1 WEEK The whole week was a pack full of boredom. Her mom was always going out on business issues, while Dami had been the driver that drove her out to places. So her mother and Dami were always out together and most times came home late. That was unfair on her part, as the Dami’s work schedule had not been in her favour. It had been a week now she set her eyes on her charming prince, and that was actually the day of her arrival. She wanted to know more about him, get wind of his intrests, play with him and joke with him. Every nights she slept, she always dreamt of having a relationship with him, relationship full of series of mirths, laughter and fun. A very risible relationship, and whenever she woke up it became dawned on her that it didnt seem her reverie was a forthcoming reality. She wanted to quiz her mom about him, but the killer look her mum pierced into her on the day of arrival had always made her quail. Her mind had been benumbed, totally unresponsive to anything, only the thought of Dami was allowed. It was not as if she hadnt fallen inlove before, she had, but not as compared to what she felt for Dami now. She only prayed her love should be reciprocated by him. ____________________________ It was Sunday evening, Eliza had been indoors as usual, but being Sunday made everywhere a little bit resilient, the reason that, her mother would stay indoors too, even visitors would come visiting. Eliza’s mother belief was that Sundays are meant for resting while the remaining week days are meant to work and earn more money. A kind of woman who didnt indulge lazy people. Eliza’s mind was still sinking in its distress, she had hope to see Dami today but alas, she hadnt caught a glimpse of him up till the moment. “Why would i be expecting to see hims sev, when the house is his place of work, and since mother isnt going out today definately he is not coming to work” Eliza thought, incognizant that Dami lived with them, in a different apartment laying at the outskirt of the the same compound and the reason why she hadnt caught a glint of him was because he left home early, before she woke up and also returned late in the evening while she would have retired to bed. Later that sunday evening, Eliza plodded out of her room as a result of fatigue from sleeping too much. She carried her drooping body outside their lawn, before settling down on white chair placed beside a light blue iron table. She brought her new simcard with a phone along. She had bought the new phone with simcard on her way from the airport, she knew she needed it because of the invalidty of her previous line as soon as she stepped in Nigeria. Because, the network was not registered here. The thought of Dami invading her mind had not made her consider their usage. While she was trying to fix the device, the phone slipped from her hand and hit the grass covered floor, with patency the grass really helped in preventing it from shattering into debris. Immediately she stooped, reaching out to pick up her device, a familiar hand swiftly gripped hers. Eliza tilted her head to see the face of the familiar hand, Lo and behold, her eyes nearly pop out from its socket beholding who the person … To be continued …
Re: TEMI {MINE} All About True Love And True Betrayal! By Temioluwa Kenny by Nobody: 5:15pm On Oct 31, 2018
EPISODE 5 The way at which Eliza stared at the person made it her eye balls grew too big for the socket, even at the verge of combusting. Her mouth also, was still wide opened like that of whale that swallowed Jonah. While her heart momentarily stopped beating like it had gone on indefinate strike. She saw Dami mouth moving, spraying out some words but it seemed her ear had also join the strike, as she couldnt pick out anything out what he said. She just stood there astounded. “Sorry, may i help you with this?” Dami softly quizzed producing that wild smile waived with some sort of *love pellet* that enchanted Eliza for days. “Ohh ok” Eliza nodded sporadically, jolting back to her sit with all her numbed body resuming to work. Dami was the last person she espected to see at that time. She wasnt aware of all the time Dami had spent to notice her fumbling with her phone before the phone finally slipped out of her hand. Anyways, she however felt good he came around to help and probably, she could use the moment to spice things up for herself. Eliza watched keenly how Dami strainlessly fixed her device up, he firstly detached the simcard from it holder, then uncovered the back casing of her device before removing the battery then hitched up the sim inside the sim connector port beforw he later punted back the back cover. What a genius ? She thought. Not realising how the little or tiny things your crush or lover does, it will always seem great and intrest you. What Dami did was not out of speciality, it was jus a normal thing other guys out there will do. But the emotions she fostered towards him made all what he did exagerated. ” You know stuffs like this could be annoying sometimes” Dami broke the silence,handling the device back to Eliza. He had actually noticed the look of astonishment in Eliza eyes, the reason ? He didnt know, but might wanted to know. All he had to was to feign ignorance like noticed anyting “Yeah, exactly and especially to feminine folk like me” she toned dabbing the surface of the device with the hem of the clothe she put on.. “Anyway thanks and i think i am owing you one” “Owing me one ke ?” Dami’s mind repeated, while his jaw instantly dropped. He didnt see any big deal with his kind gesture and was not even expectin any form of reciprocal. ” ohh noope.. I am good, you woudnt stress yourself over my flimsy gesture” “Are you sure”? “Yes dear..its nothing” he muttered, also nodding his head convincingly “had better take my leave” “Aiit” Eliza’s heart didnt hesitate to puke out throuqh her mouth as the word *dear* flew out from Dami’s lips. Her joy knew no boundary, for him relating to her romantically means he definitely felt something for her, so she thought. And, it actually did help because it buttressed what she felt for him too in her own world of fantansy. “I would never let you slip away from me” she thought to herself. “Hey! Wait” Dami halted his movements before tilting his face towards her “hope no problem dear?” “Jeeez! He just said it again, he likes me, i am so sure” Eliza mind kept bubbling like that of a secondary school girl in love. “Hope you can help me out with driving moro? I will like to go out, but i am scared, i really have a kind of phobia for driving in this country” she lied. “Hmmmm, Sure, anything for you dear” Dami thought before answering. He knew on Mondays, he was always resuming his work with Eliza’s mother after some insipid rests on weekends. But this particular Monday, her madam had informed him she wouldnt be going anywhere due to reasons unknown to him. Probably Eliza knew that and reason she wanted to make good use of the lapses “okie, 12pm moro then” she uttered softly, forcing out a feign look that concealed the happiness dacing inside her. She watched him closely behind as he disappeared into the lawn. “Yes! I am gonna use the best of my opportunity, Lizzy baby wise up, you wouldnt want to dull yourself now” All these words kept sprewing out of from Eliza mouth as she advanced towards their siting room. “Welcome baby, Dinner is ready.” Eliza turned her face up to find her mom gaze resting on her. After some minute Eliza settled down with his mum on the table. Eliza took her time to served both of them their dinner while her mum folded her hands ajaw. Alot of thought running rapidly through her mind, she had eavesdropped on Eliza and Dami while they were in the lawn and apparently, every single words Eliza peed out from her mouth had fallen peferctly on her eagle ears. Now, she had umistakably confirmed her fears. She couldnt fanthom Eliza had quickly fallen inlove with Dami, a common driver she just barely a week ago. And though she had not even a pinch of faux against him, as a matter of of fact, she had always seen him as her most loyal and trusted employee

(1) (Reply)

Differences Between Dating And Relationship / I Don't Understand Sha / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.