Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2010/2011 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (81) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2010/2011 (55222 Views)

Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2015/2016 / Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 / Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2013/2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2010/2011 by chamotex(m): 11:07am On Apr 12, 2011
ritchboy:

Meanwhile, how those Gaylords wan take face sze Basztadsz with that weak asz team?

Another walkover guaranteed! cheesy

Don't get too cocky like Bororo kiri . . . i will surprise you. grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2010/2011 by tboy1(m): 11:11am On Apr 12, 2011
Another easy win. [i]Underachievers FC [/i]you're next in line to get bent over
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2010/2011 by debosky(m): 2:24pm On Apr 12, 2011
Can someone give me the rules for the H-2-H league?

I gotta ginja my swagga for this last fixture. . . .this is a classic case of do or die!!!

Ibime:

Looks like Debo will be the odd one out.

Don't worry Debo, Ill give you a chance to manage Borokiri Boyz in the knockout stages cos Ill be incognito for a couple of weeks. Don't get excited. I know managing Borokiri Boyz even for a week would be the pinnacle of your career. Just go and brush up your CV and take your UEFA A licence before then, otherwise Borokiri players will see through your incompetence! hehehehehe

Don't be too brash dude. . . .AvantGarde FC isn't done yet. . . . .
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2010/2011 by lalaboi(m): 2:27pm On Apr 12, 2011
debosky:

Can someone give me the rules for the H-2-H league?

i.e when does the knockout phase begin - when is the cut off?

I gotta ginja my swagga for these remaining games. . . .it's looking uber dicey!

basically, you got 3 games left to get yourself in the top 8!. . . after that, there's the quarterfinals, semi finals and finals for the final 3 weeks of the premier league. . . . so you either ship in those 3 points or ship out of the compo grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2010/2011 by Ibime(m): 3:07pm On Apr 12, 2011
Thank God for Duduspace. I foresee a walkover next week to edge Borokiri Boyz closer to qualification.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2010/2011 by chamotex(m): 3:16pm On Apr 12, 2011
Ibime:

Thank God for Duduspace. I foresee a walkover next week to edge Borokiri Boyz closer to qualification.

What annoys me is that a lot of nuccas have been getting free rides playing 'deadwoods' like DAvidylan, Mumuface and co.
Players that barely update their teams on a regular.

I've had to work hard for every 3 points I've gotten this season. grin
Not complaining though . . .I've always been at the top or thereabout since the season started. . . now that is CONSISTENCY!!!
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2010/2011 by ritchboy(m): 3:24pm On Apr 12, 2011
lalaboi:

6 points clear! and 3 games to go. . . one win!. . . one win pere. . .
Next game is fcwendoworld. . .

Whilst nuccas iz scrambling to finish in the top 8, i have my eyes firmly fixed on top spot! cool

chamotex:

Don't get too cocky like Bororo kiri . . . i will surprise you. grin

For the doubles i've got Cech + Luiz + Lamps on ma payroll from Chelsea, RJ + Carr from Brum, & RVP + Nasri from Arsenal, you only have RVP + Nasri. . . How you wan do am? cheesy

You'd have to take a 16 point hit to get where i'm already at!!

I probably won't even use my free transfer, so then i'd have two next week to bring in two players on doubles in GW34. . . I'm ten steps ahead of y'all nuggas! cool cool grin grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2010/2011 by ritchboy(m): 3:32pm On Apr 12, 2011
Lest i forget, if Coleman doesn't shake off his injury, you only have two defenders. . . You might wanna fix that! grin grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2010/2011 by Ibime(m): 3:40pm On Apr 12, 2011
ritchboy:

For the doubles i've got Cech + Luiz + Lamps on ma payroll from Chelsea, RJ + Carr from Brum, & RVP + Nasri from Arsenal, you only have RVP + Nasri. . . How you wan do am? cheesy

This means that Borokiri Boyz will have a 3 point advantage over Gaylords next week.

And Avantgarde is playing A-11 (walkover), so Gaylords will be dragged back into the relegation mix with Avantgarde.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2010/2011 by chamotex(m): 3:51pm On Apr 12, 2011
ritchboy:

Whilst nuccas iz scrambling to finish in the top 8, i have my eyes firmly fixed on top spot! cool

I probably won't even use my free transfer, so then i'd have two next week to bring in two players on doubles in GW34. . . I'm ten steps ahead of y'all nuggas! cool cool grin grin

Don't watch that son . . . it's not about the doubles, it's how they perform.
They could rake in 2 points from each game . . . whilst mine rake in 6 from one game.
This game is tactical mehn not gra gra. grin grin

Ibime:

This means that Borokiri Boyz will have a 3 point advantage over Gaylords next week.

And Avantgarde is playing A-11 (walkover), so Gaylords will be dragged back into the relegation mix with Avantgarde.

Bororo kiri is looking for teams to drop points so he could fight his way into the top 8
He is now plannning for my downfall. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2010/2011 by debosky(m): 4:13pm On Apr 12, 2011
@ lala

Why haven't the fixtures for the remaining 3 games been set already? E be like say some PDP agents don inflitrate FPL to create wuruwuru fixtures.

This is a f***ing disgrace. . . .who fixed Borokiri boys to face MumuDuduface at this crucial stage of the season? angry

This two week slump must come to an end. . . .I can't afford any more slip ups. tongue
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2010/2011 by lalaboi(m): 5:28pm On Apr 12, 2011
debosky:

@ lala

Why haven't the fixtures for the remaining 3 games been set already? E be like say some PDP agents don inflitrate FPL to create wuruwuru fixtures.

Do you know who's gona finish in the top 8? grin so why create the fixtures when you dont know.

A lot of mumu's like witchboy like to think about the h-2-h league as a league and top 8 play in the h-2-h cup. making it 2 competitions. .

i like to think of it as one competition. . a cup, and whoever wins overall will be the ogbonge yampion of the h-2h . .

ritchboy:

U be mallam. . you think 1point with 3games left is bragging rights? grin . . take am go kontagora to buy free boxers and shorts. . .shior!
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2010/2011 by ritchboy(m): 6:36pm On Apr 12, 2011
chamotex:

Don't watch that son . . . it's not about the doubles, it's how they perform.
They could rake in 2 points from each game . . . whilst mine rake in 6 from one game.

Wishful thinking cheesy

lalaboi:

A lot of mumu's like witchboy like to think about the h-2-h league as a league and top 8 play in the h-2-h cup. making it 2 competitions. .

i like to think of it as one competition. . a cup, and whoever wins overall will be the ogbonge yampion of the h-2h . .

Yes, i like to think of it as two competitions! I.E, the EPL, whoever finishes first = champion, but the top four also qualify for UCL.

Or are you telling me you'll settle for second? Are you Arsene Wenger in disguise? cheesy

Only nuccas with no hope or ambition of finishing first see it as one competition grin grin

lalaboi:

U be mallam. . you think 1point with 3games left is bragging rights? grin . . take am go kontagora to buy free boxers and shorts. . .shior!

Because you manage climb table by virtue of playing abandoned teams you dey make mouth? I dey laff. . .

You even play yet another abandoned team next. . . Enjoy your luck while it lasts. In the K.O. rounds the men will be separated from the Kryptonians!!
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2010/2011 by lalaboi(m): 7:13pm On Apr 12, 2011
ritchboy:

Wishful thinking cheesy

Yes, i like to think of it as two competitions! I.E, the EPL, whoever finishes first = champion, but the top four also qualify for UCL.

Or are you telling me you'll settle for second? Are you Arsene Wenger in disguise? cheesy

Only nuccas with no hope or ambition of finishing first see it as one competition grin grin

Because you manage climb table by virtue of playing abandoned teams you dey make mouth? I dey laff. . .

You even play yet another abandoned team next. . . Enjoy your luck while it lasts. In the K.O. rounds the men will be separated from the Kryptonians!!

The cup is named "Nairaland H-2-h cup". . . theres a reason we have the "Nairaland league" you knw. .

see this mofo o. . . Like you didnt play those dried out and abandoned teams . . .and still you have 1 point more . .

unlike others. .  i'd rather not hype myself for number one spot even though is 4points away. . . i'd rather work silently for that no1 spot than make mouth like say na my papa get premier league only to later finish 20th. . .
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2010/2011 by ritchboy(m): 7:59pm On Apr 15, 2011
^^ 20th is a mathematical impossibility for ze Basztadsz cheesy

Chamo,

Na only 2 transfers you don make? Instead of you to use this rare opportunity to revamp your squad since you are A. Guaranteed to lose this week B. Out of contention in the main league. cheesy

It's like you have a new wildcard grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2010/2011 by debosky(m): 8:18pm On Apr 15, 2011
^^

See mind games cheesy cheesy

Gotta ginja my swagga this GW.  cool cool
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2010/2011 by Ibime(m): 8:41pm On Apr 15, 2011
Tis the weekend for Borokiri Boyz to consolidate their spot in the playoffs.

AK47's rent the air/ The militants are here/ Drinking cans of Lowebrau/ Amnesty can't hold us down/ Mumuface is going down/
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2010/2011 by chamotex(m): 9:13pm On Apr 15, 2011
ritchboy:

^^ 20th is a mathematical impossibility for ze Basztadsz cheesy

Chamo,

Na only 2 transfers you don make? Instead of you to use this rare opportunity to revamp your squad since you are A. Guaranteed to lose this week B. Out of contention in the main league. cheesy

It's like you have a new wildcard grin grin grin

Hahaha Do you still think or believe you could win the main league? grin grin grin grin grin Typical Gaynner. tongue
Don't worry about my team son . . .The Gaylords have been in the upper echelons of both leagues since day 1, it's not a fluke.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2010/2011 by Nobody: 3:39pm On Apr 16, 2011
havent touched my team for weeks embarassed embarassed
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2010/2011 by debosky(m): 4:07pm On Apr 16, 2011
Na wa oh. . . .players I sell start scoring goals abi na winsh?? angry
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2010/2011 by ritchboy(m): 6:19pm On Apr 16, 2011
Gaylords already trailing by 18 points with less players left to play. . . Business as usual cheesy
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2010/2011 by dayokanu(m): 11:45pm On Apr 16, 2011
Dayokanu beasting here.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2010/2011 by Ibime(m): 11:46pm On Apr 18, 2011
How did Debo conspire to lose to A-11? Stick a fork in him, he's done.

One more win and Borokiri Boyz is through to the knockouts. Muki darling, I need you to take one for the team and let Borokiri Boyz through next weeks so I can rest some players for the final game of the regular season.

@ Debo,

Are you interested in managing the esteemed Borokiri Boyz for the last two weeks of the season? Even when all seems lost, you can still end the season on a high!
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2010/2011 by debosky(m): 1:26pm On Apr 19, 2011
Ibime:

How did Debo conspire to lose to A-11? Stick a fork in him, he's done.

Bros I weak oh. . . .his move with Baines paid off big time - captain, cleansheet, penalty plus bonus points!!

That move alone nearly ended my week. Not to worry - Nani and Chicharito will resurrect my campaign tonight. cool

Ibime:

@ Debo,

Are you interested in managing the esteemed Borokiri Boyz for the last two weeks of the season? Even when all seems lost, you can still end the season on a high!

This old dog still has some fight left in it. . . .let's wait till this GW pans out before any discussions.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2010/2011 by ritchboy(m): 5:27pm On Apr 19, 2011
^^ I was trying to tell Chamotex the other day that Baines is a good choice for captain cos he's on pens + all other set pieces, cops a shitload of assists, and bonus points too. Only four players have scored higher than Baines this season!

It would be a shame if AvantGarde lose to a 9-man team! grin grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2010/2011 by dayokanu(m): 10:58pm On Apr 19, 2011
Is Wolfgang Kaiser going to break into the top 10 today or this matchweek?
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2010/2011 by debosky(m): 11:10pm On Apr 19, 2011
ritchboy:

^^ I was trying to tell Chamotex the other day that Baines is a good choice for captain cos he's on pens + all other set pieces, cops a shitload of assists, and bonus points too. Only four players have scored higher than Baines this season!

It would be a shame if AvantGarde lose to a 9-man team! grin grin

Imagine the disgrace. . . . I will ask FPL to delete any score for this week if that happens. cheesy cheesy
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2010/2011 by dayokanu(m): 11:14pm On Apr 19, 2011
You still have about 4players and GK to play so no worries
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2010/2011 by eldee(m): 1:18am On Apr 21, 2011
It's not a new thing to beat last year's champ Mubz. . . but when you do it with almost a 50 point lead . . . then you're a badt guy.
And nope, I don't have Drogba as my captain, I'm just badt.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2010/2011 by dayokanu(m): 1:49am On Apr 21, 2011
If you made 3 digit points je ki n ri owo e loke

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (Reply)

Stoke City Vs Chelsea (1 - 0) On 7th November 2015 / Arsenal Vs Manchester United (3 - 2) On 22nd January 2923 / Wolves Vs Manchester City (3 - 2) On 26th December 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.