Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,394 members, 7,850,398 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:33 PM

Hiv Patient Needs Help - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Hiv Patient Needs Help (579 Views)

HIV Patient Confesses To Mixing Her Blood With Zobo To Sell To The Public (Video / I Just Found Out My Sister Is An HIV Patient : Please Help / Urgent - Sickle Cell Anemia Patient Needs Kidney Transplant (renal Transplant) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hiv Patient Needs Help by Samfitz: 3:06pm On Oct 30, 2018
I tested positive last year September and since then I've not started treatment cause I don't know how to go about it.
I live in Abuja and I'm in my mid 20's
Help me with hospital recommendation and the department of the hospital to visit as well as the price.
Please help me. I'm not disturbed that I'm positive but starting treatment has being my night mare.
Re: Hiv Patient Needs Help by MrNipplesLover(m): 3:11pm On Oct 30, 2018
bro, why don't you use google search?

as I am, if I need anything I didn't know, I first search google and gather facts. just to have an idea.

then i can start taking steps.

I hail u, bro.
Re: Hiv Patient Needs Help by theoldpretender(m): 3:13pm On Oct 30, 2018
Hospitals in Abuja...

Garki Hospital
Wuse Hospital
Asokoro Hospital.
National Hospital.

Ask for the Voluntary Counseling and Testing Dept or Section.

You will be directed there.

Good luck, and please start treatment because once you fall sick, well, you will get well, at the cost of 80% of the bank account

Apart from buying a hospital card, registration is FREE. You may have to pay for some initial lab tests, so come prepared, like 6000 to 10000 naira
Re: Hiv Patient Needs Help by Samfitz: 3:20pm On Oct 30, 2018
theoldpretender:
Hospitals in Abuja...

Garki Hospital
Wuse Hospital
Asokoro Hospital.
National Hospital.

Ask for the Voluntary Counseling and Testing Dept or Section.

You will be directed there.

Good luck, and please start treatment because once you fall sick, well, you will get well, at the cost of 80% of the bank account

Apart from buying a hospital card, registration is FREE. You may have to pay for some initial lab tests, so come prepared, like 6000 to 10000 naira
Thanks so much bro

1 Like

Re: Hiv Patient Needs Help by JasonScoolari: 3:34pm On Oct 30, 2018
May the good Lord heal you.
Re: Hiv Patient Needs Help by Samfitz: 3:35pm On Oct 30, 2018
JasonScoolari:
May the good Lord heal you.
Amen
Thanks bro
Re: Hiv Patient Needs Help by lastmessenger: 3:45pm On Oct 30, 2018
May the lord heal you. Please as soon as posible start treatment and everything will be fine
Re: Hiv Patient Needs Help by Steppingup4lyf: 4:59pm On Oct 30, 2018
Samfitz:
I tested positive last year September and since then I've not started treatment cause I don't know how to go about it.
I live in Abuja and I'm in my mid 20's
Help me with hospital recommendation and the department of the hospital to visit as well as the price.
Please help me. I'm not disturbed that I'm positive but starting treatment has being my night mare.
i am not here to tell you stories. antiretroviral therapies are offered at government agencies. but ive also got something that can help you.its better,its faster and its costly but its results will suprise you. if interested lets talk. steppingup4lyf@gmail.com. God is your strenght
Re: Hiv Patient Needs Help by thabdulgafar(m): 10:11am On Oct 31, 2018
What Anti Retrovirus Therapy does is to prevent the virus from actively replicating.

However, I have a better solution it is Alternative Herbs Therapy.

* It boost your immune system
* It increase CD4 count
* Reduce viral load.
* It is non toxic in mice.

For further inquires
�: th.abdulgafar@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Cure For Stomach Ulcer / Treatment For Sinusitis / Hypertension (high Blood Pressure)........a Silent Killer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.