Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,685 members, 7,844,247 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Man Slumps And Dies On The Road During Early Morning Jogging - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Slumps And Dies On The Road During Early Morning Jogging (50357 Views)

Man Slumps And Dies By Roadside In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Man Slumps And Dies While Jogging In Aba (Disturbing Photos) / Man Slumps And Dies In Lagos During Early Morning Jogging (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Slumps And Dies On The Road During Early Morning Jogging by Kossym(m): 10:09pm On Oct 30, 2018
Village people everywhere

Re: Man Slumps And Dies On The Road During Early Morning Jogging by Topccy007z: 11:24pm On Oct 30, 2018
correctguy101:

Its not that important if you ask me. grin
Your opinion grin
Re: Man Slumps And Dies On The Road During Early Morning Jogging by Nobody: 12:28am On Oct 31, 2018
Hoodbilonia:
everyday i do 10push ups
15!press ups from plastic chair level to ground
i so fucking fit
add jogging
Re: Man Slumps And Dies On The Road During Early Morning Jogging by luci4: 1:41am On Oct 31, 2018
TissuePaper:
So you mean that the man was jogging with a Dalabia undecided

Bloggers angry

Tracksuit (white with blue strips), actually!
Re: Man Slumps And Dies On The Road During Early Morning Jogging by correctguy101(m): 5:09am On Oct 31, 2018
Topccy007z:
Your opinion grin
Exactly grin
Re: Man Slumps And Dies On The Road During Early Morning Jogging by Evidenx(m): 6:52am On Oct 31, 2018
This man was thinking of all the evil buhari has done to nigeria while jogging and he die becos the evil was too much.
RIP to the dead.
Re: Man Slumps And Dies On The Road During Early Morning Jogging by Countersam(m): 8:41am On Oct 31, 2018
Ritzy10:
According to a report by New Telegraph, a yet-to-be-identified man yesterday died during an early morning road exercise in Aba, Abia State.

Witnesses said the man, aged between 30 and 35, was exercising on Ikot Ekpene Road, Ogbor Hill when he suddenly slumped and died before he could be taken to the hospital. The incident led to traffic build up as the deceased lay on the road while sympathizers raised a barrier to alert motorists to avoid crushing the body.

“The man was exercising on the road before he suddenly collapsed and foams started coming out of his mouth. Nobody knew what happened to him, but when he collapsed on the road, we knew there was a problem. Some people checked him for any means of identification. None was found,” a witness said.

When New Telegraph visited the area, the body of the man dressed in white sportswear was still lying on the road, even as a team of policemen took over the scene. Sympathisers gathered in groups to discuss the situation, but no one was able to identify the man before his body was taken away in an ambulance.

The state Police Public Relations Officer (PPRO), Mr. Geoffrey Ogbonna, could not be reached at press time. However, a senior police officer at the Ogbor Hill Division said the body had been deposited in a mortuary while efforts were being made to locate his family.

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/man-slumps-and-dies-on-the-road-in-aba-during-early-morning-jogging/

Two people also died yesterday, one at Bata in the morning and another in the evening around Azikiwe road by George's in Aba. Another man slumped on Saturday or so around Asa road. All in Aba.

What is happening?

Re: Man Slumps And Dies On The Road During Early Morning Jogging by GiaAncona: 5:53pm On Dec 12, 2018
I know how difficult it is to recover after a workout. Of course, I love training, but it is very important to have a quality rest. For example, I like to attend various cultural events that I search on a special website https://best-vegas.com/events-next-14-days/, and then choose the best. For example, I can sleep after a workout, but I can't lie on the couch all the weekend.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Baby Born Without Anus In Jos (photos) / Coconut Stuck Up Taiwanese Man's Bum After He Put It There During Sex Act (Pics) / The Reaction Of Alabukun And Lime..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.