Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,141 members, 7,842,283 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

I'm Okay With Only One Child - Actress Uche Jombo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I'm Okay With Only One Child - Actress Uche Jombo (920 Views)

Nollywood Child Actress Little Daniella Gives Birth At 16 Out Of Wedlock / Beautiful New Photos Of Adaeze Onuigbo, Nollywood Child Actress / Meet Jasmine Morenike, 6-Year-old Child Actress And Model (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Okay With Only One Child - Actress Uche Jombo by davidson97: 3:54pm On Oct 30, 2018
While speaking in an exclusive interview with Inside Nollywood, popular Nollywood actress, Uche Jombo, again shied away from addressing the rumours surrounding the breakup of her marriage to Puerto Rican beau, Kenney Rodriguez.

The Abia State-born actress who who spoke about her plans to stop having babies, said; “Sorry, I don’t talk about my marriage. As for having another child, no! I’m okay with just one child.”

Speaking on the challenges of being a filmmaker, Jombo adjudged that it’s a process that only gets better with time and consistency.

“People often ask me about the challenges of a female filmmaker, but come on, it makes no difference whether you’re male or female. It’s not a gender thing.

GIST VIA:https://gleetz..com/2018/10/im-okay-with-only-one-child-actress.html

Re: I'm Okay With Only One Child - Actress Uche Jombo by MrSensor(m): 4:19pm On Oct 30, 2018
tongue
Re: I'm Okay With Only One Child - Actress Uche Jombo by stella55(f): 4:30pm On Oct 30, 2018
one of the best actresses, keep the good work up
Re: I'm Okay With Only One Child - Actress Uche Jombo by neolboy(m): 4:36pm On Oct 30, 2018
I or we?

I believed its an agreement between you and your husband
Re: I'm Okay With Only One Child - Actress Uche Jombo by Speedyconnect15: 5:08pm On Oct 30, 2018
Me too.
Economy hard biko

See below for data bonanza.

See testimonies too.

(1) (Reply)

Check Out The New "Miss Plus Size Zimbabwe" (photo) / Gynecomastia Surgery In Lagos, Kano, Nigeria, Enugu, Port Harcourt And Abuja / BREAKING: Michael Jackson's Daughter Is Running Mad As She Checked Into Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.