Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,635 members, 7,851,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:49 PM

Family In Shock As Three Sisters Pregnant At The Same Time - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Family In Shock As Three Sisters Pregnant At The Same Time (415 Views)

My Sister Got Pregnant At 21 And My Dad Is Not Taking It Lightly / Nine Nurses In The Same Labour Unit All Pregnant At Same Time In Maine Hospital / 3 Sisters Pregnant At The Same Time (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Family In Shock As Three Sisters Pregnant At The Same Time by Beniham: 4:39pm On Oct 30, 2018
The maternity photos of 3 biological sisters who are pregnant at same time, has gone viral across different social media platforms.

The sisters, Ogechi, Chika and Onyee, are expecting mothers and decided to document the wonderful journey of them planning to become mothers at the same time.

One of the pregnant sisters, Chika who shared the photos on Instagram wrote;

If you know me, you know I love my sisters to the next universe and back. I’ve literally shared everything with them (clothes, teachers, parents, food etc) I’m now sharing this crazy journey to motherhood. Gods timing is just miraculous. I could not have dreamt it like this.

See maternity photos of the 3 biological sisters below;..........

https://www.worldgistentertainment.com/2018/10/family-in-shock-as-three-sisters.html

(1) (Reply)

Always Have Your Watchful Eyes On Your Children / Need Advice / The Unorthodox Reasons Why Married Men And Women Cheat In Their Marriages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.