Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,248 members, 7,829,455 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Pretty Lady Weds Her Physically-challenged Boyfriend - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Pretty Lady Weds Her Physically-challenged Boyfriend (460 Views)

Lady Weds Amidst Fatal Accident Few Days To Her Wedding / Lady Weds Her Man Without Wearing Makeup (Photos) / Lady Weds In Lagos Without Wearing Any Makeup (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Pretty Lady Weds Her Physically-challenged Boyfriend by Magichand: 4:51pm On Oct 30, 2018
A lady took to Twitter to share photos of her wedding day after she tied the knot to her bae, who was left paralysed from the waist down after a car accident.

On October 27, the lady, who has been identified by her Twitter handle as PullMyy_Dreadzz, took to social media to share pictures of her wedding day. However, the message she shared along with the images received praise from social media users.

Instead of spending all their money of a wedding ceremony, @PullMyy_Dreadzz and her hubby decided to pay for her to get an education.

“So yesterday I married my best friend. We were going to have a huge wedding but decided to do something with just us. Instead of a expensive wedding we decided to use the money to put me through school to become a RN. Why invest in a moment when we can invest in our future. #Love,” she revealed.

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/pretty-lady-weds-her-physically-challenged-boyfriend-photos-3/

Cc: Lalasticlala Dominique Mynd44

Re: Pretty Lady Weds Her Physically-challenged Boyfriend by lalasticlala(m): 6:19pm On Oct 30, 2018

(1)

See The Young Nigerian That Is Set To Rule The World At World Boxing Bout / Fayose celebrates his 58th birthday in low key (pic) / Oil Minister's Pre-wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.