Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Barber Stabbed To Death By Thieves For Defending A Robbed Victim - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Barber Stabbed To Death By Thieves For Defending A Robbed Victim (616 Views)

65 Motorcycles Stolen In Sokoto Market Fire By Thieves Disguised As Rescuers / Ghanaian Barber Stabbed To Death In South Africa Over Black Stars' Penalty / Corpse Of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Wife Maryam Sanda (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Barber Stabbed To Death By Thieves For Defending A Robbed Victim by Giftedhand92: 7:58pm On Oct 30, 2018
A barber was stabbed to death by hoodlums after coming to the defence of a man whom they robbed in full view of people.

It was gathered that a 31-year-old victim, Thabiso Rigala who was robbed of his groceries and phone as the roadside barber who saw the incident warned the thugs not to use his spot to rob shoppers in South Africa.

That’s when the thugs turned on the barber and stabbed him, before fleeing with their victim’s properties.
“That man was stabbed for trying to protect me. He died trying to keep the peace at his workplace,” said Thabiso.

Thabiso, said he had just bought grocery hampers when he was attacked by three thugs in the Bloemfontein CBD in South Africa on Saturday afternoon
“They demanded my groceries and I refused. They produced knives and took my cellphone and R1 500 worth of grocery hampers,” said Thabiso.

“The spot where they robbed me was being used by a man who cut hair. “He saw what was happening and pleaded with the thugs to stop what they were doing. “I ran away after they robbed me and they chased the barber and stabbed him.”

The barber was certified dead at his spot.
Parkweg police spokesman LieutenantColonel Thabo Covane said a case of murder was opened.
“A 46-year-old man from Phase 9 kasi in Mangaung was assisting a robbery victim when he was attacked. A suspect stabbed him once in the chest and he died at the scene. A known suspect is still at large.”

Read more:

https://zenithnaija.com/barber-stabbed-to-death-by-thieves-for-defending-a-robbed-victim/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Barber Stabbed To Death By Thieves For Defending A Robbed Victim by Issame: 9:35pm On Oct 30, 2018
angry
Re: Barber Stabbed To Death By Thieves For Defending A Robbed Victim by sayisayi(m): 3:42am On Oct 31, 2018
Eh yah. Was in Bloem in June @ UFS. Knew that place was real when I read the newspaper and they talked about a grenade attack on a hotel.

Re: Barber Stabbed To Death By Thieves For Defending A Robbed Victim by meezynetwork(m): 5:40am On Oct 31, 2018
Na wa. SA and knife

(1) (Reply)

Man Survives As Stray Bullet Pierce Through His Roof To The Tiles In Bayelsa / Nigerian Man Clashes With Suspected Scammer Who Extorted Him In London. Photos / Man Caught Watching P0rn In Kids Library

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.