Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,498 members, 7,830,505 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Say No To Mosquitoes! Say No To Malaria! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Say No To Mosquitoes! Say No To Malaria! (347 Views)

World Malaria Day 2023: Prince Ned Nwoko Foundation’s Road To Malaria Eradicatio / Ned Nwoko Reveals Solution To Malaria Menace, Power Problems / Reason Why AA Genotype Are Prone To Malaria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Say No To Mosquitoes! Say No To Malaria! by hogan26: 8:26pm On Oct 30, 2018
According to World Health Organization. Over 1 million people died every year in Africa as a result of mosquitoes bite.

Say No To Mosquitoes!
Say No To Malaria!

Here's the most effective scientific method to protect you and your family from mosquitoes and Malaria is now available in your neighborhood.

This Smart Mosquitoes Killer lamp can perfectly kill mosquitoes and other flying bugs. With this, you don't need insecticides or sprays.

Eliminating mosquitoes just got smarter. Mosquito Killer Trap is equipped with LED Bionic Violet Wave that is strong enough to attract mosquitoes, a high powered suction fan to pull them into the trap and an anti escape box for effective mosquito elimination. With widely compatible USB cable you can power up the lamp conveniently.

*It is not harmful to children and adults
*Very Convenience to use
* Use it in a dark room for effective result
* You can easily use power bank, laptop, direct current to power it.

GET YOURS NOW WITH FREE POWER BANK.

GOOD FOR HOMES AND HOTELS.

FREE DELIVERY NATIONWIDE!
Price: #N8000
Call/WhatsApp: 08090576690 To Place Order Or Make Enquiry.

Re: Say No To Mosquitoes! Say No To Malaria! by hogan26: 6:12am On Oct 31, 2018
ARE YOU TIRED OF TREATING MALARIA AND TYPHOID EVERY TIME?

AND SPENDING SO MUCH MONEY ON HOSPITAL BUYING MALARIA AND TYPHOID MEDICATION YET NO IMPROVEMENT?

THIS SMART DEVICE WILL HELP YOU AND YOUR FAMILY TO STAY FREE FROM MALARIA AND MOSQUITOES IN YOUR ENVIRONMENT.

LET'S MAKE NIGERIA A MALARIA FREE SOCIETY.
STOP MOSQUITOES, STOP MALARIA.
Re: Say No To Mosquitoes! Say No To Malaria! by pryme(m): 6:57am On Oct 31, 2018
Nice try dude,
I bought 6 of this lamps and IT DOES NOT WORK.

The problem with you mini importers is that you go online search for a product, buy it and look to sell it for a wide profit margin, you guys won't even try the products put your self to have a moral authority on the product.

1 Like

Re: Say No To Mosquitoes! Say No To Malaria! by sekesi2009(m): 5:55am On Nov 01, 2018
Kai!!! This dude above me just spoil market for this seller. In any case, I strongly concur with him on his submission. Most sellers are only interested in making huge profit not minding the quality of the product they are selling. A friend of mine once bought a similar product, believe you me, he stopped using it immediately as his room was bombarded with all kinds of mosquitoes. To cap it all, he came down with malaria few days later. So, my advice? we Nigerians should try to go for high quality products to sell for the masses. A good name is better than silver and gold.

(1) (Reply)

At 70, Still Rocking Hard With Madam Ifeoma With Long Blokos, Get To Know How!!! / German Government Gives You €0.25 For Every Can Or Plastic Bottle You Recycle / Incomplete content

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.