Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,430 members, 7,815,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

Guards Flee As Nigerians Rescue Their Colleague During Assault In Germany.Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Guards Flee As Nigerians Rescue Their Colleague During Assault In Germany.Photos (55509 Views)

Ten Wanted Nigerian Vikings Members Arrested In France And Germany. Photos / Nigerian Man Catches His White Lover With His Colleague In Germany. Photos / Fulani Herdsman Accidentally Stabs Colleague During Robbery Operation . Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guards Flee As Nigerians Rescue Their Colleague During Assault In Germany.Photos by Angelanest: 8:28pm On Oct 30, 2018
Pandemonium broke out in a migrants camp in Germany after a Nigerian asylum seeker was manhandled and assaulted by camp guards over an undisclosed issue. 

The assault which was filmed by another Nigerian at the camp shows the moment the security guards rough handled the young man who refused to be subdued despite being outnumbered.

When the guards noticed that Nigerians were gathering in their number to rescue their colleague, they locked the two doors leading to the room where the incident was happening. 

The Nigerian migrants pushed the doors fiercely and tried to open them to save their countryman as he shouted for help during the assault.

The guards later left the young man who tried to attack one of them almost immediately before he was knocked down again.

This was when Nigerians outside pushed the doors open and the guards fled the room. 

The confrontation between the Nigerians and the guards continued outside as the migrants followed them to reveal their displeasure over the manhandling of their colleague.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/10/nigerian-migrant-rescued-by-colleagues-after-assault-at-german-camp.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guards Flee As Nigerians Rescue Their Colleague During Assault In Germany.Photos by Angelanest: 8:29pm On Oct 30, 2018
Watch the video HERE.

5 Likes

Re: Guards Flee As Nigerians Rescue Their Colleague During Assault In Germany.Photos by Evablizin(f): 8:29pm On Oct 30, 2018
shocked

Wow,there is great power in unity,let love lead.

Nigeria will be great again after buhari might have gone back to daura with his cattle and terrorists bothers.

267 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Guards Flee As Nigerians Rescue Their Colleague During Assault In Germany.Photos by sarrki(m): 8:30pm On Oct 30, 2018
Nigeria will be great again

After Kanu might have left with is people

100 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Guards Flee As Nigerians Rescue Their Colleague During Assault In Germany.Photos by Abjay97(m): 8:32pm On Oct 30, 2018
sarrki:
Nigeria will be great again

After Kanu might have left with is people
Shut up! Nigeria will be working again when your master Buhari is oused in 2019.

257 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Guards Flee As Nigerians Rescue Their Colleague During Assault In Germany.Photos by sarrki(m): 8:33pm On Oct 30, 2018
Abjay97:
Shut up! Nigeria will be working again when your master Buhari is oused in 2019.

The two can’t go together

If truly the Igbos propaganda is anything to go by

You can’t eat your cake and have it

65 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Guards Flee As Nigerians Rescue Their Colleague During Assault In Germany.Photos by sarrki(m): 8:34pm On Oct 30, 2018
I
Evablizin:
shocked

How you dey dear

3 Likes

Re: Guards Flee As Nigerians Rescue Their Colleague During Assault In Germany.Photos by Evablizin(f): 8:39pm On Oct 30, 2018
sarrki:
I
How you dey dear
Good evening sir,i'm good and you?
Re: Guards Flee As Nigerians Rescue Their Colleague During Assault In Germany.Photos by sarrki(m): 8:41pm On Oct 30, 2018
Evablizin:
Good evening sir,i'm good and you?

Cool

Are you atikulating too ?

4 Likes

Re: Guards Flee As Nigerians Rescue Their Colleague During Assault In Germany.Photos by Evablizin(f): 8:44pm On Oct 30, 2018
sarrki:

Cool

Are you atikulating too ?
YES.gringrin

93 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guards Flee As Nigerians Rescue Their Colleague During Assault In Germany.Photos by sarrki(m): 8:45pm On Oct 30, 2018
Evablizin:
YES.gringrin

We are always not on the same page

I am for FeBUHARI

30 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Guards Flee As Nigerians Rescue Their Colleague During Assault In Germany.Photos by Evablizin(f): 8:53pm On Oct 30, 2018
sarrki:

I am for FeBUHARI
Yeah. I know you can't leave Sai baba.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guards Flee As Nigerians Rescue Their Colleague During Assault In Germany.Photos by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:54pm On Oct 30, 2018
This is part of the issues that the incoming PDP administration will address

19 Likes

Re: Guards Flee As Nigerians Rescue Their Colleague During Assault In Germany.Photos by sarrki(m): 8:54pm On Oct 30, 2018
Evablizin:
Yeah. I know you can't leave Sai baba.

If it is Donald Duke or Adeshina of Afdb I might

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guards Flee As Nigerians Rescue Their Colleague During Assault In Germany.Photos by sarrki(m): 8:55pm On Oct 30, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

It’s not good for a mature adult to be sleeping on bicycle

38 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Guards Flee As Nigerians Rescue Their Colleague During Assault In Germany.Photos by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:44pm On Oct 30, 2018
sarrki:

Sadly, you have no regard for elders

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Guards Flee As Nigerians Rescue Their Colleague During Assault In Germany.Photos by naijacentric(m): 9:51pm On Oct 30, 2018
Unity is bae if we only can put our religion n tribal differences aside n fight for a good society

3 Likes

Re: Guards Flee As Nigerians Rescue Their Colleague During Assault In Germany.Photos by sarrki(m): 10:07pm On Oct 30, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Who are the elders if I may ask?

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Guards Flee As Nigerians Rescue Their Colleague During Assault In Germany.Photos by Nobody: 10:37pm On Oct 30, 2018
Isn’t this barbaric?

1 Like

Re: Guards Flee As Nigerians Rescue Their Colleague During Assault In Germany.Photos by Sweetcollins: 10:38pm On Oct 30, 2018
Flee to where
Re: Guards Flee As Nigerians Rescue Their Colleague During Assault In Germany.Photos by Nobody: 10:39pm On Oct 30, 2018
sarrki:

That’s what yoruba call Ìkojá ààyè cheesy
Oorun orí bicycle

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guards Flee As Nigerians Rescue Their Colleague During Assault In Germany.Photos by madridguy(m): 10:39pm On Oct 30, 2018
So you mean the mess started just 3 years ago? shocked

TonyeBarcanista:

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guards Flee As Nigerians Rescue Their Colleague During Assault In Germany.Photos by BOOMnaija(m): 10:40pm On Oct 30, 2018
After sports, the only other thing that unites all Nigerians is maltreatment of a countryman, albeit overseas.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guards Flee As Nigerians Rescue Their Colleague During Assault In Germany.Photos by einsteine(m): 10:40pm On Oct 30, 2018
Send the idiots back. Some of them voted Buhari and now they want to escape to another country . Send them back let them either develop their country or perish with the shithole .Blame the bleeding heart Angela Merkel for allowing all and sundry to enter the country.

6 Likes

Re: Guards Flee As Nigerians Rescue Their Colleague During Assault In Germany.Photos by olusledge: 10:40pm On Oct 30, 2018
they came to his aid cos he is a Nigerian ,am sure he may not be from their tribe ,or they may not share the same relegion,but they are Nigerians.. this is commendable ...na country condition make us hate ourselves ..Deep down we all are nice friendly people

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guards Flee As Nigerians Rescue Their Colleague During Assault In Germany.Photos by ekestic1976(f): 10:40pm On Oct 30, 2018
Abjay97:

But you're not a Nigerian, are you? Or why should the question of whether or not Buhari leaves Nigeria, the Zoo, bother a Biafran?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guards Flee As Nigerians Rescue Their Colleague During Assault In Germany.Photos by AmazingELixir: 10:40pm On Oct 30, 2018
undecided

Why are Nigerians constituting nuisance anywhere they go....I just hope when I'm really done with this country and wishing to relocate the misdeed of these countrymen will not pose a problem for me....

I'm reasoning Canada anyways.. cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guards Flee As Nigerians Rescue Their Colleague During Assault In Germany.Photos by Josh44s(m): 10:41pm On Oct 30, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guards Flee As Nigerians Rescue Their Colleague During Assault In Germany.Photos by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:41pm On Oct 30, 2018
Is well be your brother keeper cheesy cheesy
Re: Guards Flee As Nigerians Rescue Their Colleague During Assault In Germany.Photos by Tonimordred(m): 10:42pm On Oct 30, 2018
Even if buhari hide 2 escape duara 2019...dis is hw we r goin 2 descend on him n send him 2 unknown destination
Re: Guards Flee As Nigerians Rescue Their Colleague During Assault In Germany.Photos by Topmaike007(m): 10:43pm On Oct 30, 2018
sarrki:

I am for FeBUHARI
febuhari all the way

5 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Stabs Her Relative On The Head With A Broken Bottle For Shaming Her Son / Man Peeps At Neighbour’s Naked Wife In Bathroom In Lagos / Ghanaian Hairdresser Stabs Boyfriend To Death Over Soup (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.