Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,601 members, 7,823,611 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

What Can I Export From Turkey To Nigeria? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Can I Export From Turkey To Nigeria? (942 Views)

Turkey Mini Importation Business - Buy & Ship From Turkey To Nigeria Part 2 / Vietnam Rejects Cashew Export From Nigeria / NNPC, Investors To Relocate Refinery From Turkey To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can I Export From Turkey To Nigeria? by tonero4urch(m): 8:40pm On Oct 30, 2018
Hello,
I am a masters student in Turkey and i am here to seek for suggestions on what i can export from Turkey to Nigeria that can sell very fast. Some people are telling me to export suits and packet shirts but i think that market is saturated now- a lot of people are into it now. I want something different from the norm that can sell fast too.
I don't want to venture into building materials, aluminium, steel etc because they are capital intensive.
I just need something that won't tie the small capital down fro me.
Thank you people as i await your well thought out suggestions.
Re: What Can I Export From Turkey To Nigeria? by youngsahito(m): 11:29pm On Oct 30, 2018
tonero4urch:
Hello,
I am a masters student in Turkey and i am here to seek for suggestions on what i can export from Turkey to Nigeria that can sell very fast. Some people are telling me to export suits and packet shirts but i think that market is saturated now- a lot of people are into it now. I want something different from the norm that can sell fast too.
I don't want to venture into building materials, aluminium, steel etc because they are capital intensive.
I just need something that won't tie the small capital down fro me.
Thank you people as i await your well thought out suggestions.
pls can u tell me d procedure u use to get visa for ur masters?
Re: What Can I Export From Turkey To Nigeria? by stagger: 11:31pm On Oct 30, 2018
youngsahito:
pls can u tell me d procedure u use to get visa for ur masters?

Secure the admission, pay the fees and the school takes care of the rest. Don't even plan on disappearing into Europe.You will caught and be hauled back to naija one time.

2 Likes

Re: What Can I Export From Turkey To Nigeria? by youngsahito(m): 11:34pm On Oct 30, 2018
stagger:

Secure the admission, pay the fees and the school takes care of the rest. Don't even plan on disappearing into Europe.You will caught and be hauled back to naija one time.
so u are planning to come back to 9ja afta d program
Re: What Can I Export From Turkey To Nigeria? by tonero4urch(m): 8:48am On Nov 07, 2018
Please people help me with suggestions.
Still waiting.
Thanks in advance.
Re: What Can I Export From Turkey To Nigeria? by tonero4urch(m): 8:34am On Jan 08, 2021
Insights!
Re: What Can I Export From Turkey To Nigeria? by SGANIVA(m): 11:10am On Jan 08, 2021
turkey shirt (packet shirt), Pollo,palm trousers, Arab clothing material , woman's wrappers (jogeses)

am in interested
import and I will buy all
especially shirt and original palm trousers
jeans

1 Like

Re: What Can I Export From Turkey To Nigeria? by tonero4urch(m): 5:56pm On Jan 08, 2021
Please i would like to have your contacts - maybe we can talk on WhatsApp for easy access when i want to send stuffs to you.
If that is not too much to ask. Thank you!
Re: What Can I Export From Turkey To Nigeria? by tonero4urch(m): 9:36am On Jan 09, 2021
Write me on WhatsApp - this is my number +905462385233.
Re: What Can I Export From Turkey To Nigeria? by deltateam: 10:37am On Jan 09, 2021
Import turkey. They sell fast. Thanks
Re: What Can I Export From Turkey To Nigeria? by SGANIVA(m): 11:01am On Jan 09, 2021
08150245547 ,also my WhatsApp number
tonero4urch:
Please i would like to have your contacts - maybe we can talk on WhatsApp for easy access when i want to send stuffs to you.
If that is not too much to ask. Thank you!

(1) (Reply)

Bet9ja And Ps4 Center....a Miss Or A Hit? / Can Anyone Please Offer Me A #15000 Loan / Register And Make #5,000 Weekly - Cashzom Income Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.