Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,535 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Wizkid At Umaid Bhawan Palace In India After Wedding Show (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid At Umaid Bhawan Palace In India After Wedding Show (Photos) (57400 Views)

Burna Boy's Performance On Jimmy Kimmel Late Night Show (Photos) / Linda Ikeji Gets An 11-Room Mansion For 'Made In Gidi' Reality Show (Photos) / Isabella Idibia Features In "The Mr X Family TV Show" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid At Umaid Bhawan Palace In India After Wedding Show (Photos) by chukwutope: 8:42pm On Nov 01, 2018
movetoca:

If you don't have any reasonable thing to say, just blow whistle. India is worse than a shit hole. I guess you are one of those gullible Nigerians that migrate to anywhere just because you want to travel abroad. India remains the poorest country and capital of rapists. Argue with your ancestors

This idiot's handle is MoveToCA and he talks about why Nigerians shouldn't migrate! cheesy
Re: Wizkid At Umaid Bhawan Palace In India After Wedding Show (Photos) by movetoca: 9:07am On Nov 02, 2018
chukwutope:

What was unreasonable in what I said? If you want to argue, argue with facts. Nigeria remains poorer than India, so why wouldn't a Nigerian want to migrate to India?

If you can't back up the garbage you spew with facts, STFU.
Take a glass of water and chill okay. I hate aggressive people. Bye
Re: Wizkid At Umaid Bhawan Palace In India After Wedding Show (Photos) by chukwutope: 6:23pm On Nov 02, 2018
movetoca:

Take a glass of water and chill okay. I hate aggressive people. Bye

Gofo pos. I hate retards
Re: Wizkid At Umaid Bhawan Palace In India After Wedding Show (Photos) by chukwutope: 6:24pm On Nov 02, 2018
movetoca:

If you don't have any reasonable thing to say, just blow whistle. India is worse than a shit hole. I guess you are one of those gullible Nigerians that migrate to anywhere just because you want to travel abroad. India remains the poorest country and capital of rapists. Argue with your ancestors

Another poverty stricken idiot who will remain poor forever
Re: Wizkid At Umaid Bhawan Palace In India After Wedding Show (Photos) by movetoca: 7:17pm On Nov 02, 2018
chukwutope:

Another poverty stricken idiot who will remain poor forever
I'm not hear to exchange words with slowpoke$. Drop your contact and I will teach you a lesson you will never forget in your next life. I'm bigger than you.
Re: Wizkid At Umaid Bhawan Palace In India After Wedding Show (Photos) by movetoca: 7:19pm On Nov 02, 2018
chukwutope:

Gofo pos. I hate retards
If you think selling drugs in Indian ghetto makes you a tough guy,try me. Stinking ipob miscreant.
Re: Wizkid At Umaid Bhawan Palace In India After Wedding Show (Photos) by chukwutope: 6:08pm On Nov 03, 2018
movetoca:

I'm not hear to exchange words with slowpoke$. Drop your contact and I will teach you a lesson you will never forget in your next life. I'm bigger than you.

Oh really? Learn the lesson yourself you poverty stricken low life. Only thing that is bigger than you is the dump you take.
Re: Wizkid At Umaid Bhawan Palace In India After Wedding Show (Photos) by chukwutope: 6:10pm On Nov 03, 2018
movetoca:

If you think selling drugs in Indian ghetto makes you a tough guy,try me. Stinking ipob miscreant.

Oh I am trying you and yet you are not able to do anything!

I'm waiting mongrel what are you going to do? I'm glad poverty is following you like a bad habit! grin Reply to this and you'll have seven more years added to it. shocked Special Juju, just for retards

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie / Nengi Pays Ned Nwoko A Courtesy Visit; Endorses His Malaria Project (Pix, Video) / Kemi Olunloyo: "Linda Ikeji Needs Cream To Tone Out Her Knees & Feet"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.