Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,889 members, 7,956,350 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:26 AM

Are There Money Lenders In Lagos: Pleasei Wish To Know 1: - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Are There Money Lenders In Lagos: Pleasei Wish To Know 1: (28175 Views)

Nigerian Banks Owe Foreign Lenders $4bn / Please I Need Contacts For Money Lenders In Abuja / Are Their Private Investors Or Lenders In Nigeria ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are There Money Lenders In Lagos: Pleasei Wish To Know 1: by lomzy1(m): 10:19pm On Oct 27, 2013
Wallace12: My Name Is Wilson Lee I want You all To be careful there.nobody can help you here or even suggest how you can get financial help.any answer of a loan lender to your question,you MUST ignore,because they are SCAMS…real SCAMS…i was a victim of which i was ripped thousands of dollars….Well thank God for a Santo Loan firm,I was referred to by my cousin,who is by name,Mr.Clara jones Of Santo loan firm Inc.They made my life a valuable one,and gave it a meaning.I was approved loan of $95,000.00 USD AND IN 48 HOURS after meeting up to their necessary requirements,my loan was deposited in my bank account.Though I was very nervous with the loan firm at the first place due to my previous bad experiences,especially when the issue of me settling the transfer charges came up,I hold on to my faith due to the fact that my relative referred me,got it cleared,and as God should have it.little did I know that my financial shortcomings has come to a final HALT .If not for that quick referral from a relative of that genuine source ,I would have regretted my total life,because at that point in time I just divorced the father of my daughter,and my daughter (joy) was faced with a ” between life and death ” situation ..I was faced with her hospital bills and was also faced with foreclosure at my apartment.Details of the GOD SENT and RELIEVING source won’t be disclosed to you for now, for fear of impersonation ( because it has being discovered that some persons are not really in need of financial help,but are there to impersonate real loan lenders through their phone numbers and email accounts,and acting to be them where necessary to those in real need)…I couldn’t comment on your post because it was a public place and I fear you would fall into the hand of all these fraudulent loan officers (even in US) like how they ripped me off.You must be able to convince me real hard,and provide good proofs,before I can give you the full details of this legitimate loan officer..Their charge is very affordable and reliable compare to many out there,their interest rates just 3%,little documentation,and little credit check(irrespective of your credit score,but you MUST have a good and liable income source) His Name is Mr Clara jones Feel free to email him at his via Email: santoloanfirm@live.com ” and you will be free from scams. thanks as you read the greatest testimony of my life.
YOU ARE A LEARNER..

1 Like

Re: Are There Money Lenders In Lagos: Pleasei Wish To Know 1: by Wallace12: 11:48pm On Jan 06, 2014
Hello, i am Mr frank
a private loan lender who
gives life time opportunity loans.
Do you need an urgent loan to
clear your debts or you need a
capital loan to improve your
business?
have you been rejected by
banks and other financial
agencies? Do you
need a consolidation loan or a
mortgage?
search no more as we are here
to make all your financial
problems a thing of the past.
We loan funds out to individuals
in need of financial assistance,
that have a bad credit or in need
of money
to pay bills,to invest on
business at a
rate of 2%. I want to use this
medium to inform you
that we render reliable and
beneficiary assistance and will
be willing to offer you a
loan. So email us today on : baclayloanfirm@live.com
we await your swift response
best regards mr frank....

1 Like

Re: Are There Money Lenders In Lagos: Pleasei Wish To Know 1: by Jumzzy28: 1:58pm On Jan 09, 2014
Wallace12: Hello, i am Mr frank
a private loan lender who
gives life time opportunity loans.
Do you need an urgent loan to
clear your debts or you need a
capital loan to improve your
business?
have you been rejected by
banks and other financial
agencies? Do you
need a consolidation loan or a
mortgage?
search no more as we are here
to make all your financial
problems a thing of the past.
We loan funds out to individuals
in need of financial assistance,
that have a bad credit or in need
of money
to pay bills,to invest on
business at a
rate of 2%. I want to use this
medium to inform you
that we render reliable and
beneficiary assistance and will
be willing to offer you a
loan. So email us today on : baclayloanfirm@live.com
we await your swift response
best regards mr frank....

are u for real. For someone who just want to start a business and needs 200k.can you give out loan to the person
Re: Are There Money Lenders In Lagos: Pleasei Wish To Know 1: by MissTeaseMe(f): 1:15pm On Sep 26, 2014
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaha!!!!!!

this is the funniest thread in Nairaland, see how scammers dey test their skills here

Pastor Bruce Knorr, lol, see name.

O ga o

Idowuogbo and ishilove come and laff o

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are There Money Lenders In Lagos: Pleasei Wish To Know 1: by caroline04: 12:44pm On Oct 29, 2014
[b]I NEVER THINK I WILL SUCCEED IN GETTING A LOAN FROM THE INTERNET
Good day, My Friends be very careful, I am Mrs Jane wembli,an American who base in the czech republic,i am so confidence to say that one's in my life time i can experience legitimacy in loan company on the Internet world, if i was directed by somebody else to this company, i wouldn't have written them because i have been fooled several times by online loan firm on the Internet and i decided stay off applying for loan online until a time came when i was having financial problem due to the predicament i had in my place of work that leads to my sack off in my place of work and i have nobody to run to, my credit was very low,my rent was approaching it expiring dates and my kids have to been in school but due to my ex-sense spending before i got sack off from place of work i have nothing solve all this problem. I have no other option than to come online looking for online loan firm that will help me out of my financial problem and i came across a loan firm and i was scammed of $5000USD in my attempt of obtaining a loan from them and i almost committed suicide and i ask my self is this the end of my life because i am a dieing mother of three kids to take care of,where will i get money to finance their education and pay my bills? all this are the questions that kept running inside my mind and became frustrated in the process of doing that and a words of encouragement came into me instantly saying it is not over yet, keep trying and you will definitely got in touch with your helper very soon and i stood up and said i will give this a last try and if nothing happens that means there is no hope for me any longer. And i went online that very moment and i came across a post by one (Mrs Christiana Douglass) saying that she has never seen a real loan firm like ocean finance Loan Company and instantly i consulted the loan firm by the email which she place on the post and in that same day i got response from the manager(Rev Victor) and he forward to me all the Rules and Regulations that is guiding the company which will enable me to obtain the loan from them and i ask him how long will it take me to finish the process of my loan because i am planning of getting into business after i lost my job and he said it will take us three to four days if i am fast in replying their message. I ask him,hope i am not going to send any money to them because i was told here in my country that i shouldn't send any money in getting a loan and he replied by saying that it surprise him when i said that because their is no loan firm online who will render service to a loan seeker without him/her paying anything upfront. It sound very hurt to his hearing and he took it as a pain and explained everything to me and when i have a rethink about it i discovered it was true and that was were those false loan firm took advantage in defrauding people of their had earn money and he gave me his words that i should go on with them and he will took me by surprise that they are truly for real and i went on and apply for a business loan of $200,000.00 USD for the duration of 10years and i paid all the charges that are needed to be paid and like he said he is going to surprise me, that was what he did, it was then i knew that there are still real loan company on the internet otherwise i wouldn't have known.here is the consultation address:consumerloanfirm@gmail.com...,if you want to. consult them for more information
Thanks[/b]
Re: Are There Money Lenders In Lagos: Pleasei Wish To Know 1: by Nobody: 1:05pm On Oct 29, 2014
Wallace12:
My Name Is Wilson Lee I want You all To be careful there.nobody can help you here or even suggest how you can get financial help.any answer of a loan lender to your question,you MUST ignore,because they are SCAMS…real SCAMS…i was a victim of which i was ripped thousands of dollars….Well thank God for a Santo Loan firm,I was referred to by my cousin,who is by name,Mr.Clara jones Of Santo loan firm Inc.They made my life a valuable one,and gave it a meaning.I was approved loan of $95,000.00 USD AND IN 48 HOURS after meeting up to their necessary requirements,my loan was deposited in my bank account.Though I was very nervous with the loan firm at the first place due to my previous bad experiences,especially when the issue of me settling the transfer charges came up,I hold on to my faith due to the fact that my relative referred me,got it cleared,and as God should have it.little did I know that my financial shortcomings has come to a final HALT .If not for that quick referral from a relative of that genuine source ,I would have regretted my total life,because at that point in time I just divorced the father of my daughter,and my daughter (joy) was faced with a ” between life and death ” situation ..I was faced with her hospital bills and was also faced with foreclosure at my apartment.Details of the GOD SENT and RELIEVING source won’t be disclosed to you for now, for fear of impersonation ( because it has being discovered that some persons are not really in need of financial help,but are there to impersonate real loan lenders through their phone numbers and email accounts,and acting to be them where necessary to those in real need)…I couldn’t comment on your post because it was a public place and I fear you would fall into the hand of all these fraudulent loan officers (even in US) like how they ripped me off.You must be able to convince me real hard,and provide good proofs,before I can give you the full details of this legitimate loan officer..Their charge is very affordable and reliable compare to many out there,their interest rates just 3%,little documentation,and little credit check(irrespective of your credit score,but you MUST have a good and liable income source) His Name is Mr Clara jones Feel free to email him at his via Email: santoloanfirm@live.com ” and you will be free from scams. thanks as you read the greatest testimony of my life.
scammer you still be learner.

3 Likes

Re: Are There Money Lenders In Lagos: Pleasei Wish To Know 1: by stanley808: 3:57pm On Jul 11, 2015
good day NL friends,my name is stanley,i'm a
Re: Are There Money Lenders In Lagos: Pleasei Wish To Know 1: by deausthy(m): 8:14am On Oct 27, 2016
All this testimony na plan game. My brothers and sisters ,shine your eyes.
Re: Are There Money Lenders In Lagos: Pleasei Wish To Know 1: by SC1738: 8:54am On Jan 19, 2018
Please OP go on startcredits website to find legitimate, registered and regulated money lenders in lagos
Re: Are There Money Lenders In Lagos: Pleasei Wish To Know 1: by EXPORTFINANCE: 1:12pm On Jan 31, 2020
Investors needed to execute an export contract ...lets talk!..08077881934 whatsapp

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dangote Welcomes His Friend Otedola To Twitter / Ibukun Awosika: I Had Great Plans For First Bank / How Is The E-cigarette Market In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.