Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,520 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Recruitment For Graduate Trainees At Nigerian Foundries Limited - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Recruitment For Graduate Trainees At Nigerian Foundries Limited (9083 Views)

N-power Build Masonry, Carpentary, Welding And Fabrication Trainees At Skillup. / Nigerian Foundries Limited Graduate Management Trainee Program 2018 / Diamond Bank Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainees 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recruitment For Graduate Trainees At Nigerian Foundries Limited by trophee(m): 10:04pm On Jan 03, 2019
weldersmind:

The test is brain tasking and braining.
practice your Excel and Microsoft word well..The exam comprises of those six section sent to you in your mail. you will be asked to write essay on two case studies, numerical, spelling power (easiest but confusing), personality test comprise of about 70 questions which will be done online, critical reasoning (The bomb). Nysc certificate was not requested but come with your CV and passport attached. also, come on time because the exam started earlier than expected at about 9:30am and once you are not in the exam centre at this time you won't be allowed to write. All the best. we pray for God's favour

Lastly bro. Was calculator allowed for the numerical reasoning? My test is tomorrow morning.
Re: Recruitment For Graduate Trainees At Nigerian Foundries Limited by handsomebolanle: 10:20pm On Jan 03, 2019
trophee:

Lastly bro. Was calculator allowed for the numerical reasoning? My test is tomorrow morning.
Nope
Re: Recruitment For Graduate Trainees At Nigerian Foundries Limited by weldersmind(m): 4:06am On Jan 04, 2019
trophee:

No calculator. you will be asked to switch off your phone or put in silent mode immediately you are screened in to take the test
Re: Recruitment For Graduate Trainees At Nigerian Foundries Limited by sirvic29(m): 7:13am On Jan 04, 2019
Please I have a test with Nigeria foundry on Saturday. who is with me please? from Aba Abia state let's plan our going
Re: Recruitment For Graduate Trainees At Nigerian Foundries Limited by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jan 06, 2019
Any update about those that have written there test, I wrote mine on Friday 4th
Re: Recruitment For Graduate Trainees At Nigerian Foundries Limited by Nobody: 7:36am On Jan 13, 2019
Any update about this stuff
Re: Recruitment For Graduate Trainees At Nigerian Foundries Limited by Fret18: 2:45pm On May 09, 2019
Re: Recruitment For Graduate Trainees At Nigerian Foundries Limited by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jun 16, 2019
grin
Re: Recruitment For Graduate Trainees At Nigerian Foundries Limited by jasonex4(m): 4:51pm On Jan 30, 2020
good day guys.... i was invited for an aptitude test with Nigerian Foundries next weekend....can any1 please help me with past questions for the exam...thanks
Re: Recruitment For Graduate Trainees At Nigerian Foundries Limited by ennyj01(m): 5:36pm On Jan 30, 2020
What's their pay?
I am not sure they pay up to 100k
Re: Recruitment For Graduate Trainees At Nigerian Foundries Limited by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jan 30, 2020
Waiting for them o
Re: Recruitment For Graduate Trainees At Nigerian Foundries Limited by NanoSec: 6:32pm On Jan 30, 2020
For study guide on numerical reasoning, verbal reasoning and abstract reasoning plus discipline test questions and answers

Send a mail to geexclusive4@gmail.com
Re: Recruitment For Graduate Trainees At Nigerian Foundries Limited by bashtee09(m): 6:34pm On Feb 03, 2020
jasonex4:
good day guys.... i was invited for an aptitude test with Nigerian Foundries next weekend....can any1 please help me with past questions for the exam...thanks
Good evening bro I just received my invitation for the text, when is your text date and have you got anything we can use in preparation for the text
Re: Recruitment For Graduate Trainees At Nigerian Foundries Limited by cornelin(m): 7:29pm On Feb 03, 2020
jasonex4:
Good day bro. Please, just received an invite for the test. Can you throw light on how the questions are like?
Re: Recruitment For Graduate Trainees At Nigerian Foundries Limited by bashtee09(m): 9:21pm On Feb 03, 2020
cornelin:

Good day bro. Please, just received an invite for the test. Can you throw light on how the questions are like?
same here bro

which date is your text?
Re: Recruitment For Graduate Trainees At Nigerian Foundries Limited by jasonex4(m): 6:37am On Feb 04, 2020
bashtee09:

Good evening bro I just received my invitation for the text, when is your text date and have you got anything we can use in preparation for the text

Mine is on Friday, 6th... What about you?
Re: Recruitment For Graduate Trainees At Nigerian Foundries Limited by bashtee09(m): 8:59am On Feb 04, 2020
jasonex4:

Monday on the 10th
Re: Recruitment For Graduate Trainees At Nigerian Foundries Limited by bashtee09(m): 9:01am On Feb 04, 2020
jasonex4:

Do you have anything we can use in preparation for the test, or the scope they used in setting there questions

especially the ms excel ad word part
Re: Recruitment For Graduate Trainees At Nigerian Foundries Limited by Nobody: 9:24am On Feb 04, 2020
Please I need help. I registered for the Dangote Technician opportunity, and immediately I was shortlisted for a computer based test exam. Is the information I received genuine?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Recruitment For Graduate Trainees At Nigerian Foundries Limited by EZEEMMY(m): 12:18pm On Feb 04, 2020
Blyzz:
Please I need help. I registered for the Dangote Technician opportunity, and immediately I was shortlisted for a computer based test exam. Is the information I received genuine?

Can u please post the link u used in applying. I have been trying to apply but the link am using is not responding.
Thanks.
Re: Recruitment For Graduate Trainees At Nigerian Foundries Limited by Mrceejay: 2:19pm On Feb 04, 2020
ennyj01:
What's their pay?
I am not sure they pay up to 100k
less than 50k for graduate Trainee, after 2 yrs of training and you are lucky to b confirmed as a staff ur pay is around a 80k (supervisor)

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Recruitment For Graduate Trainees At Nigerian Foundries Limited by Mrceejay: 2:25pm On Feb 04, 2020
Blyzz:
yes it is genuine, but I want to ask is level of education SSCE? If yes no p Cos the pay during the programme is 25k + accomodation as its not for graduate and you will work your ass out but will learn sha.. I wish you best of luck

1 Like

Re: Recruitment For Graduate Trainees At Nigerian Foundries Limited by Nobody: 3:21pm On Feb 04, 2020
EZEEMMY:

Can u please post the link u used in applying. I have been trying to apply but the link am using is not responding.
Thanks.
Application link to the Dangote Academy Junior Technician Training Scheme (JTTS)

https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=HEXDlrgNGU-Ir1ywbApD_pqZlILq6LFKgIJV44mscI5UMENYVlpJUEpGN05KVUFBUEM5UUFCTFRLVS4u

Deadline for registration is February 7, 2020.
Re: Recruitment For Graduate Trainees At Nigerian Foundries Limited by ennyj01(m): 3:34pm On Feb 04, 2020
Mrceejay:
less than 50k for graduate Trainee, after 2 yrs of training and you are lucky to b confirmed as a staff ur pay is around a 80k (supervisor)

LOL, thanks
It is damn low though

Only God knows how many years it will take to get to 200k
Re: Recruitment For Graduate Trainees At Nigerian Foundries Limited by Mrceejay: 4:45pm On Feb 04, 2020
You are welcome
Re: Recruitment For Graduate Trainees At Nigerian Foundries Limited by EZEEMMY(m): 5:14pm On Feb 04, 2020
Blyzz:
Application link to the Dangote Academy Junior Technician Training Scheme (JTTS)

https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=HEXDlrgNGU-Ir1ywbApD_pqZlILq6LFKgIJV44mscI5UMENYVlpJUEpGN05KVUFBUEM5UUFCTFRLVS4u

Deadline for registration is February 7, 2020.

Thanks a lot Sir!
Re: Recruitment For Graduate Trainees At Nigerian Foundries Limited by Nobody: 8:19pm On Feb 04, 2020
Mrceejay:
yes it is genuine, but I want to ask is level of education SSCE? If yes no p Cos the pay during the programme is 25k + accomodation as its not for graduate and you will work your ass out but will learn sha.. I wish you best of luck
Thanks bro for d update. I ain't looking for sure pay. I got the experience in the field already. I'll keep applying for a better one with better pay.
Re: Recruitment For Graduate Trainees At Nigerian Foundries Limited by cornelin(m): 8:22pm On Feb 04, 2020
bashtee09:

same here bro

which date is your text?
12th
Re: Recruitment For Graduate Trainees At Nigerian Foundries Limited by Nobody: 8:23pm On Feb 04, 2020
Mrceejay:
thanks so much for the update. So how can one apply for the 80k position? I've years of experience already. They said it junior supervisor, I thought d pay will be ok.
Re: Recruitment For Graduate Trainees At Nigerian Foundries Limited by bashtee09(m): 9:34pm On Feb 04, 2020
cornelin:
12th
Success bro
In case you see any materials we can use in preparation for the test
Re: Recruitment For Graduate Trainees At Nigerian Foundries Limited by orobosa26(m): 12:38pm On Feb 06, 2020
Blyzz:
Thanks bro for d update. I ain't looking for sure pay. I got the experience in the field already. I'll keep applying for a better one with better pay.
I would like to ask of your highest level of education is SSCE and was it a technical school you attended?
Re: Recruitment For Graduate Trainees At Nigerian Foundries Limited by Nobody: 12:49pm On Feb 06, 2020
orobosa26:

I would like to ask of your highest level of education is SSCE and was it a technical school you attended?
okay, I hope it not because of my typographical error that made you to ask such question?

Well, my highest education for now is National Diploma. I studied mechanical engineering in a paramilitary school in South South. I already had four years of experience before I gained admission. I already had MEA, Seaman record (discharge book), Trade test, mandatory and others before I further my education. I'm also currently in search for a good pay so I can also further my education. I've worked with expert from Europe, Asia and Africa.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Solina Group Abuja Assessment / Nigerian Army Recruitment / Apply For MINISO Nigeria Job Recruitment (15 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.