Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,820 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Religion Tolerance - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Religion Tolerance (208 Views)

Dr. Oyibode Congratulates Muslim Faithful, Calls For Religion Tolerance / Pope Francis Urges Nigerians To Imbibe Religious Tolerance / The World Need To Learn Religion Tolerance From The Yorubas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Religion Tolerance by rkennyking(m): 11:59am On Oct 31, 2018
Just as governments all over the world do make concise effort towards curbing racial discrimination, intolerance and such vices ,I believe its right to makr such efforts to curb religion discrimination, intolerance and so on
Religion is just yet another factor that differentiate humans that if rightly managed can be of more good than bad. Have you ever imagine a world without any form of religion. Such a world that don't have any principal that define human engagement. It sure going to be nothing but the real animal kingdom. Note that not being a Christian ,Muslim ,Hindu or any other recognized religion sect doesn't mean you not religious.
Provided that we can all see religion discrimination just the way we see racial discrimination maybe you can have better understanding of how to better our engagement as humans. I propose that every regulations and norms that guide our racial co existence should be applied in our religion coexistence too.
Practices that can result into conflicts should be unanimously frowned at. Such practice like promotion of religion superiority, hostile characters and so on. I know this might be provocative but I suggest that all form of evangelism should be either stopped or reduced . there is no race that is permitted to advertise it self. Its not possible to have a white man come to a black just to advertise his race. Every religion should stop advertising and let people seek them.

(1) (Reply)

What You Must Know About Pursuing Any Of Your Vision In Life / Home For Soul And Kingdom For Freedom / A Word From GOD: By His Ward: Ode L'oke, Ro'nu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.