Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Mystery: Sheep Gave Birth To A Human Baby In Oyo Town! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Mystery: Sheep Gave Birth To A Human Baby In Oyo Town! (7803 Views)

Artificial Uterus To Birth Human Baby By 2033. / 9-year-old Girl Gives Birth To A Daughter In Mexico / Thai Buffalo Gives Birth To Human-like Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mystery: Sheep Gave Birth To A Human Baby In Oyo Town! by kunmibola(m): 9:17pm On Jul 19, 2010
Wonders they say will never end. In Oyo town today, a mysterious occurence took place. This is not an ear-say, I saw it live with my korokoro eyes. The 'baby' had all human features except the hands that looked like the fore legs of a typical sheep. Multitude of people trooped in to the place of birth to behold the mystery. After about three hours, elders in the area( the call it Mogba compound) decided to inform the Alaafin of Oyo, Oba Lamidi Adeyemi. They took the sheep and baby to the king's palace and as at the time of this report, I have not heard anything. I will update you later with the pictures taken. And if you don't believe you can call this number:08062350129
Re: Mystery: Sheep Gave Birth To A Human Baby In Oyo Town! by daylae(m): 9:24pm On Jul 19, 2010
Very romantic indeed! Am not doubting your story cus there are so many bizzare things happening.
As for this particular one,think we should blame it on retards who found beasts sexually atractive.
Re: Mystery: Sheep Gave Birth To A Human Baby In Oyo Town! by dani1luv: 9:30pm On Jul 19, 2010
Applaudise. .do you have the sheep in hostage. .if not then why ur fone numba undecided undecided
Re: Mystery: Sheep Gave Birth To A Human Baby In Oyo Town! by ElRazur: 9:34pm On Jul 19, 2010
Sheep cannot give birth to a human.
Re: Mystery: Sheep Gave Birth To A Human Baby In Oyo Town! by kunmibola(m): 9:46pm On Jul 19, 2010
@dani 1 luv & Elrazur,
i never knew some people can be this dumb. Anyways, believe it or not, it happened.
Re: Mystery: Sheep Gave Birth To A Human Baby In Oyo Town! by eldee(m): 9:47pm On Jul 19, 2010
kunmibola:

@dani 1 luv & Elrazur,
i never knew some people can be this dumb. Anyways, believe it or not, it happened.

And you didn't just happen to have your camera phone nearby??
Re: Mystery: Sheep Gave Birth To A Human Baby In Oyo Town! by papa190(m): 9:58pm On Jul 19, 2010
Links pls Links else we would decide that you are the father of the baby and the sheep your beloved wife~
Re: Mystery: Sheep Gave Birth To A Human Baby In Oyo Town! by onyekachii(f): 10:05pm On Jul 19, 2010
i don't think this is possible science wise,
if a human had sex with an animal, the chances of the animal producing progeny is like zero to none;
maybe as a spiritual phenomenon it is possible,  undecided
i'd rather see some pictures!!
if the poster takes too long to post them up then I would believe that the story is foul because that would give the poster enough time to photoshop the image, lol
Re: Mystery: Sheep Gave Birth To A Human Baby In Oyo Town! by dani1luv: 10:10pm On Jul 19, 2010
eldee:

And you didn't just happen to have your camera phone nearby??

And you think he has one? undecided
Re: Mystery: Sheep Gave Birth To A Human Baby In Oyo Town! by kunmibola(m): 10:26pm On Jul 19, 2010
@dani 1,
i don't blame you. You ve taken 2 be someone like you who posts unreasonable topics.
@190,
chairman mi, i promise to upload the pictures as soon as i lay my hands on them. The crowd was much and i couldn't even snap myself.
Re: Mystery: Sheep Gave Birth To A Human Baby In Oyo Town! by eldee(m): 10:27pm On Jul 19, 2010
dani1luv:

And you think he has one? undecided

It's 2010 . . . of all the hundred or more people that saw it with their 'korokoro eyes' one musta had a camera phone. cheesy
Re: Mystery: Sheep Gave Birth To A Human Baby In Oyo Town! by MissyB1(m): 10:29pm On Jul 19, 2010
eldee:

It's 2010 . . . of all the hundred or more people that saw it with their 'korokoro eyes' one musta had a camera phone. cheesy
I took pictures . . . .Wanna see?
Re: Mystery: Sheep Gave Birth To A Human Baby In Oyo Town! by 5p1naz(m): 10:33pm On Jul 19, 2010
kunmibola:

@dani 1,
i don't blame you. You ve taken 2 be someone like you who posts unreasonable topics.
@190,
chairman mi, i promise to upload the pictures as soon as i lay my hands on them. The crowd was much and i couldn't even snap myself.

bros, if ur korokoro eyes cud see. then ur korokoro camera shud snap, dont waste ur time dissing me cos i see uv made it a hobby diss-replyin everbody on here, u shuda posted pictures in conjuctn wit the creation of the topic, im trying hard to believe the story tho, im out,
Re: Mystery: Sheep Gave Birth To A Human Baby In Oyo Town! by dani1luv: 10:39pm On Jul 19, 2010
kunmibola:

@dani 1,
i don't blame you. You ve taken 2 be someone like you who posts unreasonable topics.@190,

Fowl!!! Take a nap jorh, you nid it wink

@ eldee
You talking like the father of the baby. .in question
grin
Re: Mystery: Sheep Gave Birth To A Human Baby In Oyo Town! by eldee(m): 10:49pm On Jul 19, 2010
dani1luv:

@ eldee
You talking like the father of the baby. .in question
grin

I heard that sum chics I've done are silly as sheep. . . that's why I'm scared. grin grin
Re: Mystery: Sheep Gave Birth To A Human Baby In Oyo Town! by makajibbz(m): 11:11pm On Jul 19, 2010
fresh picz from Oyo, grin grin

Re: Mystery: Sheep Gave Birth To A Human Baby In Oyo Town! by Tolulop001(f): 11:22pm On Jul 19, 2010
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^LMAO
poster is a clown jare,
Re: Mystery: Sheep Gave Birth To A Human Baby In Oyo Town! by spicyhoney(f): 11:35pm On Jul 19, 2010
@poster
And whats the romance in ur story?
Re: Mystery: Sheep Gave Birth To A Human Baby In Oyo Town! by xmasgift: 11:45pm On Jul 19, 2010
Story shud be posted on the "bizarre" blog unless of course u r thinking of the human-beast mating as uhm, romantic.
Re: Mystery: Sheep Gave Birth To A Human Baby In Oyo Town! by coalcoal1(m): 4:57am On Jul 20, 2010
poster, e be like say na u give the sheep belle.
are you going to invite us for the naming ceremony?
Re: Mystery: Sheep Gave Birth To A Human Baby In Oyo Town! by StRichy(m): 8:44am On Jul 20, 2010
onyekachii:

i don't think this is possible science wise,
if a human had sex with an animal, the chances of the animal producing progeny is like zero to none;
maybe as a spiritual phenomenon it is possible,  undecided
i'd rather see some pictures!!
if the poster takes too long to post them up then I would believe that the story is foul because that would give the poster enough time to photoshop the image, lol
Are u a Scientist?
Don't be like brother Thomas!
I think you should believe this becos mysterious things are happening everywhere everyday.
@Poster Please let loose those pics. People are running out of patience.
Re: Mystery: Sheep Gave Birth To A Human Baby In Oyo Town! by tkb417(m): 9:23am On Jul 20, 2010
abeg, which kain thread be this?
Re: Mystery: Sheep Gave Birth To A Human Baby In Oyo Town! by makajibbz(m): 9:31am On Jul 20, 2010
tkb417:

abeg, which kain thread be this?
embroidery thread!!!
Re: Mystery: Sheep Gave Birth To A Human Baby In Oyo Town! by yes2012(m): 9:32am On Jul 20, 2010
Pls can i get your Phone # or e-mail address?
Re: Mystery: Sheep Gave Birth To A Human Baby In Oyo Town! by Woke4all(m): 9:55am On Jul 20, 2010
Nothing is impossible
Re: Mystery: Sheep Gave Birth To A Human Baby In Oyo Town! by TheClown: 10:20am On Jul 20, 2010
Tolulop001:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^LMAO
poster is a clown jare,

POSTER CAN BE ANYTHING ELSE BUT NOT A CLOWN! grin cheesy
Re: Mystery: Sheep Gave Birth To A Human Baby In Oyo Town! by kpolli(m): 10:26am On Jul 20, 2010
since the poster has promised to update us with pix, lets give him time to
its a very believeable story
Re: Mystery: Sheep Gave Birth To A Human Baby In Oyo Town! by MrC0rk: 10:35am On Jul 20, 2010
WHY DO PEOPLE MAKE UP LIES? JUJU DONT EXIST, SO DOES MAGIC. GROW UP!!!
Re: Mystery: Sheep Gave Birth To A Human Baby In Oyo Town! by yes2012(m): 10:42am On Jul 20, 2010
Bros i pity you, am a core believer i.e a Christian, Juju/charm exist. Omode o mo oogun, o npe lefo.
Mr C0rk:

WHY DO PEOPLE MAKE UP LIES? JUJU DONT EXIST, SO DOES MAGIC. GROW UP!!!
Re: Mystery: Sheep Gave Birth To A Human Baby In Oyo Town! by tpiah: 10:58am On Jul 20, 2010
poster!

waiting for your photos wink

you've had enough time to copy and paste/download upload them nah
Re: Mystery: Sheep Gave Birth To A Human Baby In Oyo Town! by MrC0rk: 11:27am On Jul 20, 2010
People just love to lie, make up rumours & bull $hit. Sonner or later, they would say a gorrilla gace birth to a donkey, only in Nigeria do u hear mumbo jumbo. QUIT THE RUBBISH. Juju dont exist, gademmmit!!
Re: Mystery: Sheep Gave Birth To A Human Baby In Oyo Town! by MrC0rk: 11:28am On Jul 20, 2010
and if juju does exist how come i havent yet come acrosss a juju man flying like superman
Juju is 10000% bull $hit!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NNPC Destroys All Illegal Structures On The Pipeline / Share Your Past Christmas Experiences!!! / Picture Of The Fish With Half Human Being In Ibadan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.