Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,468 members, 7,830,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

How To Install A New SSD To Macbook Pro? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Install A New SSD To Macbook Pro? (756 Views)

Anyone In Ibadan Willing To Swap 500gig SSD To 500gig HDD / I Am Looking For An SSD To Buy / Pls Is It Possible To Install A Window Of A Different Bit On A Mini Pc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Install A New SSD To Macbook Pro? by SamOu: 2:42pm On Oct 31, 2018
So you’ve bought and received your desired solid state drive (and perhaps the screwdrivers and tools needed to open your Mac case), now what? Open the case of your MacBook Pro and put the SSD inside? Wrong. You’ll need to make sure you’ve backed up all the data on your old hard disk drive (if it’s still working) and created a bootable installer for macOS (see how to do this in Step 2).

Step 1: Made Data Backups Of Your Mac Hard Drive
Step 2: Create A Bootable USB Installer For MacOS
Step 3: Open MacBook Case And Replace HDD With SSD
Step 4: Install MacOS And Transfer Data

Don’t underestimate the installation part as it could be quite time-consuming if you don’t have the right tools at hand. I hope you find the guide and tips I shared useful. If you have any additional questions regarding SSDs for Mac, leave a comment below.

Learn more and Detailed operation :[url=Best SSD For MacBook Pro (2012 & Earlier Models): Ultimate Guide]Best SSD For MacBook Pro (2012 & Earlier Models): Ultimate Guide[/url]

(1) (Reply)

Chief Chima Onyekwere OON Wishes All Abains Happy Prosperous 2019 / Russia To Disconnect Completely From The Internet / 42 Inches Very Slim LG Television @ 60k.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.