Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,425 members, 7,836,697 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

[video] Reekado Banks – “blessings On Me” - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / [video] Reekado Banks – “blessings On Me” (500 Views)

Reekado Banks Takes Break From Music After Breaking Down From Stress / Video: Reekado Banks Ft Tiwa Savage & Fiokee – Like || Deckmob.com / Reekado Banks Dance To The Trending Ghanian Song "One Corner" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[video] Reekado Banks – “blessings On Me” by Emmex695(m): 4:40pm On Oct 31, 2018
[img]www.9jahitszone.cf/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/qmq8z8tmbzc-620x400.jpg[/img]
Reekado Banks presents the official music video
for his last single, “ Blessings On Me “.
Mavin’s super act Reekado Banks keeps up with
his last release as he shots a visual to push the jam
forward. Blessing was released in September and
the song produced by Princeton has found it way
into people’s heart.
The video with powerful message was directed by
Adasa Cookey with cameo appearance of Skibii
and other artist. Blessing On Me has a short movie
attached to it, Stay Tuned.
Watch and Enjoy the visual belo
Powerful by

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Brings Teni On Stage "Case"at The "Wizkid Exclusive Vip Experience WATCH / Most Effective Way To Convert Ost To Pst File / Controversy In Enugu As Sars Man Gun Down By A Military Personnel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.