Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,218 members, 7,836,059 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

Best Stories I've Read On Nairaland So Far. - Literature (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Best Stories I've Read On Nairaland So Far. (31206 Views)

Best Stories I Have Read On Nairaland. / Best Stories In Nairaland / The Best Stories On Nairaland Forum. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Stories I've Read On Nairaland So Far. by olisamax(m): 9:46am On Dec 16, 2018
I never knew about the literature section of nairaland not until a friend recomend i visit it,i used to come to nairaland just to read news,top notch headline and so on..

The first story i read here nairaland is there and back on time by zubby77,it was a masterpiece for me cos it really gave me a eye opening.have never been to europe before but after reading this gave me a wider horizon like have been and lived there,the story was a classic on its

after that i read

kings,price of hrt break by silver1996

when love speaks by infant

the sugar mum by lovetoread

beneath my hrt by sokodobo

and also story from damselposh and so on.

i recomend everyone to visit nairaland literature section and read a book,we have good writers,when we read their books we only encourage them to do more and give in their best all the time.

2 Likes

Re: Best Stories I've Read On Nairaland So Far. by Pheezie(m): 11:14pm On Dec 18, 2018
olisamax:
I never knew about the literature section of nairaland not until a friend recomend i visit it,i used to come to nairaland just to read news,top notch headline and so on..

The first story i read here nairaland is there and back on time by zubby77,it was a masterpiece for me cos it really gave me a eye opening.have never been to europe before but after reading this gave me a wider horizon like have been and lived there,the story was a classic on its

after that i read

kings,price of hrt break by silver1996

when love speaks by infant

the sugar mum by lovetoread

beneath my hrt by sokodobo

and also story from damselposh and so on.

i recomend everyone to visit nairaland literature section and read a book,we have good writers,when we read their books we only encourage them to do more and give in their best all the time.

Thanks for mentioning those stories.
I'll try them out.
There and back on time is a master piece in Literature Section.

1 Like

Re: Best Stories I've Read On Nairaland So Far. by Nostradamus: 1:00pm On Jun 26, 2019
phemocheee:
The devil that loved me...That story ehn
who's wrote this?
Re: Best Stories I've Read On Nairaland So Far. by Sezioha(m): 8:07pm On Jun 26, 2019
<a href="https://www.thezenpens.com">Read interesting stories on ZenPens</a>

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

New Story: 'anini Reloaded' By Ayis Eliboy / Most Popular Nigerian Authors On Amazon Books / Chimamanda Adichie Delivers Harvard Class Speech: Becomes The First African

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.