Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,443 members, 7,846,829 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:23 AM

Ope Badamosi Murdered By Cook (Photo) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ope Badamosi Murdered By Cook (Photo) (61700 Views)

Togolese Cook Who Murdered Opeyemi Badamosi Is Dead! / Togolese Cook Accused Of Killing Ope Bamidose Makes Shocking Revelation / How Ope Badamosi Was Murdered By Togolese Cook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ope Badamosi Murdered By Cook (Photo) by zedman1(m): 6:36am On Nov 01, 2018
martineverest:
really fishy

1)she went to bank in the morning......and the gateman was still asleep even when she came back..lemme assume she went to use ATM as early as 6 am

2)she employed the cook and gateman just 3 days b4 the man was murdered......

3) what did the man do to the cook b4 he/she murdered him?

4)the cook wasn't interested in taking anything,but the man's life?.....#highered killer

5)the music was increased to the highest volume.....and this couldn't wake the gateman?

6)the previous gateman was sacked for no reason.....

7)employed a cook when the family isn't large

8 who taught cook how to increase the volume of the woofer.... assuming he/she is illiterate

9)"......on her way back,she called the husband,but couldn't hear what he was saying".......hmmmm,

the madam as well as the new employees should be questioned

ADIEU Papa!
This is it!
Re: Ope Badamosi Murdered By Cook (Photo) by 100kobo(m): 6:37am On Nov 01, 2018
Majlaw:
The wife go bank early in the morning? Something is fishy.
And how could security guards be in 'deep' sleep after opening the gate to madam and the fleeing cook. The whole story is incoherent.

The wife, not the cook, is my primary suspect. She hurried out that morning and had to call him midway as an alibi to prove she was away from the crime scene and only met it. It is possible that the cook fled for safety, ditto the new security guard.

3 Likes

Re: Ope Badamosi Murdered By Cook (Photo) by zedman1(m): 6:39am On Nov 01, 2018
Bridget95:
crossed border? You must explain
Haha,I'm telling you, he's a suspect now too.
Re: Ope Badamosi Murdered By Cook (Photo) by Nobody: 6:40am On Nov 01, 2018
NdiaraIGBO:

Shut up there, he was right.

Long live president Buhari
Are you high? I'm saying Buhari should die now

You should know that there are some things that are against common sense

Both of you might be high on expired oshogbo weed when you were typing those trash lipsrsealed
Re: Ope Badamosi Murdered By Cook (Photo) by johnwell(m): 6:41am On Nov 01, 2018
LuciferYaweh:

I just hope the home theatre volume has been turned down.

Leaving speakers blasting loudly for long periods can damage the subwoofers in the long-run & we all know how hard it is to replace woofers.

This is the most important thing.

You sound like nwamaikpe
Thanks.
Re: Ope Badamosi Murdered By Cook (Photo) by Lekanpleasant: 6:47am On Nov 01, 2018
The woman should be arrested and interrogated, assuming she went to use ATM, calling her husband while coming back is not necessary, I guessed she called
To confirmed if the cook has done the work perfectly. She called back and the husband couldn’t pick, then she will be glad it’s done. Fear woman
1)she went to bank in the morning......and the gateman was still asleep even when she came back..lemme assume she went to use ATM as early as 6 am

4)the cook wasn't interested in taking anything,but the man's life?.....#highered killer

5)the music was increased to the highest volume.....and this couldn't wake the gateman?

8 who taught cook how to increase the volume of the woofer.... assuming he/she is illiterate

9)"......on her way back,she called the husband,but couldn't hear what he was saying".......hmmmm,

ADIEU Papa![/quote]

1 Like

Re: Ope Badamosi Murdered By Cook (Photo) by Otsam(m): 6:53am On Nov 01, 2018
jaxxy:
Sm of these togolese cooks are possessed.

Secondly there’s smtn fishy here why wud u sack a security who went out of his way to create register for visitors coming to the house like why shud that cause problems for him. Then U go ahead and employ a murderous cook. Smtn isn't exactly rite here

There should be more to it. It's not a complete story. The wife has a lot to answer in my opinion.
Re: Ope Badamosi Murdered By Cook (Photo) by victorazyvictor(m): 6:53am On Nov 01, 2018
LuciferYaweh:

Leaving speakers blasting loudly for long periods can damage the subwoofers in the long-run & we all know how hard it is to replace woofers.

Thanks.

grin you dey craze o! grin

na life dey easy to replace
Re: Ope Badamosi Murdered By Cook (Photo) by erinalex: 6:55am On Nov 01, 2018
mimimile93:
God bless President Muhammadu Buhari for his tireless efpforts to make Nigeria great..
even when your wife cannot conceived, PMB was d cause.
Re: Ope Badamosi Murdered By Cook (Photo) by sinola(m): 6:56am On Nov 01, 2018
martineverest:
really fishy

10) all this there was no intention to employ a cook until last Sunday..... especially when the former loyal and trusted gateman was sack?

11)how come the woman hastily accused the cook of killing her husband even b4 the police investigation?

12) what kind of gateman is that security man that can't even hear honking of a car,late in the morning

ADIEU Papa!
God bless u, Martin's.... Your observations are all on point
Re: Ope Badamosi Murdered By Cook (Photo) by Fourwinds: 6:56am On Nov 01, 2018
LuciferYaweh:

This is the most important thing

Thanks.
hope you are okay.... Just checking on you
Re: Ope Badamosi Murdered By Cook (Photo) by martineverest(m): 6:57am On Nov 01, 2018
sinola:

God bless u, Martin's.... Your observations are all on point
thanks boss
Re: Ope Badamosi Murdered By Cook (Photo) by Moreoffaith(m): 6:58am On Nov 01, 2018
I suspect the wife.
Re: Ope Badamosi Murdered By Cook (Photo) by Herkim(m): 7:00am On Nov 01, 2018
I suspect a lot of foul play in this particular incident.

This is an in house transaction every body living in that compound must be questioned especially the madam.

For me the new cook and the security guard were hired purposely to the dirty job.

The question is who hired them?

That's my own observation.
Re: Ope Badamosi Murdered By Cook (Photo) by Ijaycool(f): 7:00am On Nov 01, 2018
Nobody seem to be seeing another possibility here...

Man fires last cook for resisting his sexual advances.
Man fires security too cux cook told security the issue.
Man hires new cook and security (a less alert one, so that he can sneak around without notice).
Man's wife left early for bank.
Man increase volume of music to drown the expected moans.
Man makes advances on cook in the kitchen.
Man's cook resist.
Man insists.
Man's wife calls.
Man in anger, agitation and horniness mumbles to the wife.
Man gets violent.
Man's cook got mean.
Man's cook reacts with the frying pan.
Man's head breaks.
Op published.
Re: Ope Badamosi Murdered By Cook (Photo) by BOLDSTEP00(m): 7:03am On Nov 01, 2018
The woman left the house VERY early in the morning, the gateman that his responsiblility is to close and open the gate and as well as watch after the house was still SLEEPING (let not judge him because of the woofer in d highest volume, he was newly employed, he dont knw how oga use to increase volume) , let them arrest the shortee of the cook 4 more investigation, since he is nowhere to be found.
Re: Ope Badamosi Murdered By Cook (Photo) by arabbunkum: 7:03am On Nov 01, 2018
mimimile93:
God bless President Muhammadu Buhari for his tireless efforts to make Nigeria great..
Idiat!
Re: Ope Badamosi Murdered By Cook (Photo) by Daboomb: 7:09am On Nov 01, 2018
jaxxy:
Sm of these togolese cooks are possessed.

Secondly there’s smtn fishy here why wud u sack a security who went out of his way to create register for visitors coming to the house like why shud that cause problems for him. Then U go ahead and employ a murderous cook. Smtn isn't exactly rite here

A lot of things dont add-up at all bu tl am sure our police will jut torture the Security Man so-tey till im "confess" that he killed the man!.
Awon Dindinrin.

BTW:
We need to know who instigated the sacking of the former Security man........ is it the wife or it was the man himself who came up with the idea?
For all we know, this issue of "cook running away" may just be a red herring!
Everyone, including the wife, is a suspect (A scenario is if she asked the husband to sack the security man because he was becoming a "thorn" in the plan to get rid of her husband (insurance pay-out, second lover, jealousy over him having another woman, e.t.c are all possible motives why wives organise the murder of their husband)........get rid of that security man and the coast is clear).

Another Scenario: The Cook could have noticed him move heavy Cash/Forex or Expensive jewelry into the House, maybe he was breaking into the Vault and the man walked him, bash him on the head to cover his crime and escape with the loot.

There are other scenarios. Every crime leaves a lot of trail of evidence, investigators just have to be smart to lok for them.
Let us start with all those finger prints in the crime scene

1 Like

Re: Ope Badamosi Murdered By Cook (Photo) by bolseas(f): 7:11am On Nov 01, 2018
Ijaycool:
Nobody seem to be seeing another possibility here...

Man fires last cook for resisting his sexual advances.
Man fires security too cux cook told security the issue.
Man hires new cook and security (a less alert one, so that he can sneak around without notice).
Man's wife left early for bank.
Man increase volume of music to drown the expected moans.
Man makes advances on cook in the kitchen.
Man's cook resist.
Man insists.
Man's wife calls.
Man in anger, agitation and horniness mumbles to the wife.
Man gets violent.
Man's cook got mean.
Man's cook reacts with the frying pan.
Man's head breaks.
Op published.

Unfortunately, Man's Cook was a Male from Togo

2 Likes

Re: Ope Badamosi Murdered By Cook (Photo) by franchasng: 7:20am On Nov 01, 2018
The wife is the prime suspect!

Whatever Happened to the man, they should question the wife thoroughly.

They should check her recent bank transactions too.

Who did she went out so early to send money to or withdraw money for; the wife of a wealthy man rushing to the ATM so early before her husband leaves for work or had his breakfast

How can such a caliber of man in Nigeria not abroad be living alone just with the wife and few domestic staffs, what happened to relatives and others that ought to be around

Who employed the new security and cook; the deceased or the wife

Why was the former security guy sacked just because he started keeping records of visitors to the house; who did the sacking between the wife and the deceased man

Again why did the wife called the husband's phone while she was on her way back to the house

I repeat, the wife is a prime suspect, Police should not be deceived by her crocodile tears angry

Don't make your wife your next of kin or put her in your will. Only your children and any other younger person that is very loyal to you should be on your will or next of kin because you do not pray to die before your wife.

Your wife should pray and ensure you are alive for her to enjoy life with you, so why make her next of kin or put her on your will

Some women can plan to kill their husband once they find out they are key beneficiary in his will or things like that, that is why you must not disclose your will or things of that nature to your wife or anybody.

Wife must pray, work and do everything she can for her husband to be alive with her so she can live a sweet life, so don't pray for your death by making your wife your next of kin or will beneficiary, these are meant for your kids!

3 Likes

Re: Ope Badamosi Murdered By Cook (Photo) by zeromeridian: 7:20am On Nov 01, 2018
There might not be any cook or gate man afterall.
Why would the security man run away.?
the woman killed her husband before she left that morning.

3 Likes

Re: Ope Badamosi Murdered By Cook (Photo) by KingAzari: 7:21am On Nov 01, 2018
The wife knew more than she was telling.
Re: Ope Badamosi Murdered By Cook (Photo) by efighter: 7:27am On Nov 01, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Maybe he hired a cook because he wanted a better STEW now Chief Badamosi has learnt the disadvantage of joining stew gang.

This is a lesson to all who pamper their wives.
It is the job of the wife to cook whether she cooks well or not. Let her cook; if it is not delicious, you go outside and eat.
But she must cook.

This your post sound stupid and senseless, but my brother, YOU ARE VERY RIGHT. a so called wife that cannot cook, is that one a wife? It's just like a husband that cannot provide for his family. I use money marry wife, I go come use money hire cook, hire house help to clean the house, hire Nanny to take care of children, hire Olosho for sex. Please define a WIFE.

1 Like

Re: Ope Badamosi Murdered By Cook (Photo) by Ijaycool(f): 7:29am On Nov 01, 2018
bolseas:

Unfortunately, Man's Cook was a Male from Togo
My sister, sexual violence knows no gender ooh.
Men dey rape men ooh
Re: Ope Badamosi Murdered By Cook (Photo) by Nobody: 7:30am On Nov 01, 2018
The wife can't go unconnected with his death.

She's a suspect.
Re: Ope Badamosi Murdered By Cook (Photo) by wonder233: 7:46am On Nov 01, 2018
E no rhyme. In an attempt to be funny, you ended up sounding lame.
LuciferYaweh:

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Ope Badamosi Murdered By Cook (Photo) by wonder233: 7:49am On Nov 01, 2018
My thoughts exactly
martineverest:
really fishy

10) all this there was no intention to employ a cook until last Sunday..... especially when the former loyal and trusted gateman was sack?

11)how come the woman hastily accused the cook of killing her husband even b4 the police investigation?

12) what kind of gateman is that security man that can't even hear honking of a car,late in the morning

13)why did she call her husband despite she was on her way hime . probably she wanted to confirm 'something' (maybe to make sure someone is lifeless) b4 returning home or for alibi sake?

ADIEU Papa!
Re: Ope Badamosi Murdered By Cook (Photo) by pjfrank05(m): 7:54am On Nov 01, 2018
LuciferYaweh:

Thanks.

People like you shouldn't even be called human. Must you comment?
Re: Ope Badamosi Murdered By Cook (Photo) by KpagoGIN(m): 7:55am On Nov 01, 2018
Ategberoson:
my thought on the incident

if the cook wasn't send as a spy in that house I see no reason why he would murdered her boss, perhaps oga want to rape her hence why he first loud the theatre device because some similar cases like that occur with most of these house maid with big buttocks

I heard people saying the wife might be involved, I Stand to disagree on that. she would have killed him with poisonous food or asleep if she really want to. her incoherent words might be connected with the shock of the incident

if the lady(Cook) was a spy then she might be the one that drugged the security perhaps with food or drinks

I hope the cook is seen to clarify what went wrong
Nice observation from you, but try reading and this time evaluate all she claimed she did before discovering the mans death.
My little observation in addition to what @martineverest said going banking that early in the morning as claimed who opened the gate for her, was the bank a walkable distance and what was the time difference between making her transaction and putting a call home to the husband. And also I notice you said she would have poisoned the man if she really wanted him dead from her story I noticed she is too smart to get tangled in that, the method employed here was to look like that of an amateur e.g too much blood and music (if a proper forensic evaluation is done I can bet the man was dead long before she left the house, the call was just an alibi as some suggested nothing much for the music it can be timed/programed).
Re: Ope Badamosi Murdered By Cook (Photo) by Nobody: 8:01am On Nov 01, 2018
Majlaw:
The wife go bank early in the morning? Something is fishy.
. Me think so too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Noah Okorie 'Mentor': Hairstylist Shot Dead By Cultists In Owerri, Imo. Graphic / Assassins Set CBN Staff, Wife Ablaze In Ogun, Kidnap Son, Maid (pix) / How Onitsha Lesbian Killed Her Partner’s Husband (Fresh Details)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.