Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,576 members, 7,823,498 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Cooling System - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Cooling System (790 Views)

Cooling System Malfunction On 2009 Corrola(us) / I Do Not Trust The Cooling System Of My New Lexus ES350. / How To Clean Cooling System That Is Contaminated With Oil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cooling System by Folorunsjo(m): 10:42pm On Oct 31, 2018
This is the type of result you get in you car cooling system when you use ordinary water instead of engine coolant. Treat your car well and you'll spend less on repairs.

Re: Cooling System by dru23(m): 6:17pm On Nov 01, 2018
Folorunsjo:
This is the type of result you get in you car cooling system when you use ordinary water instead of engine coolant. Treat your car well and you'll spend less on repairs.

Ha .. I hope they hear o...... People don't realize the importance of coolant in their cars ..especially uber partners...

(1) (Reply)

Today At The Auctions - 2004 Toyota Sienna / Meizu Zero With In-display Fingerprint Sensor, Waterproof Unibody !! / :-\ Car Tracking Or Comprehensive Insurance :-\

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.