Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,254 members, 7,849,930 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:37 AM

Cajun Coaches - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Cajun Coaches (806 Views)

Yahoozee 419 Coaches Dupes Nigerians .come Inside / 7 Degrees Of Cajun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cajun Coaches by femionasan(m): 9:33am On Apr 10, 2007
The high school coaches in Terrebonne Parish, Louisiana went to a coaches' retreat. To save money, they had to room together. No one wanted to room with Coach Boudreaux because he snores so badly. The coaches decided that it wouldn't be fair to make one of them to stay with him the whole time, so they voted to take turns.

Coach Fontenot slept with him and he came to breakfast the next morning, hair a mess, eyes all bloodshot. The coaches asked, "Man, what happened to you?"

He said, "Man, that Boudreaux snores so loud, I couldn't sleep all night."

The next night, it was coach Guidry's turn. In the morning, the same thing happened -- his hair was all messed up and his eyes were all bloodshot. The other coaches asked, "Man, what happened to you? You look awful!" He said, "Man, no, that Boudreaux shook the roof. I couldn't sleep all night."

The third night, it was coach Breaux's turn. The following morning he came to breakfast bright-eyed and bushy-tailed. "Good morning, y'all!"

They couldn't believe it. They asked him, "Man, what happened?"

He said, "Well, we were getting ready for bed, so I went and tucked Boudreaux into bed and kissed him goodnight. He ended up watching me all night long."
Re: Cajun Coaches by iice(f): 11:14am On Apr 10, 2007
Bwahahhahaha, good one grin
Re: Cajun Coaches by Oracle(m): 5:33pm On Jul 19, 2007
I don't i understand this one
Re: Cajun Coaches by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jul 23, 2007
nice one

(1) (Reply)

Laugh A Little / Taxi / Super Watch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.