Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,348 members, 7,846,503 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Throwback Photo Of 'Young' & 'Skinny' Don Jazzy - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Throwback Photo Of 'Young' & 'Skinny' Don Jazzy (31394 Views)

Don't Let Skinny Jeans Fool You! Olamide Says As He Rock Native Owanbe. Photos / Tiwa Savage Looks Hot In Skinny Turtleneck Jump Suit. Photos / Throwback Photo Of Skinny Paul Okoye In Baggy Jeans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photo Of 'Young' & 'Skinny' Don Jazzy by vetamaz: 8:41am On Nov 01, 2018
wow see what money can do

THIS IS THE TESTIMONY OF A SATISFIED CLIENT WHO MISTAKEN TRANSFERRED N490,000 INSTEAD OF N49,000 FOR HIS WEBSITE PROJECT

In the exact words of Mr. Etim, CEO of Cobos Shoes – A PortHarcourt and Ghana based Businessman

‘I was astonished by the swift and efficient customer relation in giving me a simple but professional website and importantly thanks for your integrity, after making mistake of paying N490,000 instead of N49,000 which was suppose to be 70% for the job, my money was reversed within an hour. With the fact that I have not been to the office before since I only read your advert on Nairaland forum’

Sincerely, you guys deserve some accolades. Nice job, pls keep it up.

CEO, Cobos Shoes’

We are a next generation Web, Mobile & Training Solutions, Multimedia Designs and Digital Marketing outfit that is rooted in innovation and drive – with us, ICT connects business solutions. We don’t walk; we run. We dream, and then we do. Our ideas are limitless, but our results are purposeful. Bigger still is our collective pursuit of positive change – the innovations that will move business and brands forward in new and exciting directions.

SERVICES INCLUDE:

- WEBSITE/ECOMMERCE DESIGN & DEVELOPMENT
- MOBILE APPS DEVELOPMENT
- ONLINE/DIGITAL MEDIA MARKETING & MANAGEMENT
- GRAPHICS & MULTIMEDIA BRANDING DESIGNS
- ICT TRAINING & RE-TRAINING

If you are still a doubting ‘Uncle Thomas’ in the word of Union Bank, then we can’t help you!

Avoid Development Quacks that. Contact us now and get service/training deliveries we GUARANTEE you cant get anywhere else at same values!

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of 'Young' & 'Skinny' Don Jazzy by bexegoxa: 8:41am On Nov 01, 2018
Don baba J, big zazzyyy grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of 'Young' & 'Skinny' Don Jazzy by Eke40seven(m): 8:41am On Nov 01, 2018
In Nigeria being "fat" and unhealthy is something to rejoice about.
People don't know that the more obese you become, the closer you are to so many diseases. In more civilized climes, being called "fat" is considered a big insult.
Talking about priorities.
Re: Throwback Photo Of 'Young' & 'Skinny' Don Jazzy by cooldipo(m): 8:45am On Nov 01, 2018
Seen!

Need to power your TV, Laptop or phones.... See signature!
Re: Throwback Photo Of 'Young' & 'Skinny' Don Jazzy by Ihenzy(m): 8:45am On Nov 01, 2018
This guy don dey chop money since him dey 19
In olamide voice

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of 'Young' & 'Skinny' Don Jazzy by akinwale701(m): 8:54am On Nov 01, 2018
Make this old man find one girl give belle oh jare
Re: Throwback Photo Of 'Young' & 'Skinny' Don Jazzy by wizbobo(m): 8:56am On Nov 01, 2018
Bad Guy

Check my signature
Re: Throwback Photo Of 'Young' & 'Skinny' Don Jazzy by ACHILLES45: 8:56am On Nov 01, 2018
post=72585588:
Do not despise the days of little beginning......

Did we hear you just asked if that picture below for real?!
YES it is!

Your condition right now is not that bad isn't it?!
Believe in God, IT WILL END IN PRAISE!
Rise and Shine mates!

which god, if you dont work hard, hunger GO KEE YOU DIE.
Re: Throwback Photo Of 'Young' & 'Skinny' Don Jazzy by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:57am On Nov 01, 2018
ACHILLES45:

which god, if you dont work hard, hunger GO KEE YOU DIE.
YOU ARE RIGHT

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of 'Young' & 'Skinny' Don Jazzy by rofecum: 8:59am On Nov 01, 2018
wink wink money is good o
Re: Throwback Photo Of 'Young' & 'Skinny' Don Jazzy by Abdul3391(m): 9:01am On Nov 01, 2018
Shibaraba:
Still balling at that age. I love humble beginnings. My throwback picture na eyesore. I had to tear everything. My worwor ehn
hahahaha... na village people dy rush u
Re: Throwback Photo Of 'Young' & 'Skinny' Don Jazzy by blackmercyvelli(m): 9:03am On Nov 01, 2018
SenJoe:
We all had stories to tell

Buhari will be sent back to daura to tell his story come 2019
MUMU NI E
Re: Throwback Photo Of 'Young' & 'Skinny' Don Jazzy by Bryan88(m): 9:24am On Nov 01, 2018
Johnpaul01:
soured stew
oga u too harsh o
Re: Throwback Photo Of 'Young' & 'Skinny' Don Jazzy by THONZE(m): 9:28am On Nov 01, 2018
So now it is OLD AND FATTY..
Re: Throwback Photo Of 'Young' & 'Skinny' Don Jazzy by Nobody: 9:42am On Nov 01, 2018
see below
Re: Throwback Photo Of 'Young' & 'Skinny' Don Jazzy by Vabasi(m): 12:19pm On Nov 01, 2018
post=72585588:
Do not despise the days of little beginning......

Did we hear you just asked if that picture below is for real?!
YES it is!

Your condition right now is not that bad isn't it?!
Believe in God, IT WILL END IN PRAISE!
Rise and Shine mates!
I can't reconcile this.
Re: Throwback Photo Of 'Young' & 'Skinny' Don Jazzy by SenJoe(m): 2:11pm On Nov 15, 2018
blackmercyvelli:
MUMU NI E
Silence they say is the best answer.......... Argue with your parents
Re: Throwback Photo Of 'Young' & 'Skinny' Don Jazzy by blackmercyvelli(m): 2:28pm On Nov 15, 2018
SenJoe:

Silence they say is the best answer.......... Argue with your parents
fool
Re: Throwback Photo Of 'Young' & 'Skinny' Don Jazzy by AlphaCEO: 2:38am On Oct 20, 2021
YomzzyDBlogger:
From; YomzzyBlog.com

Today is Thursday and a little throwback will not hurt anybody.

Mavins Record Label Boss Don Jazzy goes down the memory lane as he shared this throwback photo of his young self when he was much skinny.

Gists via: https://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/11/throwback-photo-of-young-skinny-don.html

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jim Ovia Dashed Bovi N5M On Stage: Comedian Recalls / Olamide Stuns In New Lovely Photos / Cute Pictures Of Fashola's Wife, Abimbola Fashola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.