Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,154 members, 7,818,495 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Is Ojodu-Berger Bus Stop Toilet The Most Sophisticated Public Toilet In Nigeria? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Is Ojodu-Berger Bus Stop Toilet The Most Sophisticated Public Toilet In Nigeria? (73520 Views)

The New Berger Bus-stop, Lagos Is Fast Degrading (PHOTOS) / A Fallen Container At Berger Bus-stop Caused This Long Traffic Holdup Today / The Bus Terminal That Ambode Is Building At Berger Bus Stop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Ojodu-Berger Bus Stop Toilet The Most Sophisticated Public Toilet In Nigeria? by autojosh: 9:53am On Nov 01, 2018
One of the legacies of the Governor Akinwunmi Ambode administration is the remodeling and construction of the Ojodu-Berger stop. This very important bus stop is located at the fringes of the state.

The reconstructed bus stop features a very expansive layby.

However, a very conspicuous feature of the bus stop is a strategically located public convenience (toilet).

This ultra-modern public toilet is indeed a visually-pleasing sight to behold.

Apart from other features, the public toilet facility is designed to make it easy for physically challenged Lagosians to use.

Interestingly. these public toilets have been installed for quite some time now. Strangely, it is yet to be commissioned for public use.

This has now left frequent commuters at the Berger Bus stop wondering if these particular public toilet toilets were situated there to offer relief to commuters, or they were simply placed there to offer aesthetic value to the remodeled Berger bus terminal.

All that notwithstanding, isn’t this the most resplendent public convenience you have seen in Nigeria?

https://autojosh.com/is-this-the-most-sophisticated-public-toilet-in-nigeria-see-photos/

5 Likes

Re: Is Ojodu-Berger Bus Stop Toilet The Most Sophisticated Public Toilet In Nigeria? by naIraiaND: 9:56am On Nov 01, 2018
beautiful

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Ojodu-Berger Bus Stop Toilet The Most Sophisticated Public Toilet In Nigeria? by donbachi(m): 10:03am On Nov 01, 2018
E fine...na still sh*t dem go sh*t inside.

23 Likes

Re: Is Ojodu-Berger Bus Stop Toilet The Most Sophisticated Public Toilet In Nigeria? by NwaAmaikpe: 10:06am On Nov 01, 2018
shocked

Building it is not the problem.
Maintaining it is.

Nigerians lack the capability to maintain things because of the curse from Chukwu Okike Abiama.

If you doubt me, ask yourself if you can personally name 4 people you knew from the 90s who are still using their old Peugeot 504.

136 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Is Ojodu-Berger Bus Stop Toilet The Most Sophisticated Public Toilet In Nigeria? by MetroBaba1(m): 10:21am On Nov 01, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Building it is not the problem.
Maintaining it is.

Nigerians lack the capability to maintain things.
If you doubt me, ask yourself if you personally know 4 people still using their old Peugeot 504.

The Next 15months Will Showcase Our God-given Talent

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Ojodu-Berger Bus Stop Toilet The Most Sophisticated Public Toilet In Nigeria? by Waakanda: 10:49am On Nov 01, 2018
Wonderful
Re: Is Ojodu-Berger Bus Stop Toilet The Most Sophisticated Public Toilet In Nigeria? by Ayobami7(m): 10:53am On Nov 01, 2018
this is my comment
Re: Is Ojodu-Berger Bus Stop Toilet The Most Sophisticated Public Toilet In Nigeria? by Sirheny007(m): 1:08pm On Nov 01, 2018
I'm waiting to see the condition of those toilets in two years time.
No be Lagos again?

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is Ojodu-Berger Bus Stop Toilet The Most Sophisticated Public Toilet In Nigeria? by MARKone(m): 1:09pm On Nov 01, 2018
Sophisticated? Lets see the Inside.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Ojodu-Berger Bus Stop Toilet The Most Sophisticated Public Toilet In Nigeria? by hennyholla17(m): 1:09pm On Nov 01, 2018
Re: Is Ojodu-Berger Bus Stop Toilet The Most Sophisticated Public Toilet In Nigeria? by Sirpaul(m): 1:10pm On Nov 01, 2018
Maintenance is our major problem in Africa!

5 Likes

Re: Is Ojodu-Berger Bus Stop Toilet The Most Sophisticated Public Toilet In Nigeria? by Krissjones: 1:11pm On Nov 01, 2018
Why dont you show the inside as well.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Ojodu-Berger Bus Stop Toilet The Most Sophisticated Public Toilet In Nigeria? by GistFullGround: 1:11pm On Nov 01, 2018
Give it 5 years or less...

Nigerians are too dirty and don't cherish good things!

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is Ojodu-Berger Bus Stop Toilet The Most Sophisticated Public Toilet In Nigeria? by cyborg123(m): 1:11pm On Nov 01, 2018
There better be resident soldiers with whips constantly monitoring the toilets. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Ojodu-Berger Bus Stop Toilet The Most Sophisticated Public Toilet In Nigeria? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Nov 01, 2018
Autojosh can we see the Inside of the Sophisticated toilet?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Ojodu-Berger Bus Stop Toilet The Most Sophisticated Public Toilet In Nigeria? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Nov 01, 2018
Sirheny007:
No be Lagos again?
dem go carry amala ati ewa agoyin shìt scatter am

4 Likes

Re: Is Ojodu-Berger Bus Stop Toilet The Most Sophisticated Public Toilet In Nigeria? by K9blunt(f): 1:12pm On Nov 01, 2018
Sirheny007:
No be Lagos again?

Two years abi , two weeks after commision and its open to the public?
Re: Is Ojodu-Berger Bus Stop Toilet The Most Sophisticated Public Toilet In Nigeria? by 3rdavefarms(m): 1:12pm On Nov 01, 2018
Op please in Jesus name kindly add the Exp date ?

1 Like

ChiefAzubuike:
That toilet at ojodu terminus is yet to be commissioned because in Lagos, the picture below is how we defaecate and we are comfortable with it.
That’s you in the picture. Right?

1 Like

Re: Is Ojodu-Berger Bus Stop Toilet The Most Sophisticated Public Toilet In Nigeria? by Olamsoh: 1:13pm On Nov 01, 2018
Nigerians see two ppl fighting with cutlass in the middle of the road
“Oh it’s a normal thing” they keep walking.

Nigerians see a burning tanker and people are scooping fuel
“Bia give me keg let me get my own share”

Nigerians see two couples kissing

“Hay shocked shocked shocked"

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Ojodu-Berger Bus Stop Toilet The Most Sophisticated Public Toilet In Nigeria? by tunwumi: 1:14pm On Nov 01, 2018
What is inside?
Re: Is Ojodu-Berger Bus Stop Toilet The Most Sophisticated Public Toilet In Nigeria? by bigkahuna704(m): 1:14pm On Nov 01, 2018
Check Back In 6 Months
Re: Is Ojodu-Berger Bus Stop Toilet The Most Sophisticated Public Toilet In Nigeria? by BruncleZuma: 1:15pm On Nov 01, 2018
grin grin grin grin

We don't want to hear that it was doing back to back hits like a Tade Ogidan flick ooo
Re: Is Ojodu-Berger Bus Stop Toilet The Most Sophisticated Public Toilet In Nigeria? by HarryDuce(m): 1:16pm On Nov 01, 2018
Might be. It needs to be maintained though.

Trust Lagosians, some people would make it their personal bathroom and toilet.
Re: Is Ojodu-Berger Bus Stop Toilet The Most Sophisticated Public Toilet In Nigeria? by TheSuperNerd(m): 1:16pm On Nov 01, 2018
Other nations are commissioning "more sophisticated" projects worthy of the name "sophisticated" while we are here commissioning toilets that won't even be accessible unless for a certain amount and would likely not be maintained.

In Kenya and west African neighbor, Senegal, we see the commissioning of telemedicine projects in health care centers in rural communities to enable access to health care services for those in remote areas while our own Primary health care system is null and void.

Rwanda got the cleanest streets in Africa while we are here celebrating new toilets opened up at Berger... SMH.

Well, if this is the level of sophisticated we can be celebrating then I wonder what we can call China's attempt to have a moon of their own launched into outer space so that they can use them to illuminate their streets thus replacing street lights... We need to be more excellence-minded as a people and stop with these mediocritic goobledygooks.

I rest my case...

7 Likes

Re: Is Ojodu-Berger Bus Stop Toilet The Most Sophisticated Public Toilet In Nigeria? by ipobarethieves: 1:16pm On Nov 01, 2018
..Nah pay as u drop.If not,,trust Niagran to ruin the toilet. Sum go even tanda there they sale rice,beans etc unperturbed

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Angry Youths Hold ‘pool Party’ On Dilapidated Federal Road In Otukpo (photos) / GUO Motors Attacked, Passengers Kidnapped, Driver Shot Dead. Girl Abandoned / MC Oyeniyi Shogo: How Airline Official Recognized Me From Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.