Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:01 AM

SOLD==Samsung Galaxy Note 9==SOLD - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / SOLD==Samsung Galaxy Note 9==SOLD (2553 Views)

Samsung Note 9 (SOLD) / Dual Sim Samsung Galaxy Note 9 SOLD / 512GB Samsung Galaxy Note 9 SOLD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

SOLD==Samsung Galaxy Note 9==SOLD by omoskenso(m): 11:40am On Nov 01, 2018
All new and powerful Samsung latest Galaxy Note9

100% fully functional without any issues, comes in a sexy Blue colour, packed with a massive 128gb inbuilt, clearer & better camera, bigger screen and battery size for a day use. Check photos for more details, never been used in Nigeria(straight outta US)

SINGLE SIM, NO SWAP!!!

For those that knows it worth
Amount : #260,000(slightly negotiable)

Contacts are placed to facilitate quicker deals as I can't stay here all day.

DISCLAIMER : please Dont call/message me to send my phone 1st!! nd view entire post b4 questions

Window shoppers please respect yourselves and no ridiculous prices

Re: SOLD==Samsung Galaxy Note 9==SOLD by ametu166(m): 2:32pm On Nov 01, 2018
200k grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SOLD==Samsung Galaxy Note 9==SOLD by Jung(m): 3:00pm On Nov 01, 2018
Wanna swap with s9 plus. Very neat. I'll add 40k. Deal??
Re: SOLD==Samsung Galaxy Note 9==SOLD by aboyaji(m): 3:10pm On Nov 01, 2018
After Samsung, the next is Samsung. Samsung is unique.

1 Like

Re: SOLD==Samsung Galaxy Note 9==SOLD by tecnolad(m): 3:19pm On Nov 01, 2018
Does it come with accessories?
Re: SOLD==Samsung Galaxy Note 9==SOLD by dicksonadams(m): 9:53pm On Nov 01, 2018
Jung:
how much can I add for note 8 to get the s9+

1 Like

Re: SOLD==Samsung Galaxy Note 9==SOLD by Jung(m): 4:46am On Nov 02, 2018
dicksonadams:

Maybe like 80k. Although I want to upgrade to the note 9. Thanks for asking tho. I appreciate it smiley
Re: SOLD==Samsung Galaxy Note 9==SOLD by omoskenso(m): 2:09pm On Nov 02, 2018
ametu166:
200k grin

Use am take transport from SA to Somalia... I hear say dem dey find human parts dere cheesy

Jung:

Soo like dat how you take calculate am to arrive at my selling price .... Moreover if you had read d listing you wont be asking that

tecnolad:
Does it come with accessories?

Yes sir
Re: SOLD==Samsung Galaxy Note 9==SOLD by omoskenso(m): 3:35pm On Nov 02, 2018
dicksonadams:

Do you really own a Note8??

I thought you said Youths of this days waste their life & money on irrelevant tins like expensive fones(such as my previous Note8) instead of investing on lands.... Are you now saying ure wasted or it was sheer stupidity on ur part undecided

But i no you dont hv shall bcox ure jt a lowballer who's allergic to luxury

Re: SOLD==Samsung Galaxy Note 9==SOLD by lonngmann(m): 5:12pm On Nov 02, 2018
omoskenso:

I thought you said Youths of this days waste their life & money on irrelevant tins like expensive fones(such as my previous Note8) instead of investing on lands.... Are you now saying ure wasted or it was sheer stupidity on ur part undecided

Stopeet!
Why are you Soo harsh grin
Re: SOLD==Samsung Galaxy Note 9==SOLD by omoskenso(m): 5:22pm On Nov 02, 2018
lonngmann:

Stopeet!
Why are you Soo harsh grin

#The internet never forgets#
Re: SOLD==Samsung Galaxy Note 9==SOLD by Dhayor001(m): 6:33pm On Nov 02, 2018
omoskenso:

The fact that I remember this exchange makes this whole matter more hilarious.

Guy, where is the love na? Which kind of savagery be this
Re: SOLD==Samsung Galaxy Note 9==SOLD by SureBETarena: 6:45pm On Nov 02, 2018
omoskenso:

Bro you should have just pretended like you never come across that comment, lol you have clipped the guy's wings.
Re: SOLD==Samsung Galaxy Note 9==SOLD by omoskenso(m): 7:18pm On Nov 02, 2018
Dhayor001:

The fact that I remember this exchange makes this whole matter more hilarious.

Guy, where is the love na? Which kind of savagery be this

Thank God say u remember... Na una help me den na, wen him and one cameraman "Immaculatesnow" dey run deir mouth like belle wif diarrhea.

SureBETarena:
Bro you should have just pretended like you never come across that comment, lol you have clipped the guy's wings.

Bro... D tin is simple, if you dont have d money 2 buy something just waka pass or do window shopping than trying 2 kill a broda's hustle (not cool). He neva knew dis day wud come, he shud hv known best was to avoid me if not for amnesia
Re: SOLD==Samsung Galaxy Note 9==SOLD by henrixx(m): 7:39pm On Nov 02, 2018
omoskenso:

bursted!!! The dude is prolly a faker bitching around this tech market.
Re: SOLD==Samsung Galaxy Note 9==SOLD by SureBETarena: 7:52pm On Nov 02, 2018
omoskenso:

Thank God say u remember... Na una help me den na, wen him and one cameraman "Immaculatesnow" dey run deir mouth like belle wif diarrhea.

Bro... D tin is simple, if you dont have d money 2 buy something just waka pass or do window shopping than trying 2 kill a broda's hustle (not cool). He neva knew dis day wud come, he shud hv known best was to avoid me if not for amnesia
Karma at work
Re: SOLD==Samsung Galaxy Note 9==SOLD by ametu166(m): 8:03pm On Nov 02, 2018
Lol...I remember that day like yesterday

1 Like

Re: SOLD==Samsung Galaxy Note 9==SOLD by omoskenso(m): 8:21pm On Nov 02, 2018
henrixx:
bursted!!! The dude is prolly a faker bitching around this tech market.

Gbam!!!

Like MTN, low-balling everywhere he goes
Re: SOLD==Samsung Galaxy Note 9==SOLD by dicksonadams(m): 9:26pm On Nov 02, 2018
Yes boss check my thread
omoskenso:

Re: SOLD==Samsung Galaxy Note 9==SOLD by Bignuell(m): 12:33am On Nov 03, 2018
I just have one question, which phone do you use in taking these pictures?
Re: SOLD==Samsung Galaxy Note 9==SOLD by Immaculatesnow(m): 1:27pm On Nov 03, 2018
omoskenso:

As I said before, once a f00l will always be a f00l and you will soon die broke
Re: SOLD==Samsung Galaxy Note 9==SOLD by omoskenso(m): 6:25pm On Nov 03, 2018
Immaculatesnow:

As I said before, once a f00l will always be a f00l and you will soon die broke

You died broke and instead of choosing a rich 2nd life you came back as an 80k cameraman... Am far above ur imagination and if you fink ure presence will derail the thread, am happy to tell you phone was sold 3hrs afta listing and heading far North to it new owner (we all dont need to live wretched lifes like you) .
Re: SOLD==Samsung Galaxy Note 9==SOLD by omoskenso(m): 6:27pm On Nov 03, 2018
Bignuell:
I just have one question, which phone do you use in taking these pictures?

My Galaxy S7edge sir... Running on Android 8.0 oreo
Re: SOLD==Samsung Galaxy Note 9==SOLD by Immaculatesnow(m): 8:15pm On Nov 03, 2018
omoskenso:

You died broke and instead of choosing a rich 2nd life you came back as an 80k cameraman... Am far above ur imagination and if you fink ure presence will derail the thread, am happy to tell you phone was sold 3hrs afta listing and heading far North to it new owner (we all dont need to live wretched lifes like you) .

You still prove my point, you are a goat without a master
Re: SOLD==Samsung Galaxy Note 9==SOLD by sirlop(m): 10:16pm On Nov 03, 2018
omoskenso:

Chai!! Easy bro
Re: SOLD==Samsung Galaxy Note 9==SOLD by ronnyboo(m): 10:27pm On Nov 03, 2018
omoskenso:

My Galaxy S7edge sir... Running on Android 8.0 oreo

Wow Is that portrait mode? On s7 edge?
Re: SOLD==Samsung Galaxy Note 9==SOLD by Jung(m): 12:28am On Nov 04, 2018
No vex sir. I feel say you go like the price. I bought ny s9 plus in August for 245k. Double sim. I like your note 9 na why i reason you fair price. I no see your listing.

Once sgain, no vex.

omoskenso:

Use am take transport from SA to Somalia... I hear say dem dey find human parts dere cheesy

Soo like dat how you take calculate am to arrive at my selling price .... Moreover if you had read d listing you wont be asking that

Yes sir

Re: SOLD==Samsung Galaxy Note 9==SOLD by omoskenso(m): 12:48pm On Nov 04, 2018
Jung:
No vex sir. I feel say you go like the price. I bought ny s9 plus in August for 245k. Double sim. I like your note 9 na why i reason you fair price. I no see your listing.

Once sgain, no vex.

No problem Boss...
Re: SOLD==Samsung Galaxy Note 9==SOLD by omoskenso(m): 12:55pm On Nov 04, 2018
ronnyboo:

Wow Is that portrait mode? On s7 edge?

I really don't no dat portrait stuff but i know after upgrade it now has the full screen view function(the entire screen now displays) on the camera just like you have it on S8 - latest models
Re: SOLD==Samsung Galaxy Note 9==SOLD by Bignuell(m): 11:17pm On Nov 04, 2018
Another quick question can the s9+ and note 9 camera be comparable?
Re: SOLD==Samsung Galaxy Note 9==SOLD by dradoyi(m): 12:40pm On Nov 05, 2018
This chap Omoskenso..really impressed me. I took the risk and he delivered. His feedback n humility is impressive. I paid cash for the phone n he paid for the waybill.. n was sending me tracking records until it got to me. We still have some honest business chaps here. Nice one.

1 Like

Re: SOLD==Samsung Galaxy Note 9==SOLD by omoskenso(m): 12:56pm On Nov 05, 2018
Bignuell:
Another quick question can the s9+ and note 9 camera be comparable?

Hmmmmm.... Note9 is pweety much an S9+ with the Spen features, so camera are almost same to the eyes but Samsung definitely tweaked it a bit in terms of aperture size, speed etc....but the crystal LCD on the Note9 makes it a different experience(its like viewing ur screen underneath a blue sea)

Just my opinion though.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dji Mavic Pro 4k Uhd Drone / Uk Used Samsung Galaxy A50 Is 128GB Available For N70,000 / 4 Months Old Idirect Modem X3 Evolution, 3watt Buc And Lmb ,1.2 Metre Dish 150k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.