Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,020 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Photos Of Sharon Ooja And Timini Egbuson That Will Make Any Couple Envious - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of Sharon Ooja And Timini Egbuson That Will Make Any Couple Envious (51695 Views)

"It Is Better To Date Nigerian Girls Abroad Than Those At Home" – Timini Egbuson / “no Be Nancy Be This? – Cryptic Video Of Nancy Isime And Timini Sparks Reactions / Timini Egbuson And Ceec Filmed Kissing (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Sharon Ooja And Timini Egbuson That Will Make Any Couple Envious by Jeus(m): 2:28pm On Nov 01, 2018
It all started from ‘Skinny Girl In Transit’ where Sharon played Timini’s love interest. They had excellent chemistry and their acting was impeccable.

That was definitely not the last of the duo as we saw them co-hosting events together in a very orderly manner being totally in sync with each other.

Sharon is a graduate of Mass Communication who came into the limelight after playing ‘Shalewa’ in ‘Skinny Girl In Transit’, Timini, on the other hand, became a Nigerian model and presenter who became famous after his role as ‘Tobi’ in ‘Shuga’.

Rumors have it that both may be romantically inclined, we can’t say for sure but take a look at 7 pictures of the pair that can give any couple a run for their money.

Indeed, they are an exceptional pair.

Photo Credit: Timini Egbuson

View Link: https://iludio.com/blog/8-photos-of-sharon-ooja-and-timini-egbuson-that-will-make-any-couple-green-with-envy/

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of Sharon Ooja And Timini Egbuson That Will Make Any Couple Envious by Jeus(m): 2:29pm On Nov 01, 2018
More Photos

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Sharon Ooja And Timini Egbuson That Will Make Any Couple Envious by bigkahuna704(m): 2:30pm On Nov 01, 2018
I AM ONLY JEALOUS OF HER LIP PAINT

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Sharon Ooja And Timini Egbuson That Will Make Any Couple Envious by dulux07(m): 2:42pm On Nov 01, 2018
Fine people, the girl is hot and the guy is handsome

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Sharon Ooja And Timini Egbuson That Will Make Any Couple Envious by Houseofglam7(f): 4:23pm On Nov 01, 2018
Awwwwww
Re: Photos Of Sharon Ooja And Timini Egbuson That Will Make Any Couple Envious by mhizace: 4:46pm On Nov 01, 2018
dem too set abeg wink
Re: Photos Of Sharon Ooja And Timini Egbuson That Will Make Any Couple Envious by bluefilm: 4:57pm On Nov 01, 2018
Envy ke?

Envy as per say the woman too fine abi na wetin?

Nonsense. sad

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Sharon Ooja And Timini Egbuson That Will Make Any Couple Envious by sojayy(m): 4:57pm On Nov 01, 2018
luvly !

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Sharon Ooja And Timini Egbuson That Will Make Any Couple Envious by NextGovernor(m): 4:57pm On Nov 01, 2018
Girls like these can cheat very well in relationship

27 Likes

Re: Photos Of Sharon Ooja And Timini Egbuson That Will Make Any Couple Envious by NaijaRoyalty(m): 4:58pm On Nov 01, 2018
Not bad

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Sharon Ooja And Timini Egbuson That Will Make Any Couple Envious by Ayodejioak(m): 4:58pm On Nov 01, 2018
Awesome!!
Re: Photos Of Sharon Ooja And Timini Egbuson That Will Make Any Couple Envious by Bitchiamjay(m): 4:58pm On Nov 01, 2018
Tobi that year for shuga ..

From a cool shy computer campus geek to Big flirty boss.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Sharon Ooja And Timini Egbuson That Will Make Any Couple Envious by tellwisdom: 4:59pm On Nov 01, 2018
What does this mean?? sad
Re: Photos Of Sharon Ooja And Timini Egbuson That Will Make Any Couple Envious by oyepaulkay(m): 4:59pm On Nov 01, 2018

So? We should be envious

tongue tongue tongue tongue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Sharon Ooja And Timini Egbuson That Will Make Any Couple Envious by Dshocker(m): 5:00pm On Nov 01, 2018
Money bags on the island will surely lure and change her mind set towards her man,all because she is so beautiful and her man is no where being rich.....if he feels am lying,he should go ask Ik Ogbonna

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Sharon Ooja And Timini Egbuson That Will Make Any Couple Envious by Nobody: 5:00pm On Nov 01, 2018
D guy likes shinning teeth like grasscutter.
Re: Photos Of Sharon Ooja And Timini Egbuson That Will Make Any Couple Envious by Kingv(m): 5:00pm On Nov 01, 2018
Beautiful...who no like better thing

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Sharon Ooja And Timini Egbuson That Will Make Any Couple Envious by Samantha23(f): 5:00pm On Nov 01, 2018
lovely

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Sharon Ooja And Timini Egbuson That Will Make Any Couple Envious by GenFunction: 5:00pm On Nov 01, 2018
i like the microphone hes holding

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Sharon Ooja And Timini Egbuson That Will Make Any Couple Envious by Cceramicaltd: 5:01pm On Nov 01, 2018
Cute smiley

We sell Sanitary wares here in Lagos but we deliver nationwide.
Re: Photos Of Sharon Ooja And Timini Egbuson That Will Make Any Couple Envious by Nobody: 5:01pm On Nov 01, 2018
Hot Lady!!!
Re: Photos Of Sharon Ooja And Timini Egbuson That Will Make Any Couple Envious by Josh44s(m): 5:02pm On Nov 01, 2018
Jeus:
It all started from ‘Skinny Girl In Transit’ where Sharon played Timini’s love interest. They had excellent chemistry and their acting was impeccable.

That was definitely not the last of the duo as we saw them co-hosting events together in a very orderly manner being totally in sync with each other.

Sharon is a graduate of Mass Communication who came into the limelight after playing ‘Shalewa’ in ‘Skinny Girl In Transit’, Timini, on the other hand, became a Nigerian model and presenter who became famous after his role as ‘Tobi’ in ‘Shuga’.

Rumors have it that both may be romantically inclined, we can’t say for sure but take a look at 7 pictures of the pair that can give any couple a run for their money.

Indeed, they are an exceptional pair.

Photo Credit: Timini Egbuson

View Link: https://iludio.com/blog/8-photos-of-sharon-ooja-and-timini-egbuson-that-will-make-any-couple-green-with-envy/

Lovely but my wife and I dope pass this couple.

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Sharon Ooja And Timini Egbuson That Will Make Any Couple Envious by YomzzyDBlogger: 5:02pm On Nov 01, 2018
Dakore Egbuson's brother, Timini is making waves in the industry too..kudos to him cool

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Sharon Ooja And Timini Egbuson That Will Make Any Couple Envious by Princedapace(m): 5:03pm On Nov 01, 2018
Nice.. They look clean though..

Any ways, if u are interested in learning how to earn money online, kindly check out my profile and read my thread on how I make money online.

Freelancing is growing all over the world. It remains one of the best ways to earn side or full time income. To do well as a freelancer, u must learn competitive skill, learn to brand your self, package your brand and send out compelling proposals..
Well, I can teach u all these if u are interested.. Check my profile and read my thread on freelancing..
Re: Photos Of Sharon Ooja And Timini Egbuson That Will Make Any Couple Envious by Hopion: 5:03pm On Nov 01, 2018
Let me show you a platform where you can read news and get paid weekly
Join my WhatsApp group for more details

https:///KLaSV5PkdvB3WuMhLVNBKQ
Re: Photos Of Sharon Ooja And Timini Egbuson That Will Make Any Couple Envious by Lomprico2: 5:08pm On Nov 01, 2018
Am jealous! angry

When are they separating?

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shina Peller With 6 Gorgeous Ladies (Photo) / Headies: Davido Calls Out Nigerian Artistes; Dedicates Award To Family & Chioma / Checkout Lovely New Pictures Of Liquorose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.