Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,014 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Lung Issues - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lung Issues (1489 Views)

Lung Issues: Please Help!!! / Avail Free Consultation For Your Lung Cancer Treatment In India / HIV Positive Smokers May Die Of Lung Cancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lung Issues by prettytasha(f): 3:16pm On Nov 01, 2018
Hello guys , I have been having this pain in my left lung whenever I take a deep breath , just within 3 months I have had fluid removed from the said lung , the first time I had about 4 liters of fluid removed which I got better and it rebuilded again within 3 months , I removed the second amount of fluid but I have been having this pain whenever I take a deep breath , also a culture test was done on both occasion and it all came out negative , they couldn't find anything , not tuberculosis or pneumonia , what could be the cause of this pain , and also I notice on both occasion I have had malaria 2 plus prior to the fluid . Also I have been having a cough and prior to this cough I need to take a sharp breath before coughing .Thanks
Re: Lung Issues by prettytasha(f): 3:41pm On Nov 01, 2018
Hello
Re: Lung Issues by Kwamecron(m): 4:07pm On Nov 01, 2018
My king gesture is for u to be taking enough water and get in the habit if bitter kola. It will help you. Doctors will only tell u to do all mana of test but will never see any thing.
Re: Lung Issues by prettytasha(f): 4:12pm On Nov 01, 2018
Kwamecron:
My king gesture is for u to be taking enough water and get in the habit if bitter kola. It will help you. Doctors will only tell u to do all mana of test but will never see any thing.
bitter kola ? I have been drinking lots of water as well , it seems the issue makes me thirsty as I drink a whole lot of water daily
Re: Lung Issues by prettytasha(f): 4:13pm On Nov 01, 2018
Also I have reduced appetite
Re: Lung Issues by Adalassy: 5:15pm On Nov 01, 2018
prettytasha:
Hello guys , I have been having this pain in my left lung whenever I take a deep breath , just within 3 months I have had fluid removed from the said lung , the first time I had about 4 liters of fluid removed which I got better and it rebuilded again within 3 months , I removed the second amount of fluid but I have been having this pain whenever I take a deep breath , also a culture test was done on both occasion and it all came out negative , they couldn't find anything , not tuberculosis or pneumonia , what could be the cause of this pain , and also I notice on both occasion I have had malaria 2 plus prior to the fluid . Also I have been having a cough and prior to this cough I need to take a sharp breath before coughing .Thanks

Good day to you. I am an alternative medicine practitioner in Ghana and what you have is called Pleural effusion.

It can be caused by the following
1 congestive heart failure (the most common cause overall)
2 cirrhosis or poor liver function
3 pulmonary embolism, which is caused by a blood clot and is a blockage in the lung arteries
4 pneumonia
5 severe kidney disease
6 autoimmune diseases, such as lupus and rheumatoid arthritis

There are two classifications of pleural effusions. It is either transudative or exudative.

Transudative is caused by fluid leaking into the pleural space as a result of either a low blood protein count or increased pressure in the blood vessels. Its most common cause is congestive heart failure while Exudative is caused by blocked lymph or blood vessels, inflammation, tumors, lung injury.

Common conditions that could result in this type of pleural effusion include pulmonary embolisms, pneumonia, and fungal infections.

If you have some of the following symptoms then it is definitely pleural effusion.

Chest pain, Chest pressure, Cough, Fatigue, Fever
Loss of appetite, Shortness of breath with exertion and possibly at rest, Swelling of the legs, arms, or face,Weight loss.

You can email me at adamslaseio@gmail.com if you wish to talk some more
Re: Lung Issues by prettytasha(f): 6:03pm On Nov 01, 2018
Adalassy:

Good day to you. I am an alternative medicine practitioner in Ghana and what you have is called Pleural effusion.

It can be caused by the following
1 congestive heart failure (the most common cause overall)
2 cirrhosis or poor liver function
3 pulmonary embolism, which is caused by a blood clot and is a blockage in the lung arteries
4 pneumonia
5 severe kidney disease
6 autoimmune diseases, such as lupus and rheumatoid arthritis

There are two classifications of pleural effusions. It is either transudative or exudative.

Transudative is caused by fluid leaking into the pleural space as a result of either a low blood protein count or increased pressure in the blood vessels. Its most common cause is congestive heart failure while Exudative is caused by blocked lymph or blood vessels, inflammation, tumors, lung injury.

Common conditions that could result in this type of pleural effusion include pulmonary embolisms, pneumonia, and fungal infections.

If you have some of the following symptoms then it is definitely pleural effusion.

Chest pain, Chest pressure, Cough, Fatigue, Fever
Loss of appetite, Shortness of breath with exertion and possibly at rest, Swelling of the legs, arms, or face,Weight loss.

You can email me at adamslaseio@gmail.com if you wish to talk some more
yes it's pleural effusion , that's what the doctor said but I have had this twice , within 3 months
Re: Lung Issues by Adalassy: 6:12pm On Nov 01, 2018
prettytasha:
yes it's pleural effusion , that's what the doctor said but I have had this twice , within 3 months

What other symptoms have you got so we can isolate the primary cause
Re: Lung Issues by prettytasha(f): 6:14pm On Nov 01, 2018
Adalassy:

What other symptoms have you got so we can isolate the primary cause
fatigue , cough mostly when I lie down , and also pain in my left lung when I take a deep breath
Re: Lung Issues by Adalassy: 6:25pm On Nov 01, 2018
prettytasha:
fatigue , cough mostly when I lie down , and also pain in my left lung when I take a deep breath

Did they try to analyse the pleural fluid?
Did you suffer from any form of trauma to your chest region?

I saw where you said they did tests on you for infections but none was found. You need to know that Pleural effusion also occurs as a result of other factors such as cancer of the lungs or Benign fibrous tumors of the pleura.

Can you respond to the above?
Re: Lung Issues by prettytasha(f): 6:33pm On Nov 01, 2018
Adalassy:

Did they try to analyse the pleural fluid?
Did you suffer from any form of trauma to your chest region?

I saw where you said they did tests on you for infections but none was found. You need to know that Pleural effusion also occurs as a result of other factors such as cancer of the lungs or Benign fibrous tumors of the pleura.

Can you respond to the above?
yes two culture tests where done in two different labs and nothing was found . I didn't suffer any form of trauma to the Chest
Re: Lung Issues by Adalassy: 7:01pm On Nov 01, 2018
prettytasha:
yes two culture tests where done in two different labs and nothing was found . I didn't suffer any form of trauma to the Chest

If you are suffering from an autoimmune condition such as lupus then their tests would not be able to detect it.

Alternatively, one of the remedies to your situation is a pleurodesis especially if there is a space between your pleurae that allows fluid to build up in your lungs so fast.

Pleurodesis is a procedure that uses medicine to adhere your lung to your chest wall. It seals up the space between the outer lining of your lung and chest wall aka pleural cavity to prevent fluid or air from continually building up around your lungs.
Re: Lung Issues by prettytasha(f): 7:02pm On Nov 01, 2018
Adalassy:

If you are suffering from an autoimmune condition such as lupus then their tests would not be able to detect it.

Alternatively, one of the remedies to your situation is a pleurodesis especially if there is a space between your pleurae that allows fluid to build up in your lungs so fast.

Pleurodesis is a procedure that uses medicine to adhere your lung to your chest wall. It seals up the space between the outer lining of your lung and chest wall aka pleural cavity to prevent fluid or air from continually building up around your lungs.
what is lupus ,
Re: Lung Issues by prettytasha(f): 7:03pm On Nov 01, 2018
Adalassy:

what is lupus , and all this started this year
Re: Lung Issues by Adalassy: 7:05pm On Nov 01, 2018
prettytasha:
what is lupus , and all this started this year

Lupus is a systemic autoimmune disease that occurs when your body's immune system attacks your own tissues and organs. Inflammation caused by lupus can affect many different body systems including your joints, skin, kidneys, blood cells, brain, heart and lungs.

When it attacks your lungs then you have such issues as you are having
Re: Lung Issues by prettytasha(f): 7:10pm On Nov 01, 2018
Adalassy:

Lupus is a systemic autoimmune disease that occurs when your body's immune system attacks your own tissues and organs. Inflammation caused by lupus can affect many different body systems including your joints, skin, kidneys, blood cells, brain, heart and lungs.

When it attacks your lungs then you have such issues as you are having
wow didn't know that , but this just started . This year
Re: Lung Issues by Adalassy: 7:13pm On Nov 01, 2018
prettytasha:
wow didn't know that , but this just started . This year

It doesn't matter when it started. That is one if the effects.
Re: Lung Issues by prettytasha(f): 7:15pm On Nov 01, 2018
Adalassy:

It doesn't matter when it started. That is one if the effects.
ok thanks , I will explain to the doctor
Re: Lung Issues by ugomnaanny: 7:50pm On Nov 01, 2018
Run rheumatoid factor test to know if it's an auto immune disease
Re: Lung Issues by Kwamecron(m): 8:05am On Nov 02, 2018
prettytasha:
bitter kola ? I have been drinking lots of water as well , it seems the issue makes me thirsty as I drink a whole lot of water daily
. Water will do lots of work just keep drinking it until it desolve the pain. It might last over a year or two..

* Drink water regularly except at nite
* Desolve 2 spoon of baking soda in the morning and drink for a month to reduce the acidity in ur body
* eat bitter kola its works
Dont expect swift result. But u will thank me latter.

The analysis up there could be the cause. Which I was lessoned too. But the drugs I was prescribe to take start affecting me mentally and other things. U just need to be more carefully about wat u put inur body. Don't smoke
Re: Lung Issues by Lawrittanneka68(f): 12:47pm On Nov 02, 2018
prettytasha:
USE ALOE POWER,DEFENDER AND AFRICAN POT AND CARRY OUT SYSTEM DETOXIFICATION FOR TWO WEEKS,IT WILL GET RID OF WHAT EVER THAT CAUSES THE FLUID,FOR MORE DETAILS CONTACT OR WHATSAP: 08038220168

Re: Lung Issues by Bamz(m): 12:09am On Sep 02, 2019
prettytasha:
Hello

Hi, hope you're better now.
Re: Lung Issues by NAJALYN: 9:18am On Sep 04, 2019
STC30 will cure you permanently. Please read the Post.

STC30 is a New Technology in the world of Stem Cell Therapy. The Product works from the body’s cellular level to reactivate dead cells, tissues and organs, repair dead cells, and rejuvenate the body’s cells for optimum health.
It is estimated that in the next 10 years, 80% of developed Countries will embrace Stem Cell Wellness Technologies.
STC30 Prevents as well as Treats over 134 diseases, including Stoke, heart attack, diabetes, hypertension, cancer, fibroid, ovarian cyst, leukemia, infertility, impotency, stomach ulcer, sickle cell, it’s anti-aging, Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease, Crohn’s disease, autism, liver cirrhosis, cardiomyopathy, cerebral palsy, lung diseases, vitiligo, paraplegia, renal failure, buerger’s disease, rheumatoid arthritis, rheumatism, brain trauma, spinal cord injury/paralysis, congestive heart failure, orthopedic injuries, deafness, blindness, glaucoma, bone marrow transplant, kidney stones and failure, prostate enlargement, prostate cancer, wound healing, liver diseases, pancreative dysfunction, cardiovascular diseases, skin repair, mudcukoskeletal problems, stress, muscle pull, dental problem, gastrointestinal disease, skin infection, hemorrhoids, headache, improve blood flow, cardiovascular disease, traumatic brain injury, learning defects, missing teeth, amyotrophic lateral-sclerosis, myocardial infarction, muscular dystrophy, multiple sites cancers, etc.
Please Watch Videos of Testimonies on the potency of STC30. See more on STC30 here
https://lynsnaturalhealth.info/2019/04/18/superlife-total-care-stc30-stem-cell-treatment-a-must-use/ Mrs. E. Oforofuo (08097890448)

(1) (Reply)

Corpus Liteum - Cyst / Drinking Too Much Water / NMA And Her Egocentric Demands: The Height Of Gross Lawlessness, Impunity.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.