Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,704 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Wizkid's Son, Zion Trying To Breastfeed Himself From His Mom (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid's Son, Zion Trying To Breastfeed Himself From His Mom (photos) (5847 Views)

Burns Boy Storms American Daily Show With His Mom (Photos) / Meet Bobrisky's Late Dad And Mom (photos) / Jay-Jay Okocha Carrying Wizkid's Son, Zion Ayo Balogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid's Son, Zion Trying To Breastfeed Himself From His Mom (photos) by G1STM0RE: 3:19am On Nov 02, 2018
Wizkid's Son, Zion trying to Stew up his Mom, Jada P. He take style one resemble him Papa.

What do you think he needs from his Mum?

BY GISTMORE - https://gistmore.com/wizkids-son-zion-trying-breastfeed-mom-photos

Lalasticlala mynd44

Re: Wizkid's Son, Zion Trying To Breastfeed Himself From His Mom (photos) by G1STM0RE: 3:19am On Nov 02, 2018
Watch video HERE

1 Like

Re: Wizkid's Son, Zion Trying To Breastfeed Himself From His Mom (photos) by G1STM0RE: 3:24am On Nov 02, 2018
Like father like son

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid's Son, Zion Trying To Breastfeed Himself From His Mom (photos) by IamD18: 3:35am On Nov 02, 2018
What manner of attention seeking is this from a mother without a husband?

19 Likes

Re: Wizkid's Son, Zion Trying To Breastfeed Himself From His Mom (photos) by praizblog: 4:11am On Nov 02, 2018
Lobatan
Re: Wizkid's Son, Zion Trying To Breastfeed Himself From His Mom (photos) by Bambambiglo: 4:13am On Nov 02, 2018
Succulent breasts

Unlike those of all these oloshos littered all over nairaland.

5 Likes

Re: Wizkid's Son, Zion Trying To Breastfeed Himself From His Mom (photos) by Nobody: 6:28am On Nov 02, 2018
Bambambiglo:
Succulent breasts

u will be expecting likes for this ur useless comment abi ?
how many ladies have u slept with in nairaland to conclude all the ladies are oloshos?

mumu,
anu mpama,
isi okuko.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid's Son, Zion Trying To Breastfeed Himself From His Mom (photos) by cahrlifa(m): 6:39am On Nov 02, 2018
Bambambiglo:
Succulent breasts
talking like you don't know your sister is on nairaland

5 Likes

Re: Wizkid's Son, Zion Trying To Breastfeed Himself From His Mom (photos) by Lucifer66(m): 7:09am On Nov 02, 2018
I wonder why Wizkid dumped her.
She is way hotter than tiwa.
Re: Wizkid's Son, Zion Trying To Breastfeed Himself From His Mom (photos) by san332: 8:56am On Nov 02, 2018
dis boy is funny sha.
Re: Wizkid's Son, Zion Trying To Breastfeed Himself From His Mom (photos) by Olufela30: 8:59am On Nov 02, 2018
Bress dah will make smbody be dancing Zanku !!!
Re: Wizkid's Son, Zion Trying To Breastfeed Himself From His Mom (photos) by festusparkz419(m): 9:12am On Nov 02, 2018
sad sad sad

1 Like

Re: Wizkid's Son, Zion Trying To Breastfeed Himself From His Mom (photos) by Bambambiglo: 10:41am On Nov 02, 2018
cahrlifa:

talking like you don't know your sister is on nairaland

Na your mama dey nairaland
Re: Wizkid's Son, Zion Trying To Breastfeed Himself From His Mom (photos) by Bambambiglo: 10:44am On Nov 02, 2018
chivera018:
u will be expecting likes for this ur useless comment abi ?
how many ladies have u slept with in nairaland to conclude all the ladies are oloshos?

mumu,
anu mpama,
isi okuko.

Stupid woman ass licker. Who cares about your useless

Get yo Stupid ass outta my mentions. Mofo
Re: Wizkid's Son, Zion Trying To Breastfeed Himself From His Mom (photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 11:10am On Nov 02, 2018
undecided
Re: Wizkid's Son, Zion Trying To Breastfeed Himself From His Mom (photos) by Nobody: 11:10am On Nov 02, 2018
Bambambiglo:

Stupid woman ass licker. Who cares about your useless

Get yo Stupid ass outta my mentions. Mofo
you are SENSELESS and BRAINLESS.

stop showcasing ur STUPIDITY.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid's Son, Zion Trying To Breastfeed Himself From His Mom (photos) by cahrlifa(m): 11:29am On Nov 02, 2018
Bambambiglo:

Na your mama dey nairaland
Dry abeg. Try another one
Re: Wizkid's Son, Zion Trying To Breastfeed Himself From His Mom (photos) by Bambambiglo: 11:50am On Nov 02, 2018
chivera018:
you are SENSELESS and BRAINLESS.

stop showcasing ur STUPIDITY.

Foolish talk from a foolish man
Re: Wizkid's Son, Zion Trying To Breastfeed Himself From His Mom (photos) by Bambambiglo: 11:51am On Nov 02, 2018
cahrlifa:

Dry abeg. Try another one

If e pain you, go kill yasef
Re: Wizkid's Son, Zion Trying To Breastfeed Himself From His Mom (photos) by Nobody: 11:59am On Nov 02, 2018
Bambambiglo:

Foolish talk from a foolish man
u are too senseless and brainless to know that my moniker looks feminine and not masculine.

Anyway, i wont blame you, since u have the brain of fowl!!
Bambambiglo:

I don't care if you're one of the teeming olosho's on this forum or just an idiotic useless woman wrapper of a man.

Just keep ya Stupid opinion to yourself
i have warned u to stop showcasing ur stupidity.
You are so immature.

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid's Son, Zion Trying To Breastfeed Himself From His Mom (photos) by Bambambiglo: 12:07pm On Nov 02, 2018
chivera018:
u are too senseless and brainless to know that my moniker looks feminine and not masculine.

Anyway, i wont blame you, since u have the brain of fowl!!

I don't care if you're one of the teeming olosho's on this forum or just an idiotic useless woman wrapper of a man.

Just keep ya Stupid opinion to yourself
Re: Wizkid's Son, Zion Trying To Breastfeed Himself From His Mom (photos) by cahrlifa(m): 1:58pm On Nov 02, 2018
Bambambiglo:

If e pain you, go kill yasef
Lol
Re: Wizkid's Son, Zion Trying To Breastfeed Himself From His Mom (photos) by valentineboo: 3:23pm On Nov 02, 2018
why no be say hen operate phone or computer why breastfeeding that boy will take after is father

THESE ARE WHY YOU MUST HAVE SSL CERTIFICATE ON YOU WEBSITE!

SSL is a certificate of security for websites – without it, you website’s SEO, privacy, traffic and digital business sales would start nose-diving from July, 2018 deadline!

- SSL Certificate establishes Trust and Builds Brand Power
- It provides Encryption of Sensitive Information
- SSL provides better Google ranking through incredible Search optimization
- You can safely accept credit cards, contact forms, registrations etc on your website
- Provides Authentication
- Without it, Intruders both malignant and benign exploit every unprotected resource between your websites and users.
- SSL CERTIFICATE doesn't just block misuse of your website. It's also a requirement for many cutting-edge features and an enabling technology for app-like capabilities such as service workers.

IT IS NOW OPERATION SSL CERTIFICATE FOR EVERY WEBSITE

Ready to Own A Website? We will SECURE It with SSL Certificate for FREE!
No Extra Charge Whatsoever!

Already own a website? We will activate SSL Certificate for your website for ‘Shikini’ cost

Get Started NOW!

THESE ARE WHY YOU MUST HAVE SECURED SSL CERTIFICATE ON YOU WEBSITE!

SSL is a certificate of security for websites – without it, you website’s SEO, privacy, traffic and digital business sales would start nose-diving from July, 2018 deadline!

- SSL Certificate establishes Trust and Builds Brand Power
- It provides Encryption of Sensitive Information
- SSL provides better Google ranking through incredible Search optimization
- You can safely accept credit cards, contact forms, registrations etc on your website
- Provides Authentication
- Without it, Intruders both malignant and benign exploit every unprotected resource between your websites and users.
- SSL CERTIFICATE doesn't just block misuse of your website. It's also a requirement for many cutting-edge features and an enabling technology for app-like capabilities such as service workers.

IT IS NOW OPERATION SSL CERTIFICATE FOR EVERY WEBSITE

Ready to Own A Website? We will SECURE It with SSL Certificate for FREE!
No Extra Charge Whatsoever

Re: Wizkid's Son, Zion Trying To Breastfeed Himself From His Mom (photos) by Hastala: 11:57am On Mar 15, 2021

(1) (Reply)

'I Would Have Acquired 2 G-wagons But I Bought This' - Chioma / Tiwa Savage Outfit As She Celebrates Eid Al-fitr In Advance With Muslims Fans. / Super $exy Nigerian Tries To Break The Internet [see Photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.