Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Starting An Akube (okrika) Shoe Business - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Starting An Akube (okrika) Shoe Business (3068 Views)

Start Okrika Business With Just 10k / Akube Redefined / First Grade UK Okrika Wears (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Starting An Akube (okrika) Shoe Business by electroilorin(m): 7:22am On Nov 02, 2018
Did you just finish NYSC and home doing nothing?

Or you are presently jobless and won't mind sweating small
Or yes you've got a job but what to run a side hustle

Are you a full house wife or partially a full house wife and you are looking for a sure source of income that won't take you out much?

And you need to make money so you won't be dependent on family until you get your dream job?

Do you live near a University or you have Secondary schools not too far from you?

Or you have contacts of big women around?

Or you live in a city

If you have given a yes to at least one of the above this business is for you

Can you sell shoes? Yes Shoes
can you sell used shoes AKUBE SHOES?

Yes AKUBE .. The are quality shoes ranging from US Airmax, Gabor, Nike, adidas, soccer boots, loafers, Gila,
ladies heels, children school and church shoes Pure leather confirm shoes ... Available sizes for male, female and children.

You don't need a shop all you need first is taking the shoes to their lovers

For office shoes take them to the banks they will call to one Conner and rush you

For Airmax, Nike and canvas you take the to the yahoo boys in your area you see as they will follow you

For soccer boots take it to the footballers they will be asking for more

And ladies heels take them to people who love them you know now

Children shoes take them to their parents.

Also if you happen to have corpers in your area take them there and make your money

Shoe no dey do person!
Don't forget ladies are your biggest deals

I know plenty of the shoes will be your size, take one or two but don't forget the goal is the money first.

Why Shoes:
I think compared to all other classes of AKUBE (clothes, belts, bags, sweater, bra, weave)

shoes are the easiest to sell
You don't need to open it in the market and be shouting...
You can run it as a part time business
And most importantly you can still be cooperate while selling it
It is not a dirty business
With no risk involved

To learn more about this business or If interested in this business opportunity contact us on 08164930650. Or you should join our whatsapp group to learn more and place your order. https://chat .whatsapp .com/KhDNsBziQhJFfxCGzjml5D
**remove the space**

If you have any questions

1 Like

Re: Starting An Akube (okrika) Shoe Business by electroilorin(m): 2:51am On Nov 03, 2018
In the warehouse

Re: Starting An Akube (okrika) Shoe Business by electroilorin(m): 2:53am On Nov 03, 2018
Just opened Bale

Re: Starting An Akube (okrika) Shoe Business by electroilorin(m): 3:07am On Nov 03, 2018
Some shoes in the bale

Re: Starting An Akube (okrika) Shoe Business by electroilorin(m): 5:15am On Nov 03, 2018
Female sandals and in the bale

Re: Starting An Akube (okrika) Shoe Business by pweedieolamide: 12:01pm On Nov 23, 2018
How much do you sell a bale of sneakers
Re: Starting An Akube (okrika) Shoe Business by electroilorin(m): 8:40am On Dec 04, 2018
pweedieolamide:
How much do you sell a bale of sneakers
a Bale of Sneakers is 27k
Re: Starting An Akube (okrika) Shoe Business by LKO(m): 4:31pm On Dec 04, 2018
electroilorin:
a Bale of Sneakers is 27k
How many pieces are in this bale?
Re: Starting An Akube (okrika) Shoe Business by electroilorin(m): 4:00pm On Dec 05, 2018
50-55
Re: Starting An Akube (okrika) Shoe Business by bukhety(f): 1:05pm On May 21, 2019
In interested

1 Like

Re: Starting An Akube (okrika) Shoe Business by LKO(m): 11:37am On May 23, 2019
electroilorin:
50-55

A bale of sneakers you said is 27k and that it has 50 to 55 pairs inside.

Hmmmmmmmmm, I laugh. I pity anybody that would fall for this scam. Using cheap prices to entice people so as to defraud them. Change!
Re: Starting An Akube (okrika) Shoe Business by electroilorin(m): 7:14pm On May 23, 2019
bukhety:
In interested

Kindly call or WhatsApp me on 08164930650 to start your own business now
Re: Starting An Akube (okrika) Shoe Business by electroilorin(m): 7:43pm On May 23, 2019
LKO:

A bale of sneakers you said is 27k and that it has 50 to 55 pairs inside.

Hmmmmmmmmm, I laugh. I pity anybody that would fall for this scam. Using cheap prices to entice people so as to defraud them. Change!

At Akubehub we deliver Quality Grade A footwares at affordable rates, although this post is old and our prices have been reviewed, you can still get a bale of 50 piece children sneackers at 30k ...

Kindly join our WhatsApp group or just send "price list" to 08164930650 to get our monthly price list .. Thank you

We do not scam join our WhatsApp group of about 150 existing and intending customers to see testimonies and samples of our products

1 Like

Re: Starting An Akube (okrika) Shoe Business by Frayo1: 4:32pm On Sep 04, 2019
I'm interested in the business..... I just want to start the business but I'm scared because their is a lot of scam....but you can send me more information on my WhatsApp +2348171707674....pls I will need your urgent respond on my WhatsApp....
Re: Starting An Akube (okrika) Shoe Business by electroilorin(m): 9:14am On Sep 05, 2019
Frayo1:
I'm interested in the business..... I just want to start the business but I'm scared because their is a lot of scam....but you can send me more information on my WhatsApp +2348171707674....pls I will need your urgent respond on my WhatsApp....
OK I sent you a message already Sir
Re: Starting An Akube (okrika) Shoe Business by divinelypruned(f): 2:53pm On Sep 06, 2019
I am interested. Where is your location in Lagos
Re: Starting An Akube (okrika) Shoe Business by ariyebaba(m): 3:37pm On Sep 06, 2019
@ electroilorin
Re: Starting An Akube (okrika) Shoe Business by electroilorin(m): 2:54pm On Sep 07, 2019
We are located in kebbi state , and we deliver nationwide...
Re: Starting An Akube (okrika) Shoe Business by Christty(f): 11:08am On Oct 18, 2019
How much do you think I can use as minimum start up capital ?

1 Like

Re: Starting An Akube (okrika) Shoe Business by electroilorin(m): 7:41am On Oct 21, 2019
Christty:
How much do you think I can use as minimum start up capital ?

The minimum start up capital depends on you and how big/small you want to start, send me a msg on whatsapp and I'll send you the pricelist so you can see where you are starting from

(1) (Reply)

Original Huggies Made In The Uk For Sale(N2,700). / Do You Need VPN, SOCK, Paid IP Addresses Etc... / We Shop ,load Your Container And Ship To You In Nigeria While You Pay In Naira.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.