Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,685 members, 7,813,276 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:03 AM

What Is The Most Overrated Video Game? - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Is The Most Overrated Video Game? (1425 Views)

10 Unfairly Tough Video Game Bosses That Are Literally Impossible To Defeat / 7 Best Video Game Movies Of All Time / Depressing Video Game Endings That Made Us Cry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Most Overrated Video Game? by LucemFerre: 9:30am On Nov 02, 2018
What game do you think has fame it doesn't deserve?

Re: What Is The Most Overrated Video Game? by blazerinno(m): 1:37pm On Nov 02, 2018
I don't know why you put Fortnite banner up but it isn't overrated. If you're not good at it doesn't mean it's overrated.
Re: What Is The Most Overrated Video Game? by LucemFerre: 2:01pm On Nov 02, 2018
blazerinno:
I don't know why you put Fortnite banner up but it isn't overrated. If you're not good at it doesn't mean it's overrated.

Uhmm... Dude, i don't remember saying it was. Hell, I've never even played the damn thing. It's just a fvcking picture.
Smfh... People
Re: What Is The Most Overrated Video Game? by MiracleOparah(m): 7:06pm On Nov 02, 2018
LucemFerre:

Uhmm... Dude, i don't remember saying it was. Hell, I've never even played the damn thing. It's just a fvcking picture.
Smfh... People

Hey. If you ever decide to play, I'll be waiting. �
Re: What Is The Most Overrated Video Game? by LucemFerre: 9:13pm On Nov 02, 2018
MiracleOparah:

Hey. If you ever decide to play, I'll be waiting. �

Bros just dey look for whom to devour... Ok, i hear you
Re: What Is The Most Overrated Video Game? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Nov 02, 2018
Dishonored
Bloodborne
Doom
Re: What Is The Most Overrated Video Game? by LucemFerre: 11:39pm On Nov 02, 2018
I haven't played Doom but, the way it's being portrayed makes me have a hunch that it would be an overrated game
Re: What Is The Most Overrated Video Game? by GameGod(m): 2:47am On Nov 04, 2018
Horizon Zero Dawn

I was hyped like everybody else before I played it. While playing I noticed that this game just doesn't bring anything new to the table

except amazing graphics. I still don't get the hype and think that Nier Automata which came out the same year was the better game.
Re: What Is The Most Overrated Video Game? by GameGod(m): 2:49am On Nov 04, 2018
Call me crazy but I found Uncharted 4 to be very overrated. Especially the first hours are a real bore because you have to sit through countless cutscenes talking about struggles, emotions and what not. It becomes a much better game half way through but that's still half of the game being boring cutscenes. Lost Legacy did it much better and felt like a huge improvement in that regard.
Re: What Is The Most Overrated Video Game? by GameGod(m): 2:51am On Nov 04, 2018
God of war & Spiderman also, stupid overrated games sad
Re: What Is The Most Overrated Video Game? by GameGod(m): 2:52am On Nov 04, 2018
Fallout, dark souls

Geez! My list is endless...
Re: What Is The Most Overrated Video Game? by MobileGees: 7:03am On Nov 04, 2018
GameGod:

Xbox fan spotted!!
Re: What Is The Most Overrated Video Game? by Mckandre(m): 9:03am On Nov 04, 2018
GameGod:
Shut The F Up Xbox painment solicitor

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Overrated Video Game? by LucemFerre: 9:22am On Nov 04, 2018
GameGod:

Haha.. dude your vextation needs ice block.
You know almost 50% of gamers are PS fans. XB, PC and Nintendo share the other 50. So, it's understandable that PS games would be shoved up your face everywhere you look.
Re: What Is The Most Overrated Video Game? by GameGod(m): 2:22pm On Nov 04, 2018
MobileGees:

Xbox fan spotted!!

Mckandre:
Shut The F Up Xbox painment solicitor

Lol calm down lads, I'm a PC gamer actually and the fact that i can afford a 4k monitor & 2 1080tis shows that i can easily afford PS4 pro and play exclusives, i have a PS4 pro!!!

What did the OP meant by overrated? undecided
-In terms of video games, overrated means a game everyone loves and talks about but when you play it you just find it poor or boring.

Spiderman is overrated, Coming from playing God of War and Uncharted 4, I'm really puzzled how Spider-Man got such good reviews all over. The open world really feel flat and lifeless, and the combat is really clunky, compared to what we have gotten used to in modern games. Maybe I did something wrong, but my first boss experience with Fisk was a complete mess aswel.

I could breakdown why other games are overrated as well, but I'm little occupied right now, I've to Squiz some time to write this. My point still stands, Spiderman and all the games i mentioned earlier are overrated.
Re: What Is The Most Overrated Video Game? by GameGod(m): 2:23pm On Nov 04, 2018
Note: overrated doesn't mean the games are not good.
Re: What Is The Most Overrated Video Game? by GameGod(m): 2:28pm On Nov 04, 2018
LucemFerre:

Haha.. dude your vextation needs ice block.
You know almost 50% of gamers are PS fans. XB, PC and Nintendo share the other 50. So, it's understandable that PS games would be shoved up your face everywhere you look.

Lol na so, but i was saying the truth nah.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Overrated Video Game? by MobileGees: 4:15pm On Nov 04, 2018
GameGod:

Lol calm down lads, I'm a PC gamer actually and the fact that i can afford a 4k monitor & 2 1080tis shows that i can easily afford PS4 pro and play exclusives, i have a PS4 pro!!!

-In terms of video games, overrated means a game everyone loves and talks about but when you play it you just find it poor or boring.

Spiderman is overrated, Coming from playing God of War and Uncharted 4, I'm really puzzled how Spider-Man got such good reviews all over. The open world really feel flat and lifeless, and the combat is really clunky, compared to what we have gotten used to in modern games. Maybe I did something wrong, but my first boss experience with Fisk was a complete mess aswel.

I could breakdown why other games are overrated as well, but I'm little occupied right now, I've to Squiz some time to write this. My point still stands, Spiderman and all the games i mentioned earlier are overrated.

shut the f up you made no point at all

is there any Hack n Slash currently better than God Of War in terms of combat, infact no mythology game comes close and you are here saying nonsense. You obviously haven't played those games

and talking of Spiderman, go and play the game first then we can talk
Re: What Is The Most Overrated Video Game? by MiracleOparah(m): 4:34pm On Nov 04, 2018
MobileGees:

shut the f up you made no point at all

is there any Hack n Slash currently better than God Of War in terms of combat, infact no mythology game comes close and you are here saying nonsense. You obviously haven't played those games

and talking of Spiderman, go and play the game first then we can talk

A question was asked. He aired his opinion and you're attacking him in the least civil way. Gosh!!!
Re: What Is The Most Overrated Video Game? by LucemFerre: 6:41pm On Nov 04, 2018
MiracleOparah:

A question was asked. He aired his opinion and you're attacking him in the least civil way. Gosh!!!

Don't you know this guy by now? I stopped responding to him when i knew his head was retardedly screwed on backwards. You should do the same

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Overrated Video Game? by Mckandre(m): 8:08pm On Nov 04, 2018
GameGod:

thats ur preference ,u dont ve to be on one with the crowd. U ve a particular genre that meet ur fancy but dont think some folks will take ur view lightly. i personally think Spiderman has if not the best fluid combat system after rocksteadys batman , the open world (i was really perplexed when u mentioned its flat nd lifeless undecided i hope u really played it wink ) is fantastic coupled with good level of details,web swinging and storyline which i also think insomniac really did a fantastic job nd it turned out to be the best among its predecessors. And again, to think someone actually thinks God of war is overhyped lipsrsealed really pops some questions though ,again it all boils down to personal preference. cool

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Cant Play Pes 2017 On My Pc / Asus Rog Strix G17 (2020)-(SOLD) / Need A Ps3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.