Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,036 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife Dresses In School Uniform To Visit Former Secondary School - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife Dresses In School Uniform To Visit Former Secondary School (56047 Views)

Olori Memunat, Alaafi Of Oyo's Wife Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos / Alaafin of Oyo's Wife, Queen Abbey, Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) / Corper Olori Ajoke Adeyemi: Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife Pictured In NYSC Uniform (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife Dresses In School Uniform To Visit Former Secondary School by kidap: 12:20pm On Nov 02, 2018
The last wife of the Alaafin of Oyo is visiting her alma mater and she's doing so dressed as one of the students in a school uniform.

Queen Ola, who recently welcomed twins, said she is going back to the school 11 years after graduating. Her visit is part of her birthday celebrations and she will be giving the girls a talk on sex education.

She wrote:

Visiting my Almamater today after 11years to educate students on sex education as part of my birthday celebration tomorrow..

Source: https://www.dailynaija.com/post/the-last-wife-of-the-alaafin-of-oyo-dresses-in-school-uniform-to-visit-her-former-secondary-school

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife Dresses In School Uniform To Visit Former Secondary School by Betakeshi: 12:26pm On Nov 02, 2018
grin
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife Dresses In School Uniform To Visit Former Secondary School by Nobody: 12:28pm On Nov 02, 2018
Like to smash
Share to pass tongue

73 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife Dresses In School Uniform To Visit Former Secondary School by Nobody: 12:32pm On Nov 02, 2018
You teach them sex education today and Nollywood and the society will teach them another thing

Best sex education to a child is.

1) Don't initiate sex on your early age
2) make sure you use protection

My cent

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife Dresses In School Uniform To Visit Former Secondary School by kolafolabi(m): 1:10pm On Nov 02, 2018
Queen rocks it well..Kudos!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife Dresses In School Uniform To Visit Former Secondary School by Nobody: 7:06pm On Nov 02, 2018
This is stupidity

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife Dresses In School Uniform To Visit Former Secondary School by Sirheny007(m): 7:07pm On Nov 02, 2018
4601CE:
Like to smash
Share to pass tongue

I cant believe you are looking for likes.
YOU shocked shocked

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife Dresses In School Uniform To Visit Former Secondary School by thinkersmind: 7:08pm On Nov 02, 2018
and so? is this news when hunger dey kill we for her
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife Dresses In School Uniform To Visit Former Secondary School by Nobody: 7:08pm On Nov 02, 2018
cool
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife Dresses In School Uniform To Visit Former Secondary School by 12345baba(m): 7:09pm On Nov 02, 2018
Alafin na elikwa ihe dimma. ( alafin dey chop wetin good o)

4 Likes

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife Dresses In School Uniform To Visit Former Secondary School by hucienda: 7:09pm On Nov 02, 2018
D man dey enjoy.

3 Likes

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife Dresses In School Uniform To Visit Former Secondary School by dinocy(m): 7:09pm On Nov 02, 2018
Nice but not needed

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife Dresses In School Uniform To Visit Former Secondary School by ShaqFu: 7:09pm On Nov 02, 2018
Is she going to teach the kids how the Alaafin usually fail to hit the spot? grin

LOL.

3 Likes

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife Dresses In School Uniform To Visit Former Secondary School by Nobody: 7:10pm On Nov 02, 2018
4601CE:
Like to smash
Share to pass tongue

9 Likes

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife Dresses In School Uniform To Visit Former Secondary School by Hoodbilonia: 7:10pm On Nov 02, 2018
must they bleach
yuck
see fingers

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife Dresses In School Uniform To Visit Former Secondary School by opalu: 7:11pm On Nov 02, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife Dresses In School Uniform To Visit Former Secondary School by AzizG550(m): 7:12pm On Nov 02, 2018
After f**king your ancestor (an eighty year old man) definitely you are truly the only qualified person to give sex education

7 Likes

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife Dresses In School Uniform To Visit Former Secondary School by israelmao(m): 7:13pm On Nov 02, 2018
Queen
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife Dresses In School Uniform To Visit Former Secondary School by nextstep(m): 7:15pm On Nov 02, 2018
At first I was like "why would Alaafin's wife wear this... it's unbecoming of her position", but then it hit me:

1. Kabiyesi himself approves, so why should I carry matter for head.
2. It's probably a good idea, since the girls may feel more connected to her (in school uniform), and take her advice to heart more than if she came in royal clothing...

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife Dresses In School Uniform To Visit Former Secondary School by micah04: 7:19pm On Nov 02, 2018
To me ooo anything that can send the dullard and Mr.lifeless back to Daura and to his cows is ok by me.

2 Likes

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife Dresses In School Uniform To Visit Former Secondary School by tesppidd: 7:21pm On Nov 02, 2018
She fine sha.

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife Dresses In School Uniform To Visit Former Secondary School by fishmillan: 7:21pm On Nov 02, 2018
That's her problem undecided
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife Dresses In School Uniform To Visit Former Secondary School by braveboy64(m): 7:26pm On Nov 02, 2018
hmm
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife Dresses In School Uniform To Visit Former Secondary School by Gunnax(m): 7:27pm On Nov 02, 2018
12345baba:
Alafin na elikwa ihe dimma. ( alafin dey chop wetin good o)
nwanne nwata chapuru ofuma

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife Dresses In School Uniform To Visit Former Secondary School by Gkay1(m): 7:28pm On Nov 02, 2018
life na per head
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife Dresses In School Uniform To Visit Former Secondary School by Justseyii: 7:28pm On Nov 02, 2018
Na the prophetess wife be this??

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oba Of Benin, Queen Iyayota Welcome Baby Boy / Ooni Of Ife Meets Brazilian President, Lula / German Woman Dressed Like A Nigerian - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.