Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

I Will Build Android And IOS App For You. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Will Build Android And IOS App For You. (944 Views)

Let's Build Android Or Ios App For Your Business / Build Android And IOS App With Python. / IONIC 3 Cordova Build Android Apk Without Android Studio Install (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Will Build Android And IOS App For You. by Infinitycoder: 1:52pm On Nov 02, 2018
You have an idea which you want to turn into an Android or iOS app and can't find a professional coder to accomplish the task. Look no further. Am here now to build any kind of apps you dream of having.

Some little Information about me
I started building apps since 2011. Languages I have mastered till date are Java SE, Java Fx, Java EE, PHP, Python, Swift, C, JavaScript and so on. I equally code with with HTML 5 and CSS3.
Frameworks I have work with are Google material design, Python Flask, bootstraps, uikit, and so on

Why did I come to naiaraland
I found out that most people here have great ideas to transform into a working app. They either end up getting a novice developer to do the work which will result to poor functioning of the app or they get scammed in the case. Am simply here to solve most of these problems. Before now, I was a freelancer in a website called fiverr.com and most of the problems I encountered in Fiverr was charge-backs. So, I got to shut that down and move over here. Charge-backs if what most malicious buyers on Fiverr use to get there money back after seller have successfully delivered an order. You can Google search "Fiverr charge-backs" to get more information.

Can you show us some of your previous work?
Sure! I will be droping just two links to the previous apps I created for some of my clients on Fiverr. If you need more sample work I have created you will need to chat me up on whatsapp ( I will drop this below)
Android App: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=co.freshrent.freshrent

IOS APP: https://appreplays.com/app/1405694454/freshrent

Why you need to choose me for your work
First is security. Most programmers build apps without considering the security of the apps especially when it is not their personal app. I will make sure the app is secure to an extent. Though, we all know that nothing on the internet is ever secure not even Google or Facebook. It was just last month October 2018 that we learnt that Facebook was hacked. Though I can make it harder for an attacker to hack into your app.
Secondly, I will ensure that you get all the rights to your app. No backdoors. The app is totally yours.
You can be assured of the save delivery of your app at the time we agree for it to be delivered.

How do I charge?
The way I charge depends on the functionality of the app and the time of delivery we agree on. Most times I do not negotiate price considering the level of professionalism I use in building apps. Android and IOS app is not like web design. So be ready to hear me tell you high prices. Though sometimes I bring the price down for serious buyers.

Do we need to meet in person
The simple answer to this is No. Why? Because all the time I have been a freelancer on Fiverr I have never met with my clients one on one. We only chat and sometimes video call. But if you seriously want to meet with me in person, then it will be a public place which I will suggest and you will be paying any fee that will arise due to this.

My contact information
Please, I only need serious clients. If you do not have intention of doing business with me please don't message. Am a busy one with lots of projects on my table.
Here is my WhatsApp contact
https:///2349093930347

Feel free to ask me questions below and I will be very happy to answer them as soon as possible.
Thanks and regards.
Re: I Will Build Android And IOS App For You. by bright4423: 9:47pm On Nov 04, 2018
Perfect
Re: I Will Build Android And IOS App For You. by bright4423: 3:37pm On Nov 05, 2018
Good

(1) (Reply)

Anybody Living Im Ibadan Who Knows PHP Codeigniter Very Well? / Javascript's Alternative To Jquery's Ajax Call. / Vacancy: Senior Software Developer (E-payment Application)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.