Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,982 members, 7,835,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

Gov Aketi At The Renaming Of The Museum At Ui Institute Of African Studies - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Gov Aketi At The Renaming Of The Museum At Ui Institute Of African Studies (479 Views)

Oxford University's African Studies Centre Blocks David Hundeyin On Twitter / Inside The Museum Where Hundreds Of BRAINS Are Displayed(Photos) / Reactions Greet FG Renaming Of Ebonyi Varsity After Ekwueme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gov Aketi At The Renaming Of The Museum At Ui Institute Of African Studies by Nobody: 2:50pm On Nov 02, 2018
Photos of Ondo State Governor Arakunrin Oluwarotimi Akeredolu, SAN, Deputy Vice Chancellor, Admin, University of Ibadan, Professor Kayode Adebowale, Director, Institute of African studies, Dr I A jimoh, the U. I Museum curator, Professor Ohioma Pogoson, Elepe of Epe, Oba Adewale Oshiberu, Alaperu of Iperu Remo, Oba Adeleke Bosipo, Remi Oshiberu and others at the 2018 University of Ibadan Institute of African Studies convocation and renaming of the Museum to Cornelius Adepegba Museum of Art .

The event was part of activities marking the 70th Anniversary of the University of Ibadan. 1/11 /2018.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gov Aketi At The Renaming Of The Museum At Ui Institute Of African Studies by weyreypey: 3:10pm On Nov 02, 2018
smiley

(1) (Reply)

ASUU STRIKE: Suggest A Proffession I Can Learn / 5 Best Ways Students Can Make Money Online / Earned Allowance: ASUU Insists On Concrete Evidence Of Payment To End Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.