Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:40 AM

Lady Claims Her Friend’s Panties Were Sold For Rituals, Breaks Down In Tears - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Claims Her Friend’s Panties Were Sold For Rituals, Breaks Down In Tears (37609 Views)

NAPTIP Shuts Down Jos Orphanage Home Where Two Children Were Sold For ₦140,000 / Yahoo Boy Caught Trying To Bury Nephew He Killed Him For Rituals Photos / Yahoo Boy Caught Using His 7-Year-Old Nephew For Rituals In Lagos. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Claims Her Friend’s Panties Were Sold For Rituals, Breaks Down In Tears by dainformant(m): 5:16pm On Nov 02, 2018
Last month, a Nigerian man took to social media to warn ladies to be very careful with their panties to prevent them from being sold for ritual purposes. He also revealed that 'hustlers' are now selling ladies' panties for N200,000 and the worn ones as high as N350,000.

Now, a lady has cried out online (literally) as she claimed her friend's boyfriend sold her panties for purported rituals and 'rendered her barren'.

According to the lady who cried bitterly in a video currently trending online (watch below), she alleged that her friend revealed the shocking news to her. She claimed that the boyfriend simply identified as Emeka who is based in Malaysia, was constantly selling her panties.

It was reported that when the Malaysian based boyfriend returned from Owerri, Imo state, he told his girlfriend to come and visit him for one week where he gave her a dozen of panties to wear.

The girlfriend reportedly said that anytime she wears a pant, it gets missing but she didn't bother because there were others to wear as she claimed she didn't know the boyfriend was selling them.

The lady in the video claimed her friend went to a pastor for prayers after an issue as he told her that six of her panties have been missing which she confirmed. It was alleged that the boyfriend sold them to make more money and allegedly took her womb in the process.

She claimed that the particular pant she wore to visit the boyfriend went missing and was sold for a higher price, N350K, according to the pastor. 

The lady in the video who broke down in tears during the broadcast, cursed all internet fraudsters known as 'Yahoo Yahoo' boys involved in this kind of business - saying they will never know peace including their families as she claimed that her friend will never bear a child, according to the pastor's revelation.

The lady also urged other girls to be careful and not to trust anyone especially the 'Yahoo' boys and to be careful with their panties when visiting their partners.

See how online users reacted to the video.

Watch the video below.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/11/nigerian-lady-cries-out-claims-her-friends-panties-were-sold-for-rituals.html

3 Likes

Re: Lady Claims Her Friend’s Panties Were Sold For Rituals, Breaks Down In Tears by soberdrunk(m): 5:18pm On Nov 02, 2018
Who them beat, who dey cry? angry Please if anyone is interested in buying old boxers, feel free to contact me, i will be selling very cheap(150k per boxers). You can use my boxers for Yahoo, Google, Hotmail, Rocketmail, whatsapp or even bbm............angry

Ps-Which type of powder aunty rub? angry

143 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Lady Claims Her Friend’s Panties Were Sold For Rituals, Breaks Down In Tears by Nobody: 5:21pm On Nov 02, 2018
This kind story get k-leg shaaa. Owerri pipu, giving Igbo a bad name. Pant miners !

25 Likes

Re: Lady Claims Her Friend’s Panties Were Sold For Rituals, Breaks Down In Tears by Olalan(m): 5:28pm On Nov 02, 2018
In this age and time only a fool will roll with a Yahoo guy as they are plainly ritualist.
BTW why cry out now when she was taken on trips and different items bought for her didn't she enjoy it to the fullest.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Claims Her Friend’s Panties Were Sold For Rituals, Breaks Down In Tears by Nobody: 5:30pm On Nov 02, 2018
No one will use panties for rituals.

Even babalawo get class na. I don't believe it.

Some girls panties are so dirty that if you dare use it for rituals, a generational curse of poverty will strike your lineage, your in-laws, your village people and neighbors.

72 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady Claims Her Friend’s Panties Were Sold For Rituals, Breaks Down In Tears by Amadioha01(m): 6:41pm On Nov 02, 2018
It's a good thing

2 Likes

Re: Lady Claims Her Friend’s Panties Were Sold For Rituals, Breaks Down In Tears by Fuqman(m): 6:43pm On Nov 02, 2018
Believe it or not, sh*t happens. I've seen worst with my own eyes and all I can say is, ladies be careful out there including guys. Money rituals/yahoo plus are as real as fu*ck and it comes in different schemes.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Claims Her Friend’s Panties Were Sold For Rituals, Breaks Down In Tears by Nobody: 7:15pm On Nov 02, 2018
Mtcheeewww, i thought it was something emotional.
When broke guys give you love, you will see if you don't have money hide your face
Now Ritualist get your eyes watered
You get what you want... undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Claims Her Friend’s Panties Were Sold For Rituals, Breaks Down In Tears by Nobody: 7:32pm On Nov 02, 2018
I dont understand why this one is crying. she didn't know the boy was a yahoo boy? anyway take heart my dear. without daft girls like your friend many of these boys will be into more heinous crimes.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Claims Her Friend’s Panties Were Sold For Rituals, Breaks Down In Tears by anochuko01(m): 7:39pm On Nov 02, 2018
you should be crying because your friend was/is greedy
Re: Lady Claims Her Friend’s Panties Were Sold For Rituals, Breaks Down In Tears by BruncleZuma: 8:14pm On Nov 02, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: Lady Claims Her Friend’s Panties Were Sold For Rituals, Breaks Down In Tears by CaptainGOOD: 8:14pm On Nov 02, 2018
Amakavula:
This kind story get k-leg shaaa. Owerri pipu, giving Igbo a bad name. Pant miners !

Somebody pls slap this bobrisky for me

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Claims Her Friend’s Panties Were Sold For Rituals, Breaks Down In Tears by OaklandFoods: 8:14pm On Nov 02, 2018
Beware of ladies at all cost
Re: Lady Claims Her Friend’s Panties Were Sold For Rituals, Breaks Down In Tears by KAHBOOM: 8:14pm On Nov 02, 2018
Nawaoo..De guy man dey somewhere with one jar of Vaseline dey sniff ad self-service wit her pant she come here dey form spiritual attacksad Dis reminds me where tobi keep Alex pant?wetin Im dey use am do?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Claims Her Friend’s Panties Were Sold For Rituals, Breaks Down In Tears by Xisnin(m): 8:15pm On Nov 02, 2018
You or your friend?

1 Like

Re: Lady Claims Her Friend’s Panties Were Sold For Rituals, Breaks Down In Tears by Ezedon(m): 8:15pm On Nov 02, 2018
Panti kwa
Re: Lady Claims Her Friend’s Panties Were Sold For Rituals, Breaks Down In Tears by 3rdavefarms(m): 8:15pm On Nov 02, 2018
Ask
Re: Lady Claims Her Friend’s Panties Were Sold For Rituals, Breaks Down In Tears by Benekruku(m): 8:15pm On Nov 02, 2018
Na today!

You know how many boys don use black soap fvck wey no dem fit do better thing for their life again.
Re: Lady Claims Her Friend’s Panties Were Sold For Rituals, Breaks Down In Tears by IME1: 8:16pm On Nov 02, 2018
Pls ladies that hang their undies inside inside room abi toilet cause you are afraid of hanging them outside not to be stolen, you are on your own.
Your undies need sun, fresh air and proper dryness after you wash them.
Have faith in God.
The ritualist's money maker will surely reject your underwear as you are covered by the blood of the Lamb.
How careful can you be?
You stay in a hostel, you share room, you have flatmates? E jo where you wan hide your undies biko?
Do you hear guys hiding their briefs or boxers?
If you can share kitchen and leave your food on fire and get something in your room and return without fear of poisoning what is cloth you are afraid of

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Claims Her Friend’s Panties Were Sold For Rituals, Breaks Down In Tears by Nobody: 8:16pm On Nov 02, 2018
SLAY QUEEN WANT ALREADY MADE GUY

this is the result of what you are looking for in a guy, foolish generation of girls we have now

we that are hustling legitimately are been called broke guy's because we no get BENZ

enjoy your the money in your barren womb

10 Likes

Re: Lady Claims Her Friend’s Panties Were Sold For Rituals, Breaks Down In Tears by itiswellandwell: 8:16pm On Nov 02, 2018
Lol. When you tell them that all that glitters isn't gold. They will tell you that you are lazy and might die in poverty. So, the case has turned now, they will be the one to die with barreness. Baba God, bless the work of the hands of all legit hustlers. Amen!

To all who are doubting the story, it's very real and can happen. As technology dey advance, na so jazz too dey advance for yahoo Boys level.

8GB Atm card flash drives for sale. Check my signature.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Claims Her Friend’s Panties Were Sold For Rituals, Breaks Down In Tears by Nobody: 8:16pm On Nov 02, 2018
K
Re: Lady Claims Her Friend’s Panties Were Sold For Rituals, Breaks Down In Tears by deepwater(f): 8:16pm On Nov 02, 2018
Why did she pull her pint?
Re: Lady Claims Her Friend’s Panties Were Sold For Rituals, Breaks Down In Tears by OboOlora(f): 8:17pm On Nov 02, 2018
Hahaha oloriburuku

Yahoo boiz will give u 50k, then use ur destiny and womb to make 50M.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Claims Her Friend’s Panties Were Sold For Rituals, Breaks Down In Tears by holluwai(m): 8:17pm On Nov 02, 2018
May the Lord have mercy on everyone.....

2 Likes

Re: Lady Claims Her Friend’s Panties Were Sold For Rituals, Breaks Down In Tears by Nlolodo: 8:17pm On Nov 02, 2018
grin grin grin
Falacy
Re: Lady Claims Her Friend’s Panties Were Sold For Rituals, Breaks Down In Tears by bluefilm: 8:17pm On Nov 02, 2018
Ha ha ha ha

I don't just know why I find this story very very funny.

Ha ha ha ha

1 Like

Re: Lady Claims Her Friend’s Panties Were Sold For Rituals, Breaks Down In Tears by iyatrustee(f): 8:18pm On Nov 02, 2018
Is it her womb?

So pant dey lost and her "friend" no bother becos others dey to wear?

If na she buy am, na so she for do?

Dem for join her head thief sef

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Smash Five-man Robbery Gang In Lagos (Pictured) / Chinese Woman Ernest Hotel In Lagos / Man Trying To Commit Suicide At Jakande, Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.