Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Buy More Bitcoin The Future Of Money Is Here - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Buy More Bitcoin The Future Of Money Is Here (196 Views)

I Need More Bitcoin To Buy. / Don't Panic, Your Money Is Intact- CBN Assures All Ex-skye Bank Customers / Sell Your Paypal To Bitcoin @ The Rate Of 70% Per Dollar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buy More Bitcoin The Future Of Money Is Here by DrBoss11: 5:41pm On Nov 02, 2018
Buy more Bitcoin now if you can The future of blockchain tech and cryptocurrecny adoption is very near.
Bitcoin has been seen by many as the new payment gateway of the decentralized world! Not minding the fact that the digital currency is still in is early stage fighting for global acceptance. The reasons why we all need to buy more bitcoin is because they has be a gradual shift of the world payment system gateway and the revolution of a new digital world system of things.

Due to this mass adoption Bitcoin Billionaire has predicted to overtake fiat payment network world wide.
You can read more here
One may not think to acquire a lot of bitcoin is 2009 when bitcoin was first launch with a little piece of 0.001$. Many at that could not see beyond the future because new technologies usually takes time to be accepted by the masses.
At a point i time i usually regretted not learning about cryptocurrecny at that time i would have bought over tens of thousands of pieces then.
But the truth most be told most people who loves bitcoin and cryptocurrecny now will not have gotten any single bitcoin in the year 2009 because they will never believe such thing could exist at that time.
But today we are only hoping that will could get some cheep bitcoin when the price of one bitcoin was 200$ in 2016, but today the price of one bitcoin is still consider very cheep at 6300+ because in the future the price of one bitcoin will exceed 1 million$.
Buy More Bitcoin, The future Market of Cryptocurrency will be huge
You can also read here why world celebrities are interested in bitcoin.

There is no doubt that the future market of cryptocurrency may over pass the payment of fiat currencies that is paper money.

One concept of why you should buy more bitcoin is because of the future of digitized money. All payment network and systems including government currency will have no choice but to integrate their national currency through a blockchain network there legalizing the use of cryptocurrecny in a given country.

Do you really think our central banks dont know how blockchain tech and cryptocurrencies works. They do but the right time for global adoption is coming in the few upcoming years now. So if you are not reading to buy more bitcoin you may be living in the wrong side of life when there is mass adoption of cryptocurrencies.

Why You should Buy More Bitcoin Now If You Can
Bitcoin is a decentralized money use for transactions
The blockchain technology that powers Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency can never be corrupted.
One can send and receive money anywhere in the world without restrictions.
Bitcoin transaction are Anonymous i.e it can not be tracked.
All Bitcoin transactions are Transparent.
Bitcoin transactions are irreversible.
Bitcoin and cryptocurrency are the future of payment – bill gate

Some i could not even imagine that bitcoin could ever get to 5000$ because i could remember vividly why the price of one bitcoin was less that a dollar in 2010.

Buy more bitcoin and save your private keys for future use.

(1) (Reply)

TSA: New Regime Begins, Payers Now To Bear Charges / Gallstones For Sale / Osinbajo: Banks Need Not Fear But Reform, Invest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.