Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,846 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

WAEC Introduced Attestation Of Results In 2015 Tweets - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / WAEC Introduced Attestation Of Results In 2015 Tweets (39216 Views)

Abia State University: Statement of Results cease to be valid from 1st Dec, 2023 / University Of Abuja Ex-Students Protest Over Statement Of Results (Video) / Meet Makinde Kayode Michael, 14-Year-Old Pupil & His Results In WASSCE & UTME (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

WAEC Introduced Attestation Of Results In 2015 Tweets by koboko69: 8:10pm On Nov 02, 2018
Below is a tweet by WAEC about issuing Attestation of results for MISSING or LOST certificates.

On the debate about issuing Buhari an attestation of result;

1.It is on record that the military claimed not to have Buhari's certificate in 2015.
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/175303-dont-buharis-original-certificates-nigerian-army.html

2. It is on record the military claimed to have lost the certificate just few days ago.
https://guardian.ng/news/military-have-lost-buharis-certificates-presidency-claims/

Either of this claims is a VALID reason to be issued anattestation, provided there is a record that Buhari sat for the exams. Going by both statements issued by the military, it is Evident that the certificate is either MISSING or LOST

What is required by Law in Nigeria is an affidavit to be sworn to that effect.

Is there an affidavit? Yes there is one...

If ordinary citizens like you and I can get an attestation for a missing certificate....

Why cant the president get one?

160 Likes 11 Shares

Re: WAEC Introduced Attestation Of Results In 2015 Tweets by SeverusSnape(m): 8:12pm On Nov 02, 2018
Oluwole attestation grin

The military said the certificate was never with them in 2015, fast forward to 2018, they said it is missing; How can you loss something that was never in your possession??

Besides, I've never seen where an employee will keep his original certificates with an employer?... Who does that?..

The lifeless one is a certificateless dullard.

367 Likes 38 Shares

Re: WAEC Introduced Attestation Of Results In 2015 Tweets by 4kDdullard: 8:13pm On Nov 02, 2018
How can the Military lose what they were not in possession of. We are not dullards like the lifeless one abeg.

198 Likes 14 Shares

Re: WAEC Introduced Attestation Of Results In 2015 Tweets by Holumhidey(m): 8:13pm On Nov 02, 2018
i would leave these kinds of threads to the likes of nwaAmaikpe

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: WAEC Introduced Attestation Of Results In 2015 Tweets by SeverusSnape(m): 8:14pm On Nov 02, 2018
PassingShot:
Frustrated beings are plenty here
Zombified creatures are plenty here.

131 Likes 7 Shares

Re: WAEC Introduced Attestation Of Results In 2015 Tweets by SeverusSnape(m): 8:14pm On Nov 02, 2018
PassingShot:

Frustrated beings are plenty here
Are you not ashamed that a certificate most of us got when we were teenagers is what this old Man is getting by this time?.

To support APC and Buhari, you have to trade your brain for crumbs.

235 Likes 11 Shares

Re: WAEC Introduced Attestation Of Results In 2015 Tweets by SolutionMee: 8:15pm On Nov 02, 2018
cheesy
Attestation of result was introduced under saint Buhari.
OK ooo.

67 Likes 4 Shares

Re: WAEC Introduced Attestation Of Results In 2015 Tweets by CilicMarin: 8:15pm On Nov 02, 2018
SeverusSnape:
Oluwole

You don crawl back to the Internet again, after the humiliation you and your fellow ipob yoots suffered in 2015? grin grin grin

Welcome back but don't blank out again after the announcement of the results post 16 February next year. grin grin

31 Likes 13 Shares

Re: WAEC Introduced Attestation Of Results In 2015 Tweets by missioner(m): 8:17pm On Nov 02, 2018
Photoshoped tweet.
BTW ....will Waec come and give me my own in the comfort of my parlor too ?
Bunch of clowns!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: WAEC Introduced Attestation Of Results In 2015 Tweets by koboko69: 8:18pm On Nov 02, 2018
4kDdullard:
How can the Military lose what they were not in possession of. We are not dullards like the lifeless one abeg.

U can choose to believe what u want.

The military just said few days ago that they have lost the certificate.

But sane people know the general cant rise to the rank of a major General and even go to a war college in USA and obtian other certificates without sitting for waec or whatever it was called then

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

34 Likes 6 Shares

Re: WAEC Introduced Attestation Of Results In 2015 Tweets by SeverusSnape(m): 8:19pm On Nov 02, 2018
CilicMarin:

You don crawl back to the Internet again, after the humiliation you and your fellow ipob yoots suffered in 2015? grin grin grin

Welcome back but don't blank out again after the announcement of the results post 16 February next year. grin grin
Will you keep quiet... I was here even after the elections, go and check for yourself. I "blanked out" for a personal reason. You sound like a popular zombie I used to know back then.

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: WAEC Introduced Attestation Of Results In 2015 Tweets by cooldipo(m): 8:19pm On Nov 02, 2018
Can you see these people now angry

2 Likes

Re: WAEC Introduced Attestation Of Results In 2015 Tweets by CilicMarin: 8:22pm On Nov 02, 2018
SeverusSnape:

Will you keep quiet... I was here even after the elections, go and check for yourself. I "blanked out" for a personal reason. You sound like a popular zombie I used to know back then.

Till the shame became unbearable, you come mia? grin grin I hope you are not supporting Atiku cos I no wan miss you next year.. grin cheesy

11 Likes 6 Shares

Re: WAEC Introduced Attestation Of Results In 2015 Tweets by princdebola201(m): 8:23pm On Nov 02, 2018
SeverusSnape:

. caveman welcome back greet orescmantus and temitemi for
megrin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: WAEC Introduced Attestation Of Results In 2015 Tweets by koboko69: 8:24pm On Nov 02, 2018
4kDdullard:
Army arrangement according to Fela. Some of you are so daft I swear.
I regret being born a Nigerian because of your ilk.

It was not arrangee when suddenly the military claimed not to have it under Jonathan when it was obvious Buhari had made serious waves, something they didnt claim during other elections. Talk about being daft? U are not even fit to be born in Mali...lol. clowns everywhere

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: WAEC Introduced Attestation Of Results In 2015 Tweets by 4kDdullard: 8:27pm On Nov 02, 2018
koboko69:

It was not arrangee when suddenly the military claimed not to have it under Jonathan when it was obvious Buhari had made serious waves, something they didnt claim during other elections. Talk about being daft? U are not even fit to be born in Mali...lol. clowns everywhere
So it had to take the lifeless one another how many years after 2015 for Waec to manufacture a fake certificate for him?

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: WAEC Introduced Attestation Of Results In 2015 Tweets by OMNIVIRUS(m): 8:30pm On Nov 02, 2018
There is no difference between Buhari and Atiku. Kleptocrats

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: WAEC Introduced Attestation Of Results In 2015 Tweets by SeverusSnape(m): 8:31pm On Nov 02, 2018
CilicMarin:

Till the shame became unbearable, you come mia? grin grin I hope you are not supporting Atiku cos I no wan miss you next year.. grin cheesy
Shame for what?

You zombies should be the ones being ashamed because your lifeless Dullard has failed woefully. Sorry...

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: WAEC Introduced Attestation Of Results In 2015 Tweets by koboko69: 8:38pm On Nov 02, 2018
4kDdullard:
So it had to take the lifeless one another how many years after 2015 for Waec to manufacture a fake certificate for him?

Ok u have changes goal post again...

Continue your wailing painment!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: WAEC Introduced Attestation Of Results In 2015 Tweets by 4kDdullard: 8:40pm On Nov 02, 2018
koboko69:

Ok u have changes goal post again...

Continue your wailing painment!
zombie!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: WAEC Introduced Attestation Of Results In 2015 Tweets by PlsBanMe: 8:57pm On Nov 02, 2018
I want WAEC to bring my own certificate to my house too, since they have apparently started running courier service.

Let's congratulate WAEC for starting running courier service. Bringing the questionable certificate to ASO Rock shows that something is amiss.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: WAEC Introduced Attestation Of Results In 2015 Tweets by meromero11: 9:10pm On Nov 02, 2018
SeverusSnape:
Oluwole attestation grin

The military said the certificate was never with them in 2015, fast forward to 2018, they said it is missing; How can you loss something that was never in your possession??

Besides, I've never seen where an employee will keep his original certificates with an employer?... Who does that?..

The lifeless one is a certificateless dullard.

The military keeps your original certificates to avoid you running AWOL or seeking for civil jobs. Your rifle and military courses becomes your new life and certificates.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: WAEC Introduced Attestation Of Results In 2015 Tweets by LamidiCownu: 9:10pm On Nov 02, 2018
SeverusSnape:

You are a flat..headed loser. PMB will be your president till 2023

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: WAEC Introduced Attestation Of Results In 2015 Tweets by meromero11: 9:13pm On Nov 02, 2018
PlsBanMe:
I want WAEC to bring my own certificate to my house too, since they have apparently started running courier service.

Let's congratulate WAEC for starting running courier service. Bringing the questionable certificate to ASO Rock shows that something is amiss.

Let's be very frank, if today you are the president of Nigeria, the same courtesy would be accorded you. Please let's put this embarrassing debate behind us and face more serious issues as a nation.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: WAEC Introduced Attestation Of Results In 2015 Tweets by koboko69: 9:15pm On Nov 02, 2018
meromero11:

Let's be very frank, if today you are the president of Nigeria, the same courtesy would be accorded you. Please let's put this embarrassing debate behind us and face more serious issues as a nation.

U sense is valid

Lalasticlala... angry

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: WAEC Introduced Attestation Of Results In 2015 Tweets by martineverest(m): 10:19pm On Nov 02, 2018
what a sad day for wailers....over to u atiku.go to USA

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: WAEC Introduced Attestation Of Results In 2015 Tweets by SarkinYarki: 10:19pm On Nov 02, 2018
Hmm
Re: WAEC Introduced Attestation Of Results In 2015 Tweets by TEDHorsePower: 10:20pm On Nov 02, 2018
Fraud

Where's the result Bubu said was with the military?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: WAEC Introduced Attestation Of Results In 2015 Tweets by AntiWailer: 10:20pm On Nov 02, 2018
No waste ur time

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

WAEC's Response To NGO Seeking To Sponsor Best Students / Kaduna Polytechnic Student Dies In His Sleep (Photo) / Akintade Abdullahi Got Buhari’s Scholarship For Emerging Best Scientist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.