Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

See The Photo Of Portharcourt Model Causing Reactions On The Internet - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See The Photo Of Portharcourt Model Causing Reactions On The Internet (4461 Views)

Broda Shaggi And Iyabo Ojo Are Causing Reactions Online, See Reactions / Tobi Bakre's Photoshoot With Horse Sparks Reactions On Twitter / Funny Reactions on twitter trails Soundcity MVP Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Photo Of Portharcourt Model Causing Reactions On The Internet by armzyville(m): 5:02am On Nov 03, 2018
An upcoming portharcourt model by the name choice took some stunning photos which has been causing lots of reaction on the internet.

Choice who also shared her philosophy as a model saying that beauty is a thing which must emanates from the inside and not the outward appearances alone.

And advise most young girls to add value to them self and stop waiting for men to give them money.

She also spoke against the incessant rape cases in our society today. And has been one of the model championing against teenage marriage and pregnancy saying the society should give teenage girls, quality education and not sex.

https://armzyville..com/2018/11/see-photos-of-portharcourt-model.html?m=1

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: See The Photo Of Portharcourt Model Causing Reactions On The Internet by Nackzy: 5:17am On Nov 03, 2018
This Girl Wowo
Is she related to Obasanjo or Adams

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Photo Of Portharcourt Model Causing Reactions On The Internet by Speedyconnect15: 5:29am On Nov 03, 2018
Not bad.
Dark is bae shocked
Re: See The Photo Of Portharcourt Model Causing Reactions On The Internet by ahnie: 5:35am On Nov 03, 2018
All I see z a random dark skinned girl.

Still looking for the **reaction on the internet tho*

Modified:its the tanned hibiscus flower on her wig that z causing the internet reaction.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Photo Of Portharcourt Model Causing Reactions On The Internet by armzyville(m): 5:36am On Nov 03, 2018
Nackzy:
This Girl Wowo
Is she related to Obasanjo or Adams
.... Sarcasm... Young boy wanna shoot his shot...
Re: See The Photo Of Portharcourt Model Causing Reactions On The Internet by armzyville(m): 5:37am On Nov 03, 2018
ahnie:
All I see z a random dark skinned girl.

Still looking for the **reaction on the internet tho*
... You just reacted...
Re: See The Photo Of Portharcourt Model Causing Reactions On The Internet by falcon01: 7:54am On Nov 03, 2018
grin
Re: See The Photo Of Portharcourt Model Causing Reactions On The Internet by Nobody: 9:00am On Nov 03, 2018
ok.

Please I need a loan or sponsor to purchase a tricycle (Keke Napep) so I can ride it myself. I'm willing to use my B.Sc and NYSC certificates as collateral. I'm in Lagos State but I'm willing to relocate if need be.
If there's anyone who can help, kindly call or whatsapp me on 070..66690..784
You can also click on the link on my signature to message me directly. Thanks

kindly help me retweet on twitter https://twitter.com/Olekumaster/status/1058499933614063616?ref
Re: See The Photo Of Portharcourt Model Causing Reactions On The Internet by Nobody: 10:05am On Nov 03, 2018
U mean UPCOMING Ashawo ...
She still has so many BEDSPREADS to wash before she reaches the pinnacle of modeling.
Re: See The Photo Of Portharcourt Model Causing Reactions On The Internet by keryj(f): 10:56am On Nov 03, 2018
She is an average looking girl like me embarassed

Nice studio work
Re: See The Photo Of Portharcourt Model Causing Reactions On The Internet by Mr2wealth: 11:20am On Nov 03, 2018
How is this photo causing reaction
Mbok angry
Re: See The Photo Of Portharcourt Model Causing Reactions On The Internet by SignatureNG(f): 11:45am On Nov 03, 2018
Re: See The Photo Of Portharcourt Model Causing Reactions On The Internet by chival(f): 12:00pm On Nov 03, 2018
Stunning? I see exaggeration is in now.
Re: See The Photo Of Portharcourt Model Causing Reactions On The Internet by Nobody: 12:21pm On Nov 03, 2018
keryj:
She is an average looking girl like me embarassed

Nice studio work

You are not an average looking girl. You're kiss
Re: See The Photo Of Portharcourt Model Causing Reactions On The Internet by Masdon2754: 12:25pm On Nov 03, 2018
Like the 9mobile page and invite at least 5person to stand the chance to win 5million naira
Terms and conditions apply

http://smartdeals.byethost13.com/mobile.html?i=1

Re: See The Photo Of Portharcourt Model Causing Reactions On The Internet by GrammarNazi1(m): 12:25pm On Nov 03, 2018
armzyville:
An upcoming portharcourt model by the name choice took some stunning photos which has been causing lots of reaction on the internet.

Choice who also shared her philosophy as a model saying that beauty is a thing which must emanates from the inside and not the outward appearances alone.

And advise most young girls to add value to them self and stop waiting for men to give them money.

She also spoke against the incessant rape cases in our society today. And has been one of the model championing against teenage marriage and pregnancy saying the society should give teenage girls, quality education and not sex.

https://armzyville..com/2018/11/see-photos-of-portharcourt-model.html?m=1
...Choice...photos...have...
Re: See The Photo Of Portharcourt Model Causing Reactions On The Internet by brightahia(m): 1:25pm On Nov 03, 2018
when will Manchester United win a match? when will Evans the kidnapper be released? when will Biafra be liberated?

ask your questions
Re: See The Photo Of Portharcourt Model Causing Reactions On The Internet by wittyt98(m): 2:03pm On Nov 03, 2018
fucksterisback:

You are not an average looking girl. You're kiss
And u think you'll make heaven laidis?

Re: See The Photo Of Portharcourt Model Causing Reactions On The Internet by Nobody: 2:08pm On Nov 03, 2018
I like her, at least she ain't nude

1 Like

Re: See The Photo Of Portharcourt Model Causing Reactions On The Internet by Nobody: 2:34pm On Nov 03, 2018
wittyt98:
And u think you'll make heaven laidis?
He consign you? angry

(1) (Reply)

Fake Hips, You See Your Life -fans Shades Actress Moyo Lawal For Photo Shopping / Meet Bbnaija6 Most Beautiful Housemate And Her Real Boyfriend Outside The House / Zlattan Ibile Claps As Elegushi Royal Family Disowns Samlarry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.