Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,582 members, 7,837,196 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

Throwback Photo Of Basketmouth And Teju Babyface - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Throwback Photo Of Basketmouth And Teju Babyface (24497 Views)

Throwback Video Of Basketmouth And His Wife Saying They Can Never Get Divorced / Teju Babyface Celebrates His 42nd Birthday (Photos) / Teju Babyface's Father Carrying Him In 1979 Vs Teju Babyface Carrying His Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photo Of Basketmouth And Teju Babyface by Edmondd(m): 7:21am On Nov 03, 2018
If not for money, what would have made Basketmouth look good.

Christmas is at the corner, you really need our service. Reach us for your interior decorations including curtains and window blinds and other home accessories. Tel/WhatsApp 07013038612.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Basketmouth And Teju Babyface by Ryott: 7:33am On Nov 03, 2018
midolian:
Abeg how does this pics prove that they are in bad condition?
The pics prove that there present conditions are far better than their past

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Basketmouth And Teju Babyface by ednut1(m): 7:37am On Nov 03, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Lol. Basky use style wogly then. Ego bu nma nwoke ne eziokwu.
women hv no right to call men ugly jor. We dont use wigs nd make up

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Basketmouth And Teju Babyface by Nobody: 8:01am On Nov 03, 2018
ednut1:
women hv no right to call men ugly jor. We dont use wigs nd make up
You one to talk. Go sleep
Re: Throwback Photo Of Basketmouth And Teju Babyface by midolian(m): 8:19am On Nov 03, 2018
Ryott:

The pics prove that there present conditions are far better than their past
ok I get you better now

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Basketmouth And Teju Babyface by tunary(m): 9:13am On Nov 03, 2018
Ryott:
That's their past, for some people, that picture represents their present condition while some are even in a worse condition than that right now
That's life for you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Basketmouth And Teju Babyface by Tonimordred(m): 9:45am On Nov 03, 2018
See basketmouth mouth like daffy duck
Re: Throwback Photo Of Basketmouth And Teju Babyface by Biingoo: 10:14am On Nov 03, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
You one to talk. Go sleep
I sent you a pm
Re: Throwback Photo Of Basketmouth And Teju Babyface by Nobody: 10:20am On Nov 03, 2018
Biingoo:
I sent you a pm
I'm a 35yrs old evening newspaper. Thanks though
Re: Throwback Photo Of Basketmouth And Teju Babyface by Biingoo: 10:46am On Nov 03, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
I'm a 35yrs old evening newspaper. Thanks though
Reply the pm first let's reason
Re: Throwback Photo Of Basketmouth And Teju Babyface by Nobody: 10:49am On Nov 03, 2018
Biingoo:
Reply the pm first let's reason
I sell wigs on Facebook
Re: Throwback Photo Of Basketmouth And Teju Babyface by Biingoo: 10:51am On Nov 03, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
I sell wigs on Facebook
Are tryna tell me you're a LovePeddler?
Re: Throwback Photo Of Basketmouth And Teju Babyface by Nobody: 10:59am On Nov 03, 2018
Biingoo:
Are tryna tell me you're a LovePeddler?
Tryna understand how your mind works. If you actually wanna pm ladies on this platform, sensible ones not the dumb ones, it's best you wipe your misogynistic and insulting posts. Bye.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Basketmouth And Teju Babyface by Biingoo: 11:30am On Nov 03, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Tryna understand how your mind works. If you actually wanna pm ladies on this platform, sensible ones not the dumb ones, it's best you wipe your misogynistic and insulting posts. Bye.
So have you replied the pm?

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Bisi Komolafe Initially Escaped Death / Denrele Rocks Dreadlocks In New Photos ( Photo) / Izzy Belle 19th Birthday: Stella Damasus Celebrates Daughter With Throwback Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.