Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,395 members, 7,836,587 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Pretty Mike And His Sex Doll, Amaka Lagos Storm Club (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pretty Mike And His Sex Doll, Amaka Lagos Storm Club (photos) (82575 Views)

Pretty Mike And Toyin Lawani In Nude Kolaqalagbo Advert (Photo) / Pretty Mike And His Sex Doll, Amaka, Enjoy A Warm Bath Together During Romantic / Teebillz Storms Nude Strip Club (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pretty Mike And His Sex Doll, Amaka Lagos Storm Club (photos) by joxxy01(m): 8:47am On Nov 03, 2018
the day wey ur prik go hook ehn....
Re: Pretty Mike And His Sex Doll, Amaka Lagos Storm Club (photos) by joxxy01(m): 8:48am On Nov 03, 2018
Re: Pretty Mike And His Sex Doll, Amaka Lagos Storm Club (photos) by Premiumwriter: 8:49am On Nov 03, 2018
kerry57:
When u dip ur hands into the occultic realm for wealth, u can't tell the outcome of ur actions in the nearest future cos u can't control urself anymore. Forces behind ur wealth will do. Michael Jackson, rock stars will tell u better .
@bolded

Did they tell you?
Re: Pretty Mike And His Sex Doll, Amaka Lagos Storm Club (photos) by ipobarethieves: 8:49am On Nov 03, 2018
sad grin wink cool grin sad Ipob are really Pigs N idiots (Kanu 2018)
Re: Pretty Mike And His Sex Doll, Amaka Lagos Storm Club (photos) by henrixx(m): 8:49am On Nov 03, 2018
Vaseline.com
Re: Pretty Mike And His Sex Doll, Amaka Lagos Storm Club (photos) by danot1030: 8:50am On Nov 03, 2018
This is peculiar of Igbos, pervert.
Re: Pretty Mike And His Sex Doll, Amaka Lagos Storm Club (photos) by mastar111: 8:51am On Nov 03, 2018
Seconsol92:

Having the understanding darkened, being alienated from the life of God through the ignorance that is in them, because of the blindness of their heart

You nailed it. Reprobate minds everywhere. it's a pity that some human beings don't know their worth.

2 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike And His Sex Doll, Amaka Lagos Storm Club (photos) by abdulaz: 8:51am On Nov 03, 2018
A lot of Nigerians masturbate, are closet gay and lesbians, but come out in the open to condemn these acts. Hypocrites!

The only thing I like about him is that he is not a hypocrite like a lot of Nigerians.

You will only understand him when you have made money and no longer in the shackles of foreign/slave religions, by then you will know that people’s opinion about you doesn’t count.

Who dem help?

4 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike And His Sex Doll, Amaka Lagos Storm Club (photos) by phemyj(m): 8:51am On Nov 03, 2018
yinkus6750:
Sex doll, is he suppose to be carrying it around?
Or he wanted to have sex inside the club?
The way some people act and reason.
Anyway, his life, his doll.
Nah ONLY YORUBA'S God dash that kind brain 4 dis naija.. AMAKA is Casted
Re: Pretty Mike And His Sex Doll, Amaka Lagos Storm Club (photos) by codinight: 8:51am On Nov 03, 2018
Just2endowed2:

I Taya for this generation aswear....

Or people tired of putting up with excesses of women. It might not fit into our culturally conservative culture, but it does however solve a fundamental problem.
Re: Pretty Mike And His Sex Doll, Amaka Lagos Storm Club (photos) by oyejideogunjumo: 8:51am On Nov 03, 2018
God has designed man and woman for marriage but joining oneself with same sex,animal or artificial is grossly against His will and purpose which attracts great consequences here and hereafter.
Re: Pretty Mike And His Sex Doll, Amaka Lagos Storm Club (photos) by Hoodbilonia: 8:51am On Nov 03, 2018
in 2face voice.
tarn norn tan norn tarm norn
e be like say
amaka wan disapoint me
dont get me confused o
amaka wan disapoint me
constant disapointment o

i no 2face o
i dey straight forward too
Re: Pretty Mike And His Sex Doll, Amaka Lagos Storm Club (photos) by Nobody: 8:51am On Nov 03, 2018
While I condemn this kind of act , I say also the doll is fake and of low quality compared to some that look closely human. As an artist , I know the proportions are not right. It looks way off real.
Re: Pretty Mike And His Sex Doll, Amaka Lagos Storm Club (photos) by kushme: 8:53am On Nov 03, 2018
Nlolodo:
Masturbating is demonic cry

Everything is demonic in Nigeria..
Re: Pretty Mike And His Sex Doll, Amaka Lagos Storm Club (photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 8:53am On Nov 03, 2018
Hahaha....na only boobi make sense for this Amaka dolly
Re: Pretty Mike And His Sex Doll, Amaka Lagos Storm Club (photos) by Philinho(m): 8:54am On Nov 03, 2018
Calvary will never be in vain......REPENT
Re: Pretty Mike And His Sex Doll, Amaka Lagos Storm Club (photos) by Glorylynn: 8:55am On Nov 03, 2018
Good for him,do you know how to post well on quora and also have a very good account? I have a very good deal for you.flash me 0 8 1 5 5 9 5 3 9 0 5
Re: Pretty Mike And His Sex Doll, Amaka Lagos Storm Club (photos) by Nobody: 8:55am On Nov 03, 2018
Seconsol92:

Having the understanding darkened, being alienated from the life of God through the ignorance that is in them, because of the blindness of their heart

This scripture is loaded with power, it would take deep revelations to access the mysteries in the verse.
Re: Pretty Mike And His Sex Doll, Amaka Lagos Storm Club (photos) by Topmaike007(m): 8:57am On Nov 03, 2018
this guy don spoil dat name Mike time don reach out to change my name from Mike to something else
Re: Pretty Mike And His Sex Doll, Amaka Lagos Storm Club (photos) by menesheh(m): 8:58am On Nov 03, 2018
soliddust2020:
This sex doll looks like an under age girl.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Pretty Mike And His Sex Doll, Amaka Lagos Storm Club (photos) by contigiency(m): 8:59am On Nov 03, 2018
People committing masturbation and calling it a nick name.
Re: Pretty Mike And His Sex Doll, Amaka Lagos Storm Club (photos) by 10mobile: 9:00am On Nov 03, 2018
Amagite3:

Popular Lagos club owner, Mike Eze-Nwalie Nwogu, popularly known as Pretty Mike, took his sex doll to a Lagos club last night.

Mike who has named her 'Amaka Lagos', dressed her in a shiny grey dress, a wig and glasses. Amaka Lagos was his birthday present present to himself.

See more photos here; https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/11/pretty-mike-storms-the-club-with-his-sex-doll-amaka-lagos-photos-video.html

Clap 4 urself 4 marketing d trash. Many in dis age will miss Heaven as a result of a single blog/social media post they made.
Re: Pretty Mike And His Sex Doll, Amaka Lagos Storm Club (photos) by Baroba(m): 9:00am On Nov 03, 2018
Yankee f**ked this niggga up mentally.. clown
Re: Pretty Mike And His Sex Doll, Amaka Lagos Storm Club (photos) by Onogiede(m): 9:05am On Nov 03, 2018
if eee no be panadol ee no go fit be panadol,..
Re: Pretty Mike And His Sex Doll, Amaka Lagos Storm Club (photos) by vRendoh(m): 9:05am On Nov 03, 2018
Nwodosis:
It is just an upgrade as a vaseline crew member.
The only wrong doing is being proud it!

......being proud of it is pure madness! grin grin grin
Re: Pretty Mike And His Sex Doll, Amaka Lagos Storm Club (photos) by Luqas: 9:06am On Nov 03, 2018
The day this doll go move...... He no go wait
Re: Pretty Mike And His Sex Doll, Amaka Lagos Storm Club (photos) by bulletproofmonk(m): 9:06am On Nov 03, 2018
chriskosherbal:
Seriously is official this guy has gone BIZAAAARE!!!

You meant BERSERK
Re: Pretty Mike And His Sex Doll, Amaka Lagos Storm Club (photos) by meso321: 9:10am On Nov 03, 2018
Obierika:
Attention seeker!
Iswr
Re: Pretty Mike And His Sex Doll, Amaka Lagos Storm Club (photos) by Nobody: 9:11am On Nov 03, 2018
If it's a sex doll that depicts an underage girl, he could be arrested in places like the UK. He's a potential pedophile and a threat to underage girls.

He's the same clown that placed two girls on leash the other time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wizkid, Olamide, Davido Flaunt Babies And Baby Mamas / Ifa Priestess Suggests Cause Of Death Of Davido, Chioma’s Son / Tiwa Savage: This Is The Most Beautiful Female Singer In Nigeria (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.