Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,768 members, 7,831,473 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

Cassava Peeler And Slicer - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Cassava Peeler And Slicer (636 Views)

Our Peeling And Slicer Machine Can Peel Cassava And Then Cut It Into Slices / Cassava Planter、cassava Harvester、cassava Peeler And Slicer / Maize Peeler And Thresher (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cassava Peeler And Slicer by bobzhang(m): 9:09am On Nov 03, 2018
Contact me directly to send your WHATSAPP and send me an email to provide you with quotation and product information (video, pictures, etc.) more convenient. My email address is: bobshuliy@gmail.com More cassava machinery click http://www.cassavamachine.org

Beief introduction

1.Cassava slicer is easy to operate and equipped with low consumption and large output.It has wheels and can be moved easily

2.Cassaca cutter machine can remove the skin and cut the whoke cassave into pieces,which is widely applied to food processing industries.

3.The thickness of piece can be adjusted that is about 5-20mm

4.We have electric motor and diesel engines for your reference.

5.This slicer machine not only can peel cassava,but also sweet potato and potato etc.

Re: Cassava Peeler And Slicer by bobzhang(m): 10:39am On Nov 07, 2018
bobshuliy@gmail.com
Re: Cassava Peeler And Slicer by bobzhang(m): 6:45am On Nov 26, 2018
Welcome customers who are interested in this product to come to consult
Re: Cassava Peeler And Slicer by Mario01boss(m): 4:05pm On Feb 12, 2019
good day, am so greateful for this kind of opportunity given to me i have cassave tubers for sale at owode ketu yewa south of ogun state this is my contact no 07062927666 or email me at
burton01matthew@gmail.com if you are interested you can call for any how you want it thanks.

(1) (Reply)

How To Control Whiteflies Infestation / Fish Farm For Lease In Magboro / Exporting Rabbit Meat Could Mean Big Bucks For Small SA Farmers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.