Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,262 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

Animal Feed Pellet Machine - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Animal Feed Pellet Machine (2031 Views)

Affordable Cattle Feed Pellet Machine For Cattle Farm / Imported & Locally Fabricated Animal Feed Mill Machines At Affordable Prices: / Mill Your Animal Feed If You Are In Ibadan At A Cheaper Price. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Animal Feed Pellet Machine by bobzhang(m): 9:57am On Nov 03, 2018
SLKL series machine is used to make animal feed pellets. The raw materials can be grains like corn, wheat and the crushed waste from agriculture. The input raw material moisture should be about 13%-18%, most popular finished pellets diameter is 2.5mm, 3mm, 4mm, 6mm, 8mm.
Contact me directly to send your WHATSAPP and send me an email to provide you with quotation and product information (video, pictures, etc.) more convenient.
y email address is: bobshuliy@gmail.com

Features:
1.The flat die feed pellet making machine are easier to clean than the ring die pellet mill.
2.Able to change die and roller faster and easily.
3.Small and lightweight, making small-scale production possible.
4.Visibility. It is possible to view into the chamber when pelletizing, you can solve any problem timely.
5.The main features of the feed pellet mill: high energy efficiency, reasonable structure, work reliable, wide adaptability, elegant, easy to clean, easy to operate.

Re: Animal Feed Pellet Machine by bobzhang(m): 10:39am On Nov 07, 2018
bobshuliy@gmail.com
Re: Animal Feed Pellet Machine by Akobi83: 11:27pm On Nov 11, 2018
my whatsapp number is 07032328022 while my e-mail address is fesojayehassan@gmail.com. kindly let me know the quotation of each machine and their capacity.
Re: Animal Feed Pellet Machine by bobzhang(m): 6:37am On Nov 22, 2018
Akobi83:
my whatsapp number is 07032328022 while my e-mail address is fesojayehassan@gmail.com. kindly let me know the quotation of each machine and their capacity.
ok
Re: Animal Feed Pellet Machine by Flave2: 8:29am On Sep 05, 2019
good morning how much for the pellet machine
Re: Animal Feed Pellet Machine by fidtopade: 7:45pm On Sep 09, 2019
No price tag on your product?
Re: Animal Feed Pellet Machine by fuke(m): 9:52am On Sep 25, 2019
my WhatsApp is 08034241050 email jidolconsul005@Yahoo.com
Re: Animal Feed Pellet Machine by oyatz(m): 11:50am On Mar 04, 2020
bobzhang:
SLKL series machine is used to make animal feed pellets. The raw materials can be grains like corn, wheat and the crushed waste from agriculture. The input raw material moisture should be about 13%-18%, most popular finished pellets diameter is 2.5mm, 3mm, 4mm, 6mm, 8mm.
Contact me directly to send your WHATSAPP and send me an email to provide you with quotation and product information (video, pictures, etc.) more convenient.
y email address is: bobshuliy@gmail.com

Features:
1.The flat die feed pellet making machine are easier to clean than the ring die pellet mill.
2.Able to change die and roller faster and easily.
3.Small and lightweight, making small-scale production possible.
4.Visibility. It is possible to view into the chamber when pelletizing, you can solve any problem timely.
5.The main features of the feed pellet mill: high energy efficiency, reasonable structure, work reliable, wide adaptability, elegant, easy to clean, easy to operate.

I am interested in buying a small pelletizing machine for fish feeds.

How do I get your contact?

(1) (Reply)

We Construct Earthen Ponds (best HABITAT) For Fishes CALL 08065781696 / Egg Powder For Sale In Lagos. / How It Was Done...step By Step Set-up Of Our Layer Farm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.